Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently (41636 Views)

Meet Temilayo Abodunrin,nigeria’s 10years Old Talented Saxophonist / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz / Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by OmoAkin85: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
BigBelleControl:
When it's come to giving in the music industry, David is number one.
That's why people queue on his social media pages expecting giveaways.
lol you think everybody like making noise like david..so many artist do help but they keep on a low..eg olamide
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by VirginSearcher(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Davido is a great guy, very generous.. big ups to the girl, massive talent
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Mallamsaka(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
icetrimz:
God bless Davido
I wrote davido inside my note in place of dividend, God bless this guy
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Dagger111(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Not even $1000 self....

[img]https://media./images/1458efba37bbb04b40b2c7e76704fa5c/tenor.gif[/img]

Ori yin buru sir.
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Dollanaira: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
ok
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by planetx: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Coldplayyy:
Fake... the girl ain’t playing shit reason they never showed her fingers... her dad is playing everything in the background. She just Dey use mouth Dey mimick... lol where 10 yr old girl see energy for Sax
It is obvious looking at the way her lips were moving between the notes that she was actually playing the sax. Probably jealous a 10 year old has a healthier bank account balance than you a old papa.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Sweetcho: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
What an extremely talented child, if tgat was her playing, why didnt the video show her fingers?
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by pacespot(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Not even $1000 self....

How much is $1000 now?
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by AFONJACOW(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
alizma:

Her reward is in heaven, sorry I mean hell
last last e go shock am cry cry undecided
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by AsawanaDgreat: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
May God continue to bless him
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by akanbiaa(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
michaelpop50:
There are this set of Scorpio men which davido belongs to. They are generous to a fault and are mostly surrounded by enemies. They only start realizing this in their early and late 30s.

I pray make them nor poison or kill this Davido. He is surrounded by enemies and he dey simp too much too.
His Uncle The late first Governor of Osun State and former Senator Adetunji Adeleke was also generous to a fault and likes enjoying his life to the fullest. They are pride of Ede City and Osun State to the World Indeed.
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by pacespot(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
The girl try sha, she should hone this skill further
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Godbless3(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
If you no love this, just go 4 medical check up.
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Marxizm: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
michaelpop50:
There are this set of Scorpio men which davido belongs to. They are generous to a fault and are mostly surrounded by enemies. They only start realizing this in their early and late 30s.

I pray make them nor poison or kill this Davido. He is surrounded by enemies and he dey simp too much too.

Your correct. It's a grace. Giving is a grace. There're rich people, no matter much made they are, won't let their affluence trigger ''light'' in the less priveleged around them. They lack the grace.
The likes of Davido are envied.

Some that don't have this grace, try to learn the use. However,it's difficult to learn if you're not gifted it because many tend to keep back.

That's why he's surrounded by enemies. They know he harvests bounty.
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by chukxie(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Davido sure has a heart of gold. Those who derive pleasures in giving will not lack help when they're in dire situations.
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by EmekaBlue(m): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
If na wizkid he will Ignore and look away
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Coldplayyy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
planetx:
It is obvious looking at the way her lips were moving between the notes that she was actually playing the sax. Probably jealous a 10 year old has a healthier bank account balance than you a old papa.

na lips be your proof say she Dey play sax, olodo.. dey there dey look 10 yr-old girl lips, foolish pedophile
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Moutine(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nice davido
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Marxizm: 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
icetrimz:
God bless Davido

Sure, he shall harvest it.It's an infallible law. Give Love, and Love comes back to you.

The same grace on you. I see your hand of giving on the Sports Tread. You will harvest bounty.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Josywhyte: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
So that 10yr old girl get bank account fa?
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
GOD bless DAVIDOOO

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Emocruize(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Josywhyte:
So that 10yr old girl get bank account fa?
E shock me sef o

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by brandsoncharlie: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many parents buying saxophone for their kids and forcing them to learn how to play popular Nigeria artists songs, I see the price of saxophone going up in the coming days. This I have seen.
Did you see buhari today.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by GeneralPula: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
michaelpop50:

Davido dey simp?

Werey reh oo
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by alizma: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
Coldplayyy:

Why would I waste 20k to enquire about something that I know is fake? Mtscheew
Stop defending what you don't know, type her name on google or YouTube then you will cover your face in shame.
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by GeneralPula: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Not even $1000 self....

500k is even more than a thousand dollar.

Check btc & do the Cal..
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Josywhyte: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Emocruize:

E shock me sef o
She no go get access to that account sha...na her parents go control am for her
Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by Lexusgs430: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
My daughter is also a very brilliant saxophonist...... The way she reads music notes truly scares me....... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently by juniorstar(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
my children must be exposed to football, basketball, american football, computer programming, musical instruments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry / Mercy Ebosele Marries In Lagos (Photos) / Mr Eazi Splashes ₦8 Million At A Club In Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.