Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Counter Thread: Is This Right, Even If She's Her Daughter? (PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: Is This Right, Even If She's Her Daughter? (PICTURE) (1442 Views)

Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / U Can Now Finally Settle Down! Meet Your Mr Right Even Now! [picture] / A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: Is This Right, Even If She's Her Daughter? (PICTURE) by Xenry: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2021
This is a counter thread to the one created sometime ago here(https://www.nairaland.com/6397429/right-even-shes-daughter), It's about a man kissing his kid, many people were commenting negativity on the thread.
So I decided to create this one today. Look at the picture below very well, Is this right, even if she's her daughter?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Is This Right, Even If She's Her Daughter? (PICTURE) by Xenry: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2021
I know if it was a man, this thread would be filled with negative comments in a second. tongue Damn! This life sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Is This Right, Even If She's Her Daughter? (PICTURE) by Xenry: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2021
Hadley02:
It's only perverted,peadophilic and corrupt minds that will see this as wrong.

Check my profile for James Hadley Chase Novels
Okay, nice comment. But what if it was a man?
Re: Counter Thread: Is This Right, Even If She's Her Daughter? (PICTURE) by Hadley02(f): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2021
Xenry:
Okay, nice comment. But what if it was a man?
Even if its a man.there is nothing wrong with a father kissing his daughter for chrissake.its love and affection.its only someone that has not been a fada before will see it as wrong.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Is This Right, Even If She's Her Daughter? (PICTURE) by richmond500: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2021
lol, I saw the other thread, the OP and most female that commented on the thread were busy ovulating on that topic cos it was a man, some even said the girl immunity will be destroyed bla bla.

she should come and say something about this one o.

If i want to comment as a sane person, ill say the pic looks beautiful.

But nairaland has hacked our sanity so ill comment as a family of NL

As we condemned the man, let us also condemn this one.
After all what is good for Okere is also good for Okereke.
Re: Counter Thread: Is This Right, Even If She's Her Daughter? (PICTURE) by Xenry: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2021
richmond500:
lol, I saw the other thread, the OP and most female that commented on the thread were busy ovulating on that topic cos it was a man, some even said the girl immunity will be destroyed bla bla.

she should come and say something about this one o.

If i want to comment as a sane person, ill say the pic looks beautiful.

But nairaland has hacked our sanity so ill comment as a family of NL

As we condemned the man, let us also condemn this one.
After all what is good for Okere is also good for Okereke.

IMO, This is paedophilia and lesbianism all in one, the mother will destroy the little girl's immunity. Tufiakwa, see how she is spoiling that little innocent girl with her yeye unshaped head.

insult me if u wish, IDGAF
You are on point! This is exactly how it should be.
Re: Counter Thread: Is This Right, Even If She's Her Daughter? (PICTURE) by proxitaly: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Perverts everywhere today
Till we were up to 9 or so, my father used to bath us - my 2 sisters plus my little brother.
If it were this sex-cursed generation they will start thinking like idiots they rightly are.
Anyone that sees anything wrong with a man kissing HIS OWN daughter is crazy and any man who ever has anything other than that fatherly feeling for HIS OWN daughter is sick period.
Re: Counter Thread: Is This Right, Even If She's Her Daughter? (PICTURE) by Denique(f): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
I don't see anything wrong in one's father kissing them.
Will Smith embarrassed Jaden a lot with it. Crazy dad. grin

I truly understand why people would have their reservations about it but not all of us come from a dysfunctional home. It is well.
Re: Counter Thread: Is This Right, Even If She's Her Daughter? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
pls I want to invest on clitocurrency..
I need guidelinesgrin

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Reason Why Rema Wasn't Featured On Overdose|don Jazzy Is Heavily Involved / What Do You Think Is Overrated? / "Na To Dey Enter Keke Now" Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband In Keke(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.