Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack (1344 Views)

She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / Nigerians Blast US-Based Nigerian Man For Twerking In The Toilet (Photos) / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by samwriter: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Somebody should help me .I dont know whether it is infection. I have become a laughing stock in the compound where i stay. I spend 40 to 50 minute in the toilet causing me to go late to work everyday imagine spending that time in a public toilet.What am going through go like this when i go to the toilet to shit when the first poo come out of my yansh the feeling my bowel is not empty is there that is how i would stay in the toilet before the poo would finally come out and sometime it would not come out at all.I feel frustrated sometime i would get out of the toilet but before 30 minute.I would be having the urge to go to the toilet again after spending 40 to 50 minute if i refuse to go i would be feeling pain in my stomach sweathing feeling uncomfortable until i go to the toilet to poo out the remnant poo that is when peace would return to my body I need help
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by diogo23: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Go to hospital or pharmacist
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Sonnobax15(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin
Strong shiit na your mateeeeeee?

Op, jokes apart,that one be like toilet infection....You better go and complain for hospital now before you go shiit your nyash pipe come outside like pile shocked.
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Mariangeles(f): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
That happens because you don’t drink enough water, how much more fruits.
Your system is dehydrated.
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by DoggoneDogg: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Carry a potty around with you in your bag. Leave pride.
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Optimistguy1969: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
I think say na internet browsing dey keep you for toilet.

They thing dey very addictive Sha!
E can sweeeeeeetttttttt

1 Like

Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by julybaba(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
The constant urge to pass a stool, and the abdominal pain that may go with it, can be caused by constipation, a stomach bug, lactose intolerance, or a more serious problem like irritable bowel syndrome, food poisoning, or a bowel obstruction or a condition called Tenesmus.
Try to drink more water everyday, even when you're not feeling thirst.
Also eat more fruits, vegetables, popcorn, carrots and beans and okra or "draw" soup.
If symptoms persist, consult your physician.

God bless you.
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Kriss216: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nothing is wrong with you.

Try and rent a self-contain apartment at least, so you can have unlimited access to the toilet.

I stay over 90 minutes in the toilet every morning. The toilet is where I advice myself and plan my life. It's in the toilet I took the decision of not having anything to do with Nigerian girls. Shitty decision cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by waxxydude: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Baba de always enter toilet with him phone.

Be like you never ready...
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by samwriter: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
waxxydude:
Baba de always enter toilet with him phone.

Be like you never ready...
carry phone enter public toilet may everybody eye dey red to shit go work
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by samwriter: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Try and rent a self-contain apartment at least, so you can have unlimited access to the toilet.

I stay over 90 minutes in the toilet every morning. The toilet is where I advice myself and plan my life. It's in the toilet I took the decision of not having anything to do with Nigerian girls. Shitty decision cheesy
bro there is different you decide to stay that long but me i never decide to stay that long
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by AmazingELixir: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
As for me the toilet is my favourite part of the house..I spend almost 2 hours in the toilet especially on weekends browsing on my phone and chatting...I only get off when my legs begin to feel crampy or numb.

I just love sitting on the bowl...the good thing it's my personal toilet no one comes to bother me, unless a message is being conveyed and it is passed from outside grin
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Kriss216: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
samwriter:
bro there is different you decide to stay that long but me i never decide to stay that long
You feel you don't decide to stay that long cos it's a public toilet.

1 Like

Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Kriss216: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
AmazingELixir:

As for me the toilet is my favourite part of the house..I spent almost 2 hours in the toilet especially on weekends browsing on my phone and chatting...I only get off when my legs begin to feel crampy.

I just love sitting on the bowl...the good thing it's my personal toilet no one comes to bother me, unless a message is being conveyed and it is passed from outside grin
You sabi.

For me, that message will wait until I'm done with my Mr white session.

1 Like

Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by MufasaLion: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Carry a potty around with you in your bag. Leave pride.

grin grin grin

Imagining a grown up man doing this alone is hilarious.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Hintona(f): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
Take laxatives
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by DoggoneDogg: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Imagining a grown up man doing this alone is hilarious.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

He has no choice except he wants Tonto Dikeh to switch her cotton wool from Bobrisky to him.
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by MufasaLion: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

He has no choice except he wants Tonto Dikeh to switch her cotton wool from Bobrisky to him.

Lol
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Candidlady: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kriss216:

lmao

am sure you even eat there! Tueh!!

you need deliverance
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Kriss216: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

lmao

am sure you even eat there! Tueh!!

you need deliverance
I'm in the toilet...come and deliver me

1 Like

Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Candidlady: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kriss216:

I'm in the toilet...come and deliver me

smh SHITta bay aka bombay lol

classy girls like we, already had our large intestine worked on! We dont use the toilet, our shit is converted into sweat!

so whenever you see us sweating just know we are taking a dump!

but seriously toilet is like a relaxation centre especially when you got a stick of captain black or dunhil with you. grin
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Kriss216: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

smh SHITta bay aka bombay lol

classy girls like we, already had our large intestine worked on! We dont use the toilet, our shit is converted into sweat!

so whenever you see us sweating just know we are taking a dump!

but seriously toilet is like a relaxation centre especially when you got a stick of captain black or dunhil with you. grin
Correct girl.
I don't smoke cigarette. A stick of mary jane does it for me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by kudusman(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://uss-video.xyz/4381469666408428/
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Candidlady: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Correct girl.
I don't smoke cigarette. A stick of mary jane does it for me.

and later you will come on here yabbing the ladies whereas na those same girls dey give you joy MARY/JANE.

fam be grateful cheesy
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Kriss216: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

and later you will come on here yabbing the ladies whereas na those same girls dey give you joy MARY/JANE.

fam be grateful cheesy
mary jane is not gender based cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Candidlady: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kriss216:
mary jane is not gender based cheesy cheesy
who bears/bares mary and jane! Bros y'al know without us you cant get high!
have you heard burning bush by jesse jagz
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by 99thEnemy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

who bears/bares mary and jane! Bros y'al know without us you cant get high!

have you heard burning bush by jesse jagz

This your laziness to romance a dictionary even for once is getting outta hand oh! grin
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by flokii: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
@OP Are you taking enough fruits and vegs with your diet? you don't need to spend a fortune, you have oranges and water melon there to take once in a while.
Drink ewedu soup frequently and keep yourself hydrated (drink plenty of water) and stop alcohol intake. If the problem persists, please see a doctor.
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
samwriter:
Somebody should help me .I dont know whether it is infection. I have become a laughing stock in the compound where i stay. I spend 40 to 50 minute in the toilet causing me to go late to work everyday imagine spending that time in a public toilet.What am going through go like this when i go to the toilet to shit when the first poo come out of my yansh the feeling my bowel is not empty is there that is how i would stay in the toilet before the poo would finally come out and sometime it would not come out at all.I feel frustrated sometime i would get out of the toilet but before 30 minute.I would be having the urge to go to the toilet again after spending 40 to 50 minute if i refuse to go i would be feeling pain in my stomach sweathing feeling uncomfortable until i go to the toilet to poo out the remnant poo that is when peace would return to my body I need help
It may be IBS. Please go see your doctor for help with that. undecided
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Candidlady: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
99thEnemy:

This your laziness to romance a dictionary even for once is getting outta hand oh! grin

iknow right!!

iwil table it on the floor now and work/walk on it

cheesy grin
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Candidlady: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
flokii:
@OP Are you taking enough fruits and vegs with your diet? you don't need to spend a fortune, you have oranges and water melon there to take once in a while.
Drink ewedu soup frequently and keep yourself dehydrated (drink plenty of water) and stop alcohol intake. If the problem persists, please see a doctor.

for the veggies ithink kale and celery would really help

this part of the world only few individuals really know the health benefits of organic meals
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by Shedrack777: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
the best medicine for this, is to stop entering the toilet with your phone and concentrate on the shit you went to shit, and believe me, you'll shit everything in 5 minutes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance / Why Are Good Behaviors Hardly Appreciated? / But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.