Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. (853 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by Toonice(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2011
Imagine this. Masked armed robbers broke into a home. After subjecting the entire household to the horror of violence and taking everything of value, they raped the two female children of the house.

One of the two eventually became psychotic as a result of the trauma and eventually died. The other became pregnant and later gave birth to a baby boy. She promised herself she would never forgive the person or persons who inflicted such pain on the family. So did her parents.

A few years down the road, one of the robbers met the lady with the child in church and not being able to recognise themselves, they started dating. As the friendship progressed, she had told him about her family’s experience in the hands of armed robbers and the emotional toll to the family. When it looked as if the affair was becoming serious, she invited him home to meet her parents. He recognised the house but did not betray his emotions. Only that he sweated unusually profusely. They eventually got married. A few months later, the truth came out in a casual discussion. Meanwhile she was already heavily pregnant for him! He wept profusely as he begged the family for forgiveness claiming that he had become born again and old things had passed away. What would you do if you were a member of that family?.
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by LordReed(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
Wow! This is real or story-time?
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by Toonice(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
is real story. advice plz
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by jaybee3(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
Super-Story
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by chibaby5(f): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
Nawah ooo very difficult but guess u gotta let sleepin dogs lie. undecided
Nothing's gonna change the past.
The oda girl wunt come back to life again(Bitter truth)
He'z now been transformed, u can atleast thank God for dat
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
Yeah I saw that Nollywood movie too, I guess poster really enjoyed it! Lol!
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by obowunmi(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
Yup -- the movie featured Jim Iyke.
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by tashanja(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
Its too late, 4giv hm, he's now family.
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^ yes he should be forgiven BUT, as her father, I would still call the cops on his asss as he should pay for his crimes. If being born again is only what it takes to get a clean free life then that would be too easy.

Yeah daughter would be mad but, as a father, its about doing what's right. Whether anyone likes it or not.
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by InkedNerd(f): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2011
obowunmi:

Yup -- the movie featured Jim Iyke.

Ooooh, which movie is this?
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by Coretalk(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2011
funny enough, ,christians find it hard to forgive (anybody else notice that, if a pastor messes up, that's the end of him
compare to a president like Clinton--ordinary people forgive him)
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by googles: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2011
I dunno. . . forgiveness is easier said than done. Nobody wants to live with that kind of pain and knowing that you are married to the man dat caused your

sister's death and your family so much pain is just too hard to stomach. . . the marriage will just be a constant reminder of the past even if she's willing to

forgive wat about the parents? its all BS in my opinion . . . I would not stay married to that kind of guy but its not me dats in the marriage anyways so my

opinion doesnt really count  undecided
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
@core talk
I guess forgiving a cheater person is easier than forgiving a rapist(especially when it involves children)
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by chibaby5(f): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
If the daughter letz go, then Parents gotta let go too.
Wunt b easy and could take tym but they will, finally
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by spacyzuma(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
Wow !!! This is a very tough call.

As a guy, if this happens to my sister, and she still loves him, I'll find a way to beat the living daylights out of that Moda4kin Basterd. Maybe give him a couple of broken bones, no matter what my sister says. After all, he indirectly caused the death of my other sister.

But if my sister doesnt love him anymore, and want him to be punished, I won't even give him time to write his will.
Re: Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please. by Odunnu: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2011
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Relationships Break Mostly Because Of Wrong Speech / To Cohabit Or Not? / Who's Cheaper To Maintain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.