Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,147 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Who's Cheaper To Maintain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Cheaper To Maintain? (855 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by kasiem(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2011
girlfriend or wife?
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by r231(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2011
Lmao

let me consult the orakle grin grin
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by pendo89(f): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2011
Wrong comparison.wife and gf?? maintanance?
I reserve comment
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by bekay911(f): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2011
Emm i forgot the kweshun can u repette
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by slimyem: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ugh!here we go again,
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2011
[size=14pt]Craptotatik Kweshion. . . .

But between a BMW and a Toyota, a Toyota is cheaper to maintain! cool[/size]
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by kasiem(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2011
i'm cognizant of the fact that wives are indellible or long term liabilities, unlike girlfriends who are transient problems. But, i'm trying to base this juxtaposition on the angle of the percentage of spondulick that it takes to maintain them within a period of time. For instance, it takes 70 percent of my money sustain my girlfriend annually, but, it would take me lesser if it to be a wife, cos she would be contributing to the sustenance of the family.
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by Freiburger(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
Is it a duty/must you must maintain any of them?
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by r231(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
kasiem:

i'm cognizant of the fact that wives are indellible or long term liabilities, unlike girlfriends who are transient problems. But, i'm trying to base this juxtaposition on the angle of the percentage of spondulick that it takes to maintain them within a period of time. For instance, it takes 70 percent of my money sustain my girlfriend annually, but, it would take me lesser if it to be a wife, cos she would be contributing to the sustenance of the family.

my belle oooo

my head oooo

oga abeg no kill me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by kasiem(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
Freiburger:

Is it a duty/must you must maintain any of them?
i can't fathom this ur bewildering opinion. Pls, can u be a little bit clearer?
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by pendo89(f): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2011
ok. now that you've spoken. Below is your defination of the women in men's lives.

wife = indellible or long term liability,
girlfriend =  transient problem.

what if you change that description to start with? No lady wants to be thought of as a 'problem' or liability cz shes supposed to be your partner or helpmate not a leech. Then you talk about maintaining both as if they are lifeless furniture awaiting polishing ever now and then.
mindset bro please.
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by kasiem(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
pendo89:

ok. now that you've spoken. Below is your defination of the women in men's lives.

wife = indellible or long term liability,
girlfriend =  transient problem.

what if you change that description to start with? No lady wants to be thought of as a 'problem' or liability cz shes supposed to be your partner or helpmate not a leech. Then you talk about maintaining both as if they are lifeless furniture awaiting polishing ever now and then.
mindset bro please.

as a pragmatic christian, i'm meant to realize that the feminine folks are supposed to be the encumberance of the masculine folks, cos they were created as the weaker folks. So, dont miscontrue the confabulation as a derogatory innuendo.
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by pendo89(f): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2011
ok k.I will not miscontrue the confabulation as a derogatory innuendo. cool

this is wht i had in mind tht made me miscontrue.
wife is part of you.when u spend on her you are spending on urself. like investing in what u own. how much you spend depends on how much you love yourself.
girlfriend is on the waiting line. kind of standby. you dont own her yet so whatever you invest in her is a voluntary risk and is also determined at times by what you want to get out of her.could yield profit or loss.

you can spend much or less on gf but still lose her.you can spend much or less on wife but never lose her.
who is cheaper? neither cz my only comparison is in the 'keeps'.
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by seedord247(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2011
pendo89:

make una No blow my head ooooo grin grin grin

kasiem:

as a pragmatic christian, i'm meant to realize that the feminine folks are supposed to be the encumberance of the masculine folks, cos they were created as the weaker folks. So, dont miscontrue the confabulation as a derogatory innuendo.

Another Mugun Fool collabo
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by claremont(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2011
None-sense!
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by kasiem(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
pendo89:

this is wht i had in mind tht made me miscontrue.
wife is part of you.when u spend on her you are spending on urself. like investing in what u own. how much you spend depends on how much you love yourself.
girlfriend is on the waiting line. kind of standby. you dont own her yet so whatever you invest in her is a voluntary risk and is also determined at times by what you want to get out of her.could yield profit or loss.

you can spend much or less on gf but still lose her.you can spend much or less on wife but never lose her.
who is cheaper? neither cz my only comparison is in the 'keeps'.
i dont naively capitulate to that fallacy '1plus 1 equals to 1', cos illuminated the rudiment of marriage by stating that women should be submissive to their husbands, which means that they should see themselves as being lower in front their husbands. So, by ur assertion, we can posit that maids and masters are of the same echelon? Or how can a wife be one with her hubby when the scripture stated that she be a lower folk in the marriage setting?
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by kasiem(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
claremont:

None-sense!
why not pass if u got zilch to say?
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by Cuddlemii: 12:05am On Oct 28, 2011
kasiem:

girlfriend or wife?

Kasiem, urself!
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by pendo89(f): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2011
kasiem:

i dont naively capitulate to that fallacy '1plus 1 equals to 1', cos illuminated the rudiment of marriage by stating that women should be submissive to their husbands, which means that they should see themselves as being lower in front their husbands. So, by your assertion, we can posit that maids and masters are of the same echelon? Or how can a wife be one with her hubby when the scripture stated that she be a lower folk in the marriage setting?

Dude kasiem,halo!English came by ship. I speak what one 'babe' calls 'bicycle english'.
Can you humbly communicate instead of speaking?
anyway your interpretation of that scripture is wrong. It doesnt mean women are lesser individuals,Shes a helpmate.
That is somebody by your side not below/lower in rank or anything.
Go read about a virtuous woman.
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by kasiem(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2011
pendo89:

Dude kasiem,halo!English came by ship. I speak what one 'babe' calls 'bicycle english'.
Can you humbly communicate instead of speaking?
anyway your interpretation of that scripture is wrong. It doesnt mean women are lesser individuals,Shes a helpmate.
That is somebody by your side not below/lower in rank or anything.
Go read about a virtuous woman.
yep, a maid is also a helpmate.
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by segzicres(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2011
Easy with d english bneg, we know ya'll speak it well lyk really hardcore 'ish, I had to check my dictionary a few time tho LOL, I think a GF would be more expensive n stingy
Re: Who's Cheaper To Maintain? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2011

(1) (Reply)

The Trials Of Love: How Do You Share The Burden Of Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Best Birthday Gift! / For Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.