Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Want To Sell My Generator Urgently. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Sell My Generator Urgently. (538 Views)

Big Snake I Killed Near My Generator House At Akute / I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. / I Want To Sell My Woman-friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Generator Urgently. by bodaola(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please I’m having an Urgent problem now.
My sister is was kidnapped along Kaduna Abuja way. The kidnappers asked us to pay 500k and deadline is tomorrow. We shared the money among our family. I’m to bring 150k and I’ve raised 95k by selling some of my properties. My Tv, my Dispenser, my Glass table and also some of my shoes.
I want to sell my Generator now. I’m selling it at 35k. Please I put it at 35k because I don’t have time again because it’s tomorrow the money will be paid. Help me please. I need to sell it off today. I will run around to get the balance anyhow.
Working Perfectly.
Please

Re: I Want To Sell My Generator Urgently. by bodaola(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
I have my receipt with me. So no need to feel skeptical plz
Re: I Want To Sell My Generator Urgently. by bodaola(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pick my number and call
Re: I Want To Sell My Generator Urgently. by tigomolx: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
NairalandDoctor:
ogun kee you dere if you must place your advert why not create a thread for it useless boy
Okay. Noted

(1) (Reply)

Only Virgin Ladies Deserves Wedding / She Is Missing / Meghan Markle: Lover Vs Family. Who Do You Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.