Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. (3013 Views)

She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2021
samsung s9+
6GB RAM
64GB ROM

Call or WhatsApp: 09
Airport Road, Abuja.

1 Share

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2021
I need serious buyer
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Serious buyer
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Last price'? i stay in keffi
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2021
Ochecanny2:
Last price'?
i stay in keffi

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Serious buyer
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:

Can i send you the money in crypto? i cant do cash transfer for now
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Ochecanny2:
Can i send you the money in crypto?
i cant do cash transfer for now

We've haven't talked about delivery. Call me and I don't want crypto
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by WhiteIverson: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
How old?
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:

We've haven't talked about delivery. Call me and I don't want crypto
Sorry maam sandra'
but i only have one option i.e crypto for now,
pointless talking bout delivery if u dont want crypto payment.
i'm very sorry i raised your hopes.
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2021
WhiteIverson:
How old?
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2021
WhiteIverson:
How old?
Wanted to ask, but it looks fairly new, op might need to add more pics
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Ochecanny2:
Sorry maam sandra'
but i only have one option i.e crypto for now,
pointless talking bout delivery if u dont want crypto payment.
i'm very sorry i raised your hopes.

Ok. The issue is selling it again. But it's fine. Take my number let's talk.
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2021
WhiteIverson:
How old?

It's just 2month old.
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:

Just called maam'
u aint taking calls
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2021
Ochecanny2:
Just called maam'
u aint taking calls

Was busy with something. I just called back but you didn't pick up
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by BetExpert: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:

Payment in crypto? When them scam you finish, your eyes go clear. Your mumu na follow come. Na crypto you take buy am? Nansense and foolishness!

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Southernigbo: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2021
hacking is now so prevalent n not longer only a police or DSS thing. I hope this ur Fone is hack resistant, will my chats,calls b safe with de Fone? can't imagine getting a Fone for 100k and then some lowlifes using 3k android hack it easily
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2021
BetExpert:
Payment in crypto? When them scam you finish, your eyes go clear. Your mumu na follow come. Na crypto you take buy am? Nansense and foolishness!

You're right but I will surely be careful. I have a friend that knows about it. So he will be the one to receive it for me. Because honestly I don't know much.
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Southernigbo:
hacking is now so prevalent n not longer only a police or DSS thing. I hope this ur Fone is hack resistant, will my chats,calls b safe with de Fone? can't imagine getting a Fone for 100k and then some lowlifes using 3k android hack it easily

Hacking? How?
This is Samsung Galaxy S9+
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by BetExpert: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:

You're right but I will surely be careful. I have a friend that knows about it. So he will be the one to receive it for me. Because honestly I don't know much.
Don't be stupid, they will scam you, scam your friend and scam your dog. He be like you never know wassup. Most of these guys on social media pushing this crypto payment thing are scammers. Don't let desperation push you to get scammed. Your phone is good, stick to your terms, don't bend for any bagger, and definitely not a scammer for that matter. Any one that wants to buy should do bank transfer to you, confirm payment before releasing the phone, and do a receipt for the buyer to sign and put his details that he bought phone from you and the bank transfer is your evidence of payment for the phone. Never accept cash and Never accept any fĂșcking crypto from anybody. Ewatago? They will use stolen crypto to pay you or do fake crypto transfer, your eyes go clear. Source that can't be traced. Don't let people exploit your naivety. Nigeria is a jungle. Don't pay for another course fees to Stupidity University. Bank transfer and receipt is your evidence a legit transaction took place. If the buyer likes, let him pay you with money stolen from Ask Rock, you have proof you did a legit sale and are not an accomplice of the criminal. Use your head.

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:

BetExpert:
SandraHamilton:

I no even buy am again we don talk already,
shut your trap.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Southernigbo: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:

u meaning its not hackable?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2021
BetExpert:
Don't be stupid, they will scam you, scam your friend and scam your dog. He be like you never know wassup. Most of these guys on social media pushing this crypto payment thing are scammers. Don't let desperation push you to get scammed. Your phone is good, stick to your terms, don't bend for any bagger, and definitely not a scammer for that matter. Any one that wants to buy should do bank transfer to you, confirm payment before releasing the phone, and do a receipt for the buyer to sign and put his details that he bought phone from you and the bank transfer is your evidence of payment for the phone. Never accept cash and Never accept any fĂșcking crypto from anybody. Ewatago? They will use stolen crypto to pay you or do fake crypto transfer, your eyes go clear. Source that can't be traced. Don't let people exploit your naivety. Nigeria is a jungle. Don't pay for another course fees to Stupidity University. Bank transfer and receipt is your evidence a legit transaction took place. If the buyer likes, let him pay you with money stolen from Ask Rock, you have proof you did a legit sale and are not an accomplice of the criminal. Use your head.

Thank you so much for the advise. But honestly I'm so desperate. My apartment fell due to the rain. And I've lived just 4month and the landlord is not even ready to do anything about it. I just got another apartment it's remaining 130k to balance up that's why I want to sell my phone. Seriously I'm frustrated. And also confused.
cry

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by BetExpert: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Ochecanny2:
I no even buy am again we don talk already,
shut your trap.
low budget scammer like you. Crypto kee you dia.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by BetExpert: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:

Thank you so much for the advise. But honestly I'm so desperate. My apartment fell due to the rain. And I've lived just 4month and the landlord is not even ready to do anything about it. I just got another apartment it's remaining 130k to balance up that's why I want to sell my phone. Seriously I'm frustrated. And also confused.
cry
Sorry for your troubles, new day new wahala, that's life. But be calming down, no need to be desperate. You can sell your phone in a legit way at your price, just be patient, your genuine buyer will come. You can list your phone on Jiji and post it on Facebook marketplace too. So far your phone is good and no issues, you will sell. And I repeat, never accept cash payment. Bank to bank transfer only. Do receipt of sale for the buyer, even if handwritten on paper, or electronic receipt if the buyer is in another far location. Let him/her fill their name details and sign then send back to you your copy. This protects you 100% in case payment was done with stolen funds. And never ever accept any useless crypto. Any murafuker that tells you he has crypto to pay, tell him to go and monetize his crypto, and pay you with bank transfer if he is ready to buy. Try Jiji and FB market place, and refresh you post on Nairaland from time to time, you will get a real genuine buyer within a week, Samsung S9 is a high demand product. Just be calming down.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
BetExpert:
Sorry for your troubles, new day new wahala, that's life. But be calming down, no need to be desperate. You can sell your phone in a legit way at your price, just be patient, your genuine buyer will come. You can list your phone on Jiji and post it on Facebook marketplace too. So far your phone is good and no issues, you will sell. And I repeat, never accept cash payment. Bank to bank transfer only. Do receipt of sale for the buyer, even if handwritten on paper, or electronic receipt if the buyer is in another far location. Let him/her fill their name details and sign then send back to you your copy. This protects you 100% in case payment was done with stolen funds. And never ever accept any useless crypto. Any murafuker that tells you he has crypto to pay, tell him to go and monetize his crypto, and pay you with bank transfer if he is ready to buy. Try Jiji and FB market place, and refresh you post on Nairaland from time to time, you will get a real genuine buyer within a week, Samsung S9 is a high demand product. Just be calming down.

Thank you for the advise.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
The phone is still available. I need a serious buyer

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by BetExpert: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:

Thank you for the advise.
Yw! Post your advert in Phone section too. Many phone buyers on Nairaland check that place, not romance section. But the 2 sections will give you good views. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
BetExpert:
This forum is faceless amigo'
dont just call anyone any name your pessimistic mind tells you'
God's blessings are too much on me,
So i can never scam anyone'
Dont call me a scammer friend.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
BetExpert:

Why tagging him a scammer. He has done nothing wrong. Stay low Mr.
That he said he want to pay with crypto didn't mean he's a scammer. The world has gone crypto wise. That most of us are left behind doesn't mean we should frawn at it.
I'm even trying to get who to teach me about it. If he pays me with crypto it's non of my business if its a stolen one, my concern is about selling it out because I need urgent money. Get it Mr.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Even me, I ashamed I don't have much knowledge about crypto.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes / Breakings News!! Tinubu Just Died Now Now / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.