Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,572 members, 7,837,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Redpill Maxims For Only Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill Maxims For Only Men (5690 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? / Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Redpill Maxims For Only Men by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dbliz:

Please throw more light on that "seducing their ego with charm" part. Like how is it done?

Appeal to their Emotions by sugarcoating what you want to say with lies that you don't means, they are instinctive beings who don't cold logical reality, you must say things that make them to be a very good mood so they will receptive of your opinions, their feelings must be validated before you can pass accross your information

1 Like

Re: Redpill Maxims For Only Men by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Men respect successful men because they know about the struggle, sufferings, ill-treatment, desolation, indignities behind their success.

Women don’t.

They envy the happy married women who want to live a life under their men’s protection and follow his guidance.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Thinks I’m Angry Cause I Found A Guy In Her Room(picture) / "love" And "respect": What Does Those Two Words Mean To You? / He Knelt Down And Apologised!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.