Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

How To Make 2k Daily As A Student In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 2k Daily As A Student In Nigeria (614 Views)

Make 2k Daily By Joining My Whatsapp Wholesale Group For Male Wears / If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip / If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 2k Daily As A Student In Nigeria by S0l0m(m): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Most students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria would do anything to earn 2k Naira daily. That is a respectable 60k Naira per month. For many students in Nigeria, that can go a long way in helping them pay their bills and live a comfortable lifestyle while studying.

If you’ve ever heard of the acronym “study and earn” and you want to be a part of those that will benefit from it, then this article is for you.

There are many students who don’t believe that they can earn money while studying in school. There are many reasons for this. Some students do not want to be distracted from their studies. Also, some students do not have the required skill to get a respectable job while studying at a tertiary institution.

But what if I told you that you can make money on the side without too much effort or distraction from your studies and school work? What if you could just put in 2 hours per day on weekdays and 4 hours on weekends to make 60k Naira per month?

It is possible. You just have to know how to manage your time, get the required skill and resources, and believe that you can do it. Everything you need to start making at least 2k Naira daily lies below. Who knows, you could even make more than that if you find something you can do really well with minimal effort.

So, without much ado, below are some of the many ways you can earn at least 2k Naira daily as a student in Nigeria.

Read: https://bizvestor.com.ng/business/earn-2k-daily-student/

(1) (Reply)

/ How Can I Handle This? I Cant Be Myself Anymore ? / How Make Order Over $100 On ALIEXPRESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.