Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice (31209 Views)

No Healing Without Justice — Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Replies Tinubu / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed / Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Omodua(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
LegendHero:

Ogbeni I don’t even know you from Adam.

Tinubu can’t pay me and I don’t even see how useful I am to him. If Tinubu think he can waste money on a supposedly me not even in Nigeria or helping his political life in anyway then he had better pay me more than I’m earning currently.

I’m not bragging, I’m just showing you how stupid you sound by saying rubbish about someone under politician payroll because of their opinion.

Respect is reciprocal and you should engage me as a sane person rather than pushing rubbish rhetorics for cheap likes and share!
Mods do take note of the unbridled insults from this impostor and renegade masquerading as a political correctness. He's angry because he's told the truth. His romance with political gladiators and his Principal. We should be guided by rules and not by spineless historical verbosity woven in outright half truths and infantile sensationalism which Legend Hero represents.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Afamed: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
This idiot again?
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by LegendHero(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omodua:
Mods do take note of the unbridled insults from this impostor and renegade masquerading as a political correctness. He's angry because he's told the truth. His romance with political gladiators and his Principal. We should be guided by rules and not by spineless historical verbosity woven in outright half truths and infantile sensationalism which Legend Hero represents.

Lol. Arindin.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by jonnypie(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Almubarak5:
A lot of people saying rubbish here.
Like what has the government done to deserve payment on that road??
Just why can’t it be toll-free, it’s a shame so many people always choose the most idiotic course of action regardless of circumstances.
At the end of the day, we keep paying this people to get richer and oppress us some more!!!

Honestly, and to think is coming from the so called youth... I fear there maybe no hope for Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by specko: 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dj Switch just spoke the truth. That's how it's supposed to be. To all the guys calling her out, I know u guys are being paid. But guess what? Una go spend the money finish. I just pray u don't fall victim to government recklessness.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by macho44(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:
Come Back Come Block Am Na
Who U Wan Send? grin
No mind DJ Switch, make she dey kiaful ooo, because these men dem can SWITCH off her LIGHT at any time grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB1ro6xHvMU
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by OAUTemitayo: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Brendaniel:

compromised panel...
Take it to court then.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by GROWTHSET(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
DJ switch misled the whole world and ran away,Till now I can see any family coming out to announce the Obituary of any of their relation as a result of her acclaimed massacre which led to distruction of innocent, public property and killing of innocent Police officers, wife become widows and children become fatherless.God knows how to handle her.I she need to confess and seek for forgiveness.
So funny,some even said the soldiers took the corpse away.Why was their phone not use to record or snap it.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by rollandben(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=LMS1 post=98807105]Come Back Come Block Am Na
Who U Wan Send? grin
Alaiye, walai, you need to work on your mentality.
abeg think like a good compatriot... I strongly believe that, if any of your love ones were among those that were killed in lekki toll gate, you wouldn't have been reason such way.
NOTE: You don't expect anybody to take a lead before you take a positive step. The time is very close when I and you will jump up and soo eager to fight for ourselves without you been triggered by anybody.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by rollandben(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
GROWTHSET:
DJ switch misled the whole world and ran away,Till now I can see any family coming out to announce the Obituary of any of their relation as a result of her acclaimed massacre which led to distruction of innocent, public property and killing of innocent Police officers, wife become widows and children become fatherless.God knows how to handle her.I she need to confess and seek for forgiveness.
So funny,some even said the soldiers took the corpse away.Why was their phone not use to record or snap it.
May God help you
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by LMS1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=rollandben post=98810914][/quote] You And Who? Me When Dey For Malasia The Type? LMAO!
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by infogeneral: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Some people want Lagos State to be broke like their state of origins that can not pay workers' salary for months.
This is one of the IGR means for State government to manage a mega city like Lagos.

Advise your state government to look inward for IGR to develop your state.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Omodua(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
blinking001:
She's an enermy of the state that must be captured and brought back to Nigeria diplomatically...

Spell Enemy and not enermie. She should be brought back to Nigeria for representing voice of the voiceless? Hmmmm... You try!
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by hush15: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mokason288:
Dj Switch

I think you are trying to attract the attention of

Daura Secret Service (DSS)

Meanwhile you are very brave for speaking up

May God almighty bless your bravery

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

That toll gate is even more of a pain than gain. Road that has been free of traffic since end SARS will resume traffic again all in the name of tax.

Even the money made is not reflecting on the state. Only in some pockets.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by TemmyT002(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nothing will happen.
No be Nigeria?
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by hush15: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
infogeneral:
Some people want Lagos State to be broke like their state of origins that can not pay workers' salary for months.
This is one of the IGR means for State government to manage a mega city like Lagos.

If Lagos wants IGR, they should do toll gate at every entry point into Lagos so people entering or going can contribute into the state, not those ones who pay taxes already by living and trading in the state. You tax their salaries, their business and their homes, their schools, even the water they drink. Now you want to tax their movement within the state, an action that has shown that it is inimical to the state in terms of traffic congestions like never before and waste of human resources and time.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by BigBashiru: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Flexherbal:
Nigeria politicians do not care about their citizens.
Take that from me.

the negro citizens do not care about themselves either - the culture is as long as i get what i want, i dont care what happens to the next person - its animalistic....

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Blackdisciple(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
This people just dont give a f**k .

Operation shouldn't start there without justice for the slain #Endsars protesters
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Gubularaska: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
I for talk but no need. Make I jejely dey plan my japa things.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by TONIOI: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
blinking001:
She's an enermy of the state that must be captured and brought back to Nigeria diplomatically...

The battery of your sense don wik, abeg brother go charge am .
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by sammirano: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Idotic IPOB Yoot!

Confirm useless IPOB Bit×t
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by franxalive(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
blinking001:

You should rather bury your head in shame.. just listen to your stupidity. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:
Come Back Come Block Am Na
Who U Wan Send? grin
You be fool sha, na y fulani dey use una do suya meat undecided
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by buckeyemedia: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Flexherbal:
Nigeria politicians do not care about their citizens.
Take that from me.

If they show you love, it is because they need your votes.

Everyone is a politician by nature says sociologist, politics is not a profession, some choose to sit on the wall like Humpty Dumpty & let their peers rule over them, then complain as usual about so called politicians.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Jostoman: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
LegendHero:
Well CNN dropped the ball when they knew you misled them and not that truthful enough in your figures about the casualties.

Coupled with the foolish people that keep deploying fake images as those of the Victims who made the situation look like a joke.

They will eventually re-open the toll-gate and I don’t think your outburst will stop nothing except if cogent verifiable evidence can be presented to prove your statements.
you are one of those evil defender buhari is happy with. Continue

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by VaselineCrew: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
infogeneral:

What area do you live?

Do you pay the toll everyday?
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by SIONKPO1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Do people still listen to this asylum seeker

The Government is waiting for her at the toll gate with her smart phone.

Anyway, the only justice we want is for you to stop telling lies about so called lekki massacre
Just listen to yourself,may men in uniform pay you a brutal and unfriendly visit soonest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast / Kelvin Ibinabo Beaten For Refusing To Sing APC Candidate Campaign Song In Ebonyi / Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.