Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice (31205 Views)

No Healing Without Justice — Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Replies Tinubu / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed / Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by buckeyemedia: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
VaselineCrew:

What area do you live?

Do you pay the toll everyday?
Was Endsars about Lekki toll gate? Criminals of all the places in Lagos State, it is were they collect money they went to?
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by VaselineCrew: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
hush15:

That toll gate is even more of a pain than gain. Road that has been free of traffic since end SARS will resume traffic again all in the name of tax.

Even the money made is not reflecting on the state. Only in some pockets.

Forget about state, even on the road you pay for, you won’t see see lanes.

Compare that to third mainland bridge, a FREE road with lane markings and street lights.

The corruption on lekki epe is through the roof... I’m talking MEGA corruption... MOST EXPENSIVE ROAD IN THE WORLD, with no lanes, no street lights, and no law and order.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Jostoman: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
You people think am lying when I said Sanwo olu only created that panel just to buy time and to make the tension go down before they resolve it.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by VaselineCrew: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Was Endsars about Lekki toll gate? Criminals.

What are you saying?

and why are you defending robbery of your fellow citizens so vehemently?

Do you receive a percentage of the toll fee? If you don’t, then I mean, sigh, sigh sigh
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by buckeyemedia: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
VaselineCrew:

What are you saying?

and why are you defending robbery of your fellow citizens so vehemently?

Do you receive a percentage of the toll fee? If you don’t, then I mean, sigh, sigh sigh
Stop systematic witch hunting shadow boxing cowards, yesterday it was report burutai to toothless ICC for killing Boko Haram members?, why the toll gate? because you presume it is linked to Jagaban Tinubu? If you want to accuse, accuse the system, don’t pick & choose based on bigotry sentiments.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by VaselineCrew: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
If you ever wonder how Nigeria got so bad, just read comments here

People stripping naked in the market square to defend their oppressors who pilfer and pillage.

Just look at the typical example of ease of traffic. Despite the fact that people testify to no more traffic on lekki epe due to removal of the toll gate, these evil people on this thread wanting the gates re-instated, don’t mind that chaos and traffic will return.

They are always on the side of chaos, always.

They support it when military kills civilians, when politicians steal, police brutalizes...

See dem shouting for the toll gate to return as they are eager, very eager to return to mass suffering.

The fact that commuters on that route presently have ease of traffic and peace of mind irks them, it upsets the evil ones badly, like, “how dare they enjoy anything good in this land called Nigeria, we must return them to hardship and chaos”

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by hush15: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Forget about state, even on the road you pay for, you won’t see see lanes.

Compare that to third mainland bridge, a FREE road with lane markings and street lights.

The corruption on lekki epe is through the roof... I’m talking MEGA corruption... MOST EXPENSIVE ROAD IN THE WORLD, with no lanes, no street lights, and no law and order.

I agree with you. Am just further reiterating the fact that those toll gates need to be scrapped with immediate effect
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Kingspin(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:
Come Back Come Block Am Na
Who U Wan Send? grin
When you start fighting injustice in your street then i will believe you.

DJ switch don need to come before you know herdsmen is taken over Nigeria.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by VaselineCrew: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Stop systematic witch hunting shadow boxing cowards, yesterday it was report burutai to toothless ICC for killing Boko Haram members?, why the toll gate? because you presume it is linked to Jagaban Tinubu? If you want to accuse, accuse the system, don’t pick & choose based on bigotry sentiments.

I don’t give a flying pig about your demigod

I’m asking why you are so vehemently in support of an evil toll gate, making for one of the most expensive roads on the world.

What is your benefit in seeing something that causes chaos, mass suffering and extortion continue?

If you want, you can put toll gate in front of your house. In fact, turn your house gate to toll gate, so that anytime you pass, you will remit that money to the government.

Are you not happy that traffic has reduced by several orders of magnitude? If we were to quantify the reduction in traffic as a percentage, we would be taking of close to a 100 percent reduction of traffic. From chaos, to breezy...

But this upsets you, doesn’t it? You can’t have us having anything good can you?

People now get to work on time and refreshed...
Emergency vehicles now have a better chance or quelling emergencies...
Shuttle times have greatly reduced...

But all this upsets you doesn’t it?

You fight so hard to keep your brothers and sisters in bondage.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Idotic IPOB Yoot!

This very hopeless human being is back.

Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by EMMY76: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
It's only morons that will believe and hope that the lekki tollgate victims will actually get justice from this panel that was set up by the real masterminds of the massacre.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Jostoman: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
ihateniggov1:
She is right. Lekki Tollgate should be closed!
They think the blood of those youth will just go like that.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by yemex04(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Almubarak5:
A lot of people saying rubbish here.
Like what has the government done to deserve payment on that road??
Just why can’t it be toll-free, it’s a shame so many people always choose the most idiotic course of action regardless of circumstances.
At the end of the day, we keep paying this people to get richer and oppress us some more!!!

It's privately owned.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by westfield: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Abi ooo ....she dey behind phone they shout

LMS1:
Come Back Come Block Am Na
Who U Wan Send? grin
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Basher8583: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
benjackugo:
''We Cannot Allow Operations To Begin At The Lekki Tollgate When Justice Has Not Prevailed''- DJ Switch

DJ Switch has kicked against the decision of the Lagos State Judicial Panel to hand over the Lekki toll plaza to the Lekki Concession Company LCC, IgbereTV reports.

The panel gave the company the go-ahead to take over the plaza today February 6. With the approval, the Lekki toll gate will begin collecting the daily charges from road users.

The toll gate was closed following the gunshot incident on October 20, 2020.

Reacting to the panel's decision, DJ Switch who gave a live recording from the toll gate during the gunshot incident in October 2020, kicked against the panel's decision via her Twitter handle. She wrote;

https://twitter.com/dj_switchaholic/status/1358060338118348800?s=20

Make she come Lagos and stop them now.
Dj Switch still dey follow Naija matta? I bin tin say him don jaapa
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by valnelly(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
OP please call it murder or mass shooting and killing .... It wasn't just a shooting incidence ok
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Basher8583: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
VaselineCrew:

I don’t give a flying pig about your demigod

I’m asking why you are so vehemently in support of an evil toll gate, making for one of the most expensive roads on the world.

What is your benefit in seeing something that causes chaos, mass suffering and extortion continue?

If you want, you can put toll gate in front of your house. In fact, turn your house gate to toll gate, so that anytime you pass, you will remit that money to the government.

Are you not happy that traffic has reduced by several orders of magnitude? If we were to quantify the reduction in traffic as a percentage, we would be taking of close to a 100 percent reduction of traffic. From chaos, to breezy...

But this upsets you, doesn’t it? You can’t have us having anything good can you?

People now get to work on time and refreshed...
Emergency vehicles now have a better chance or quelling emergencies...
Shuttle times have greatly reduced...

But all this upsets you doesn’t it?

You fight so hard to keep your brothers and sisters in bondage.

Well you don't want the toll gate. Pay them Thier investment and it will be demolished.

If you cant do that then crawl back to the muddy region you come from
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Basher8583: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
olungwa:
Please take it easy it has not gotten to the level of ethnic attack, wetin IPOB do and has to do with this issue. This lady is saying the fact, people are are suffering. what are they doing with the money realized from the toll gate. Think twice before attacking.
Dem suffer pass her people in the east. Why is she focused on a region that doesn't even know her.

Same with the woman oby ezekwesiki poke nosing for Northern people matta when beta problem dey east to keep her busy. Ever seen a Northerner carry east whahla for head like gala?
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by ojiamu: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
rollandben:
May God help you
Use ur head for once. Must u be where most of our lazy youths are? Name one person u know who died in that incident.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by ojiamu: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
rollandben:
May God help you
Use ur head for once. Must u be where most of our lazy youths have chosen to be so that they will not be called names? Name one person u know who died in that incident.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by ojiamu: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omodua:
Spell Enemy and not enermie. She should be brought back to Nigeria for representing voice of the voiceless? Hmmmm... You try!
She represented herself and her hidden agenda. She has not found her voice let alone representing that of the voiceless.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Flexherbal(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Everyone is a politician by nature says sociologist, politics is not a profession, some choose to sit on the wall like Humpty Dumpty & let their peers rule over them, then complain as usual about so called politicians.

You are not wrong.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by eagleonearth(m): 12:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Klass99:

I am and anytime I pass through either of the toll gates, I say to myself, this is the only good thing to have come out of the Endsars protest in Lagos.

Just seeing this news/thread has dampened my spirits and mentally stressed me (I kid you not) because the mere thought of traffic congestion, once operation resumes @ the toll gates, is enough to do that to me.

The inoperative period of the toll gates has proved that, when it's operating it causes our traffic problems on this axis.
it's crazy as hell to think this shit is gonna be back.. I never knew the cruise will be short-lived.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by ofiko123(m): 2:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Ok....
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by loopman: 2:17am On Feb 07, 2021
ihateniggov1:
She is right. Lekki Tollgate should be closed!

Come and close it when it’s opened.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by pfadom: 2:41am On Feb 07, 2021
What audacity for this empty-headed opportunist to dictate to Lagosians/Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Oblang(m): 6:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Harmlesspill:

For those who speak ill of this lady, can you help me understand her offense ... SW, it amazes me how you allowed the government to always take you for a walk. Always supporting evil , maybe because she comes from the East.

She's a liar. Where are the families of the dead bodies she dropped at the feet of the soldiers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York / Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.