Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice (31231 Views)

No Healing Without Justice — Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Replies Tinubu / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed / Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by dederocs(m): 6:43am On Feb 07, 2021
This is wrong, the toll should be left open, our time collectively is more valuable that the money you guys collect, tollgate causes traffic.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2021
The comments I'm reading here are a major part of why nigeria is the way it is today.

As long as one is not directly affected,the rest can go to hell.
Well,hell is big enough for all of us.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by buckeyemedia: 7:32am On Feb 07, 2021
VaselineCrew:

I don’t give a flying pig about your demigod

I’m asking why you are so vehemently in support of an evil toll gate, making for one of the most expensive roads on the world.

What is your benefit in seeing something that causes chaos, mass suffering and extortion continue?

If you want, you can put toll gate in front of your house. In fact, turn your house gate to toll gate, so that anytime you pass, you will remit that money to the government.

Are you not happy that traffic has reduced by several orders of magnitude? If we were to quantify the reduction in traffic as a percentage, we would be taking of close to a 100 percent reduction of traffic. From chaos, to breezy...

But this upsets you, doesn’t it? You can’t have us having anything good can you?

People now get to work on time and refreshed...
Emergency vehicles now have a better chance or quelling emergencies...
Shuttle times have greatly reduced...

But all this upsets you doesn’t it?

You fight so hard to keep your brothers and sisters in bondage.
The irony you live in Onitsha, & you are complaining about the toll gate in Lekki Lagos State. Zip code 105102?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Hotbutt(f): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
So they want to open that place after the blood that they innocently shed on the 20th of October 2020 on that very same ground.

No problem.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by LMS1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bouz:
You be fool sha, na y fulani dey use una do suya meat undecided
See This Idiot,na Me Send U Go Vote For Change?Oga Enjoy Your Nigeria Nor Use Am Colobi Me Abeg
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Markapela77: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
grin grin grin
E no tire u my brother
LMS1:
Come Back Come Block Am Na
Who U Wan Send? grin
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Igbaguru: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Please allow the company that built Lekki expressway to recover their investment
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Klass99(f): 7:07pm On May 27, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Christistruth00: 7:35pm On May 27, 2021
How far with Anambra’s Akwusu SARS Panel ?

Is it True Peter Obi refused to show up ?

The victims must get justice
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2021
Klass99:
@ Pocohantas,

I stumbled on your diary today and really enjoyed reading all three pages of it at a go.

You had me laughing out loud and smiling a lot. I always suspected you were born in the early 80's because of the maturity and sensibility reflected in your comments.

I could relate to things shared in your diary, I was entertained and learnt an important lesson too from Hinny's story.

Wish you a productive and fruitful new age. Keep being you, authentic and funny as usual.

Thanks Klass. Glad you enjoyed it. I just scribble my nonsense and vawulence there.

Been a while. Hope you are good?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Klass99(f): 8:05am On May 28, 2021
smiley
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Truthabulabula(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Thanks Klass. Glad you enjoyed it. I just scribble my nonsense and vawulence there.

Been a while. Hope you are good?
You look like girl I fûcked with in Bahamas.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Nobody: 11:34am On May 28, 2021
?�
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by pocohantas(f): 4:44pm On May 28, 2021
Klass99:

I'm good, it's very interesting nonsense and vawulence grin.

When I read that part about one married woman wanting people to join faith with her to help recover prick, laff wan finish me. How did I miss that thread? The things some women put up with and do for the sake of marriage/staying married makes me question if it is worth it.

I heard a similar story that made my heart burn with anger and hatred towards the married couple involved. I didn't even know them and I still don't know them, because the story teller refused to reveal their identity, but this couple are members of a community I belong to.

Mr. & Mrs Bastards, had a young maid/nanny who oga was knacking steadily until she got pregnant. Madam became aware of the situation and took her for abortion, I don't know if she was aware of the situation from the start or if it was at the point of pregnancy, but she knew her horseband was responsible for the pregnancy.

After abortion, the maid said she didn't want to work with them anymore and would like to return home to her people, but this couple didn't want to let her go, out of fear that she would reveal what transpired to her people. You see, she was from the man's home town/area and they were more concerned about their public image and what will people say?

I don't know how the matter ended, cos I lost contact/communication with the narrator after a while, but even now I still curse this couple in my mind. Before I was given the full gist back then I was asked - if you were faced with this scenario what would you do? I said that would be the end of the marriage, I will not support or stand by such a stupid man to do something like that. People usually say marry first then come back and talk, single people just talk anyhow, they know nothing blah, blah, blah

But as a man thinketh in his heart so is he. So, if as a single person my thoughts are mostly centered on being good and doing good, putting faith into practice by helping others and I am already aware of what my deal breakers will be in marriage, why will I now enter it and discard my sense of justice and fairness, right and wrong, my power of choice and thinking faculties because of a man or children? Dem dey give women opium to become stupid after marriage or inside it? I just don't get it

When I say on this forum that I have counted the cost and there are certain sacrifices I am not willing to make for the sake of marriage and children, it is not empty bravado or cheap talk. I simply cannot do the things some women do to keep their homes and marriage. I don't have it in me!

Mehn, I feel angry just remembering that incident, angry at painfully foolish women who enable stupid men like these. I dey vex abeg

I quoted Ishi the other day on child abuse. Told her shit didn’t start in recent times because I remember a similar occurrence that caused so much problem in our “extended” family. You know growing up everybody was Uncle and Aunty, so it was one of those uncles that did the soft work on an underaged house-help.

As usual, the concern is always the image of the man (and/or his family), hardly ever the child. When and where did Nigerians learn to normalize abuse like this? I am scared of my country people. I don’t see myself supporting or covering up such nonsense.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Klass99(f): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
smiley
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by pocohantas(f): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Klass99:
Pocohantas.

You dey vex, on top innocent question and comment coming from a good place and not out of malice or glee over what happened? Sooootey, you made it a topic of discussion in your diary!

Why didn't you quote the whole post to provide context, only the parts that ticked you off?

While I get from your mention that the question rubbed you the wrong way, I hope you also saw through it, enough to know that it wasn't criticism just candid musings on my part.

I wouldn’t have seen this if I didn’t go to my mentions to reply someone. It wasn’t that serious to me- your posts and my reply.

You always have these musings. I hope someday you will get to understand how this forum works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News - The Nigerian Railway Is Back For Good. / President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers / Umar Jibrilla Bindow's Son's Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.