Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice (31188 Views)

No Healing Without Justice — Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Replies Tinubu / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed / Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Brendaniel: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

Memorial for who?

For those that were killed by the army... if you need the video I can send you...

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Benwallt(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Comeback home and testify na, hag.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Harmlesspill(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
blinking001:
She's an enermy of the state that must be captured and brought back to Nigeria diplomatically...

And your politicians are the friends of this Nation?
Ain't you happy with your level of comprehension over simple things of life?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Harmlesspill(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jamesbally:
God punish this failed DJ who has Yam Legs, with Bear Bear on her Face and Chest.
I keep saying this...
Yoruba people are the problems of this Nation not even the hausa's
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

You are actually the senseless one

You're a senseless fool. Empty headed fellow

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by solaademolu: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
DJ switch, God will protect you in Jesus name, our issues is " majolo,moweyinre. Pls my sister God will bless you, they all know you're saying truths but who to back, nobody. Pls use wisdom so you will not be kill by the enemies

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by OAUTemitayo: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
oaugraduate1234:

You're a senseless fool. Empty headed fellow
Fellow of who?
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by OAUTemitayo: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Brendaniel:

For those that were killed by the army... if you need the video I can send you...
Take the video and names of those killed to Lekki Panel.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Seyzcham91(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
grin
RichDad1:
Go and lock the gate na. Fake activist wannabe.
Any attempt to disrupt the gradual peace thats retuning to Lagos, should be met with stiff military action.
Las lass na rip go end am. UN, EU, US,UK or any U at all cannot do anything about it.
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by KingRoiz: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
GamalNasser:
My only problem is the hardship by way of traffic those toll gates bring about ...now that it has been proven that toll gate is responsible for 80 percent of the traffic there is there any need to continue?

Toll Gate is TOTALLY for Business... Jagaban needs to continue his cashout

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Harmlesspill(m): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
For those who speak ill of this lady, can you help me understand her offense ... SW, it amazes me how you allowed the government to always take you for a walk. Always supporting evil , maybe because she comes from the East.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by chumada: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Idotic IPOB Yoot!

very bittered soul, God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by naturefellow(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Do people still listen to this asylum seeker

The Government is waiting for her at the toll gate with her smart phone.

Anyway, the only justice we want is for you to stop telling lies about so called lekki massacre

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by naturefellow(m): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
RichDad1:
Any attempt to disrupt the gradual peace thats retuning to Lagos, should be met with stiff military action.
Las lass na rip go end am. UN, EU, US,UK or any U at all cannot do anything about it.
oh, y'all have stopped asking her to give proof of deaths from the massacre now eh?

I hope you are prepared to be a casualty of stiff military or SARS action you so wish for undecided
What goes around comes around... RIP

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Well, they've blocked crypto, how will you feed the hungry protesters?

86% of endSars protesters only joined the protest for food and clout. They don't give a shit about SARS or even human life.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
blinking001:
She's an enermy of the state that must be captured and brought back to Nigeria diplomatically...

Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by teniolaisaiah(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
They lock crypto and open toll gate �

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by King44(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
I have always known from the start that it would end this way
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by lexxwiz(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Almubarak5:
A lot of people saying rubbish here.
Like what has the government done to deserve payment on that road??
Just why can’t it be toll-free, it’s a shame so many people always choose the most idiotic course of action regardless of circumstances.
At the end of the day, we keep paying this people to get richer and oppress us some more!!!

It’s not a lot of people my good friend. Fear politics oh, those guys na machineries. Dem Dey pay roll. Just say your own and move on.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Omodua(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
LegendHero:
Well CNN dropped the ball when they knew you misled them and not that truthful enough in your figures about the casualties.

Coupled with the foolish people that keep deploying fake images as those of the Victims who made the situation look like a joke.

They will eventually re-open the toll-gate and I don’t think your outburst will stop nothing except if cogent verifiable evidence can be presented to prove your statements.
I am not surprised with your posturing. As one of Tinubu's e -rats, you are free to defend his establishments but should be with decorum. Lives were lost at Lekki Tollgate during EndSARS protests and you support opening it for businesses W he n justice has not been served? So, DJ Switch is wrong, abi. Don't compromise your integrity because of crumbs from Master's table!

6 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Klass99(f): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Inkling(f): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
RichDad1:

You'll actually share from RIP too

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Omodua(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Idotic IPOB Yoot!
Idiotic Buhari ass licker. Your foolishness is legendary. Disapprove her comments with cogent reasons and not the sentimental abuses steeped in ethnic and sectional chauvinism. Shame unto you!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by nnamdi640: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Idotic IPOB Yoot!
Uncle Seun will not see this one. That lady is a great woman unlike you without entity. All you know is to insult people better than you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by LegendHero(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omodua:
I am not surprised with your posturing. As one of Tinubu's e -rats, you are free to defend his establishments but should be with decorum. Lives were lost at Lekki Tollgate during EndSARS protests and you support opening it for businesses W he n justice has not been served? So, DJ Switch is wrong, abi. Don't compromise your integrity because of crumbs from Master's table!

A lot of you brain dead folks on Nairaland always amaze me. If anyone gives an opinion contrary to your own school of thought then he automatically turns Tibubu boy and working for a supposedly Tinubu.

Walahi talahi I don’t know you but I’m sure I can feed your family and this is not bragging.

How much will Tinubu pay me for being an online warrior for him? 500k per month? What will happen if he waste 500k on me? Are the market women voting on Nairaland or the real voters that shape elections care about Nairaland?

Before, I always engage stupid people with respect on this forum but it seems a lot of you folks are disgusting and actually brain dead.

If you think I’m one of those people you think make a living by getting 30k or whatever you call it then you will be foolish.

Call the mods to block me, I don’t give a bleep.

So henceforth, please I use Ogun take beg you, stop quoting me about any rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by yetunsbay(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
LegendHero:

No one is above calamity. So I don’t even fall for all these emotional jargons from feeble minds online.

I just hope you become the next victim of fake news and all the business you/your family have should be destroyed completely by hoodlums.

Amin ase!
see gibberish. Why not experience your acclaimed emotional jargons in real time first. Stupid person supporting insane Government. God bless ur people but not you. Seek a life

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Brendaniel: 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

Take the video and names of those killed to Lekki Panel.

compromised panel...

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by Omodua(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
LegendHero:

A lot of you brain dead folks on Nairaland always amaze me. If anyone gives an opinion contrary to your own school of thought then he automatically turns Tibubu boy and working for a supposedly Tinubu.

Walahi talahi I don’t know you but I’m sure I can feed your family and this is not bragging.

How much will Tinubu pay me for being an online warrior for him? 500k per month? What will happen if he waste 500k on me? Are the market women voting on Nairaland or the real voters that shape elections care about Nairaland?

Before, I always engage stupid people with respect on this forum but it seems a lot of you folks are disgusting and actually brain dead.

If you think I’m one of those people you think make a living by getting 30k or whatever you call it then you will be foolish.

Call the mods to block me, I don’t give a bleep.

So henceforth, please I use Ogun take beg you, stop quoting me about any rubbish.
Your outburst is uncalled for. We know you and the interest you represent. You can't deny the dirty jobs you are doing for your Paymasters. Don't brag. You will be unmasked very soon!

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by AfonjaConehead: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Just see comments on nairaland!!!!

Its really not worth it. Nigerians deserve what they get.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by LegendHero(m): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
yetunsbay:
see gibberish. Why not experience your acclaimed emotional jargons in real time first. Stupid person supporting insane Government. God bless ur people but not you. Seek a life

Lol. Why don’t you just say amen and pass?
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by yetunsbay(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol. Why don’t you just say amen and pass?
it won't bite to claim quoted mention
Re: DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice by LegendHero(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omodua:
Your outburst is uncalled for. We know you and the interest you represent. You can't deny the dirty jobs you are doing for your Paymasters. Don't brag. You will be unmasked very soon!

Ogbeni I don’t even know you from Adam.

Tinubu can’t pay me and I don’t even see how useful I am to him. If Tinubu think he can waste money on a supposedly me not even in Nigeria or helping his political life in anyway then he had better pay me more than I’m earning currently.

I’m not bragging, I’m just showing you how stupid you sound by saying rubbish about someone under politician payroll because of their opinion.

Respect is reciprocal and you should engage me as a sane person rather than pushing rubbish rhetorics for cheap likes and share!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoniland - PM News / Orji Uzor Kalu's Throwback Photo In 1980s / Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.