Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment (45195 Views)

You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba / I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Jagznation(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
NIGERIA MY COUNTRY
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by okefranci: 4:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Why nah, Frank Idoho of all people, I think with your level of education you should be able to differentiate between President and vice president to actually know the roles and duties of each

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by okefranci: 4:49am On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:
I feel like crying reading this

Osinbajo is a huge disappointment.

It pains me that Osinbajo will not be part of the graduating ceremony in Heaven.
Who are you to be judging someone? after on the man in questioned did all what he could to stop the issue of SARS in Nigeria so what else do you want

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by okefranci: 4:52am On Feb 07, 2021
SpatialKing:
Fake Prof Osinbajo...
The worse VP ever
How and why does he fake you? if you are old enough and not a boy of 90s should know that nobody performs extraordinary as a vice president of Nigeria except Yemi Osinbajo so why are you complaining

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by okefranci: 4:54am On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

No thank you, I am only crying because he has Missed heavenly graduation.. while on earth.

I am here pity for you because you lack wisdom and focus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by okefranci: 4:55am On Feb 07, 2021
3gpvids:
Osinbajo issa deputy jonathan
How do you mean ? I guessed you don miss road to a greatest height

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by okefranci: 4:56am On Feb 07, 2021
istina:
One of the most clueless ever
It's only a fool that talk like this bro

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by okefranci: 5:00am On Feb 07, 2021
Liposure:
When the number one is number two, what do you expect number two to do
Either number one or two what I know is that both are working seriously

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Naturopathic: 5:02am On Feb 07, 2021
Can someone help me inform Frank Edoho or Frank Ode to paddle his own canoe if he could not say a reasonable word

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Naturopathic: 5:02am On Feb 07, 2021
3gpvids:
Osinbajo issa deputy jonathan
Meaning what? ode,eranko

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Naturopathic: 5:04am On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

It pains me that Osinbajo will not be part of the graduating ceremony in Heaven.
pls I advice you to continue crying while Osinbajo make heaven at last, Oponu

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Naturopathic: 5:07am On Feb 07, 2021
SpatialKing:
Fake Prof Osinbajo...
The worse VP ever
I know you were asleep while composing your rubbish message here because since the inception of Nigeria no past and previous vice president performed to the 20% of what Yemi Osinbajo is doing right now

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by ATTemi: 5:36am On Feb 07, 2021
He comes b4 Nemadi Sambo.
SpatialKing:
Fake Prof Osinbajo...
The worse VP ever
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Zeesugar(f): 5:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Some Nigerians can never be satisfied. They will always find faults in what ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Mace0lane: 5:46am On Feb 07, 2021
And that is for your deluded igbotic bigoted father to decide. For your mind glaring failure like Umahi Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ekeweremadu etc will be part of that graduating ceremony just because they are igbos ba ?

Osagyefo98:

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Shattuck(m): 5:59am On Feb 07, 2021
he thinks he can play both side, his loyalty lies with the evil ruling the nation, you can't be the number two man and remain silent on issues that affects the nation, and yet think you can parade yourself as a man of the people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by uBuNiT: 6:32am On Feb 07, 2021
OK o
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by ALISMILE(m): 6:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

No thank you, I am only crying because he has Missed heavenly graduation.. while on earth.

Thank you chief judge
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by adeoba2008(m): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

He has already lost his place in heaven
So, you know those that will make heaven ?
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by dotedote: 6:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

He has already lost his place in heaven

Have you been to Heaven before ?
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by naijadrivablog: 6:38am On Feb 07, 2021
BigSarah:
Lol, you think.. He's a pretentious condescending taint

Bigsarah, hmmm.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by ORIAYO70(m): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Liposure:
When the number one is number two, what do you expect number two to do

You r the only sensible person on this forum, those condemning Osinbajo r compound fools, what do you expect him to do in the face of the tyrant Buhari... He is as helpless as we

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by lexy2014: 6:42am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:
Frank Edoho should first revive his dead career first before talking about Osinbajo.

Eish

D state of his career isn't a criteria for demanding better performance from those holding public office & who are being taken care of with public funds

8 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Asianjollof007: 6:43am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:
Frank Edoho should first revive his dead career first before talking about Osinbajo.

Eish

Speaking truth and right thing in this country has become a crime. I weep for this generation.

8 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by lexy2014: 6:43am On Feb 07, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Only sensible person on this forum, those condemning Osinbajo r compound fools, what do you expect him to do in the face of the tyrant Buhari... He is as helpless as we

He should then resign if d goings on at aso rock don't conform with his principles, values and conscience

8 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by seriousstudies: 6:43am On Feb 07, 2021
You get sense ni?�� Which one is dead career? Have u been feeding him all these years or have u seen him beg for arms?
Because they stopped the TV Show""who wants to be a millionaire'' ,that's why you are here spewing thrash, Are you any way better than him?.
helinues:

Eish

11 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by lexy2014: 6:45am On Feb 07, 2021
Naturopathic:

I know you were asleep while composing your rubbish message here because since the inception of Nigeria no past and previous vice president performed to the 20% of what Yemi Osinbajo is doing right now

So what is it that osinbajo is doing right now that makes his performance greater than that of his predecessors

5 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Kessythegeek(m): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:

Eish

Shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by lexy2014: 6:46am On Feb 07, 2021
okefranci:
Why nah, Frank Idoho of all people, I think with your level of education you should be able to differentiate between President and vice president to actually know the roles and duties of each

So what exactly did Frank say that is out of place?

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by ORIAYO70(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2021
Ctorch:
Frank Edoho calls Yemi Osinbajo a 'disappointment

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/frank-edoho-calls-yemi-osinbajo-a-disappointment.html

Frank Edoho and others condemning Vp are not student of history, or they did not take askance look on the situation he found himself....

I remember when he was the acting president within some giving time he really outshine Buhari...

Those condemning him r not really fervent with history..

President has a way of literally n intentionally making their Vp became useless n unheard....

The second term of Obasanjo was too vicious for Atiku, cos he clipped his wing to the core..

Buhari is a tyrant and a man of nepotism, the VP woes started after the VP sacked Mauma Daura, till now he still suffers that decision he made, till the tenure elapse he can't be given acting president anymore... Edoho should have thought better before uttering this gilberish...

As for u calling him fake pastor Na una biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by lexy2014: 6:48am On Feb 07, 2021
Ctorch:
Frank Edoho calls Yemi Osinbajo a 'disappointment

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/frank-edoho-calls-yemi-osinbajo-a-disappointment.html

By d way, this is an old tweet I think last year
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by GNature(m): 6:48am On Feb 07, 2021
When Buhari was hospitalized in the UK and Osinbajo was
acting president, did you see killings in Lekki, Killings
by fulani herdsmen etc?

In Nigeria, the Vice President’s role is largely ceremonial. How much
power did Goodluck Jonathan have when he was VP to Yar’Adua?
GEJ was completely sidelined by the cabal when Yar’Adua was
president.

So please, don’t hold VP Osinbajo liable for what he has no control over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty / Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.