Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment (45186 Views)

You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba / I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Emyogalanya: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:
Frank Edoho should first revive his dead career first before talking about Osinbajo.

Eish
show us your own "lively career" first, then leave us to be the judge between you and frank
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Kaytixy: 10:40am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:

It seems like buckets no fit contain the crying be that...

Should I send Water Tank?
thank you. Send the water tank to your parents and fill it with water so that they can stop going to the bush whenever they want to shit. Thank me later
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by greenglobestore(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:
Frank Edoho should first revive his dead career first before talking about Osinbajo.

Eish
sometimes I wonder why Nigerians lack sense of reasoning, what's your business with his career did he come out to beg you or anyone for help
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by TheRareGem1(f): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:
I feel like crying reading this

Osinbajo is a huge disappointment.

It pains me that Osinbajo will not be part of the graduating ceremony in Heaven.

Dan inska. Before you are God right ?

You that your mouth is full of gossip and backbite. Talking about heaven graduates. Imagine. With all the bad act full your hand
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by olyrayy(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2021
SpatialKing:
Fake Prof Osinbajo...
The worse VP ever

Lol. He's a VP. VPs are meant to be silent. You want him to end up like Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Reeses: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Liposure:
When the number one is number two, what do you expect number two to do
Resign
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by excomarow(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

He has already lost his place in heaven
as if you will make havean too.
*spit*
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by andycom(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:

Eish

Did you say Dead career Get to his level first before yarning dust.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Dreyton36: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Anything Afonja na disappointment

Show me a reasonable and honest Afonja and I'll show u an innocent herdsman

Give Afonja power and see what becomes of it

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by TheMostComplex1: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2021
LadySarah:
I can't forget Obj and Atiku tenure, cat and rat. Both said their minds the way they wanted or is it Obj and Uzor Kalu?Now what we have are like livered dealers not leaders.

Osibanjo, Tinubu are there and Buhari/Elrufai and Herdsmen are decimating their ppl,what the Pmb and Elrufai will not tolerate if the tables were turned.

Who did us this thing Biko?

Yes you're right the two mentioned above would not take such nonsense
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Guk: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Do Nigerians actually think Nigeria is on Auto pilot or its Buhari making the reasonably good things happen?

It is V.P. Osinbajo that is running the economy, he doesn't have time for distractions or else his focus will be shifted by POLITICS.

Please leave him to do the work he is doing silently behind the scenes

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Deepthoughts: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ctorch:
Frank Edoho calls Yemi Osinbajo a 'disappointment

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/frank-edoho-calls-yemi-osinbajo-a-disappointment.html

Personally I have given off on osibanjo since the negotiations that freed the dapchi students without Leah sharibu n osibanjo has been speaking with his tongue in his cheek.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by AreaFada2: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Frank Edoho, abeg leave amiable VP Osinbobor alone o. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

For him or his oga Tinubu to reach Aso Rock needs big sacrifice.

If Fulani people need to flatten SW or even entire South to test their loyalty before giving one of them the presidency, they are ready to take it.

E nor easy. Na price of ambition.

In 9ja some kill, kidnap, do yahoo and all sorts to get what they want. Tinubu and VP fine Bobor are not different.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by butterfly777(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Liposure:
When the number one is also the number two, what do you expect number two to do

In such a case, number 2 should resign and save some integrity for himself.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Osashalom: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by yemex04(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Lol!! deputy God has spoken!! grin
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

It pains me that Osinbajo will not be part of the graduating ceremony in Heaven.

You can't conclude that
Agreed, we all expected more but then I'm hardly surprised. In our constitution, VP na mere figurehead and that goes a long way to affect a lot of things..
But grin is his heart a lantern? That is so funny
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Dan inska. Before you are God right ?

You that your mouth is full of gossip and backbite. Talking about heaven graduates. Imagine. With all the bad act full your hand

I believe I had told you countless times to stop quoting me.

Please adhere to people's choice
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by komodapson(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Asianjollof007:

If that picture displayed on your profile is yours.. Omo, you're beautiful. Salute to your parents.

She try small...no go hail am pass as e reach

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by merieam16(f): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

lolz..are u God
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Zinpat: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dis is an old news naa, why post it again
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by ojuolu(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

No thank you, I am only crying because he has Missed heavenly graduation.. while on earth.

So you are the provost, or vice chancellor, or Chairman of the Senate that determines 'who will graduate' or 'who will miss out'..... Thank God, men are not God...at least you can only wish to play God, but you are not God.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by saajus: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
I agree. Osinbanjo is a disappointment. He is a disgrace to Yoruba, RCCG and the entire Christendom. I thought a Christian should be able to stand out. If he speaks and fights for us, the worst thing those wicked politicians can do to him is to relieve him of his position.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Sonn(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:

Eish
Who's career is dead? talk is too cheap indeed, anyway' for your information, that guy is not an "online warrior" like you, he did his job and did it perfectly well and still does, unlike your LIVING-DEAD hero,
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by budget4(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
chatinent:
I'm not interested in robots.
this na zubby when him dey small
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Fostercat(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:

Eish

His career did not die. There is always a time to leave the stage. Younger ones have taken over.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Are you the one giving out the tickets to heaven? or are you privy to, or in custody of heaven's register? are you God?
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by obinoral1179(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

No thank you, I am only crying because he has Missed heavenly graduation.. while on earth.

sorry heaven class captain.....
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by TimmyTen(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Spare part VP
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Calm down,you're not God !
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by kennymessi79: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Thunder1010:
Is Frank Edoho still existing
The man that has lost focus and relevancy.
Nonsense
As a yoruba man, I will take the message and leave the messenger.. Osinbajo Is a colossal failure. Dumb, irrelevant, clueless, ineffective and a pure waste to the yoruba race.. wailers am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After UK Trip / Buhari Is The Tallest Nigerian Leader Ever: Photo / Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.