Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment (45217 Views)

You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba / I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by obidr(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Kiddams:

Ur insight, objectivity and broadmindedness is rare. Rare gem indeed!

Rare gem indeed. Did you people make excuses for Namadi Sambo in 2015 based on the fact that he was also VP You must think that the other tribes in Nigeria are stupid.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:
Frank Edoho should first revive his dead career first before talking about Osinbajo.

Eish
Folks likes this, are the major problem in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Dong2: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2021
okefranci:
Why nah, Frank Idoho of all people, I think with your level of education you should be able to differentiate between President and vice president to actually know the roles and duties of each

All of you shouting VP is not oblige to do anything, why is he talking then? After all his principal has spoken so no need for him to talk anymore. He should keep shut.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by obidr(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Still doesn't mean they shouldn't call him useless except u can say what benefit he is to nigerians at d moment

You are right. Keep making excuses for him. Please also remember to make excuses for the President too...You can not separate the President from the Vice President. They both came in on the same ticket....
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by obidr(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2021
Dong2:

All of you shouting VP is not oblige to do anything, why is he talking then? After all his principal has talk so no need for him to talk anymore. He should keep shut.

Do not mind them...they are making excuses for their brother and want to heap all the blame on the President. Tribalistic individuals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by etrouble: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2021
Maybe Frank is disappointed that Osinbajo is not a woman beater like him.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by GNature(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2021
etrouble:
Maybe Frank is disappointed that Osinbajo is not a woman beater like him.

Haha grin
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by abidem4real: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2021
Ctorch:
Frank Edoho calls Yemi Osinbajo a 'disappointment

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/frank-edoho-calls-yemi-osinbajo-a-disappointment.html

No Nigerian politician will surely make heaven I swear

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Mode4: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2021
obidr:

You like them because they are from South West...May herdsmen visit you soon.
Amen!
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by extol1(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2021
lexy2014:

That means u are corroborating what Frank edoho said that osinbajo is a disappointment & that those condemning osinbajo aren't fools as u earlier said
you are too smart for that guy. salute
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Chudivictor(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2021
condolence VP

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by SpatialKing(m): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2021
bewla:
What impact did namadi sambo contribute then

that prof did not surpass live sentiment apart

What impact has your Osinbajo brought to this administration?
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by SpatialKing(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2021
bewla:
What impact did namadi sambo contribute then

that prof did not surpass live sentiment apart
The only thing he used to surpass Sambo is Zoom meetings
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by extol1(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2021
bukatyne:
Sentiments aside, what do we really expect 'Osinbajo' a Vice President to do?

Where have we seen a VP do anything outside the 'approval' of the president?

National level? State? University Politics?

After all, he proved himself when he was the acting President; the Naira consistently gained value and things were better till the General came back.

My ish with Osinbajo is/was his ability to be comfortable with these people as a pastor.

I expected him to resign when ko jora anymore which I now know is a pipe dream.

Let him finish in 2023 and come back to Church.
seriously, I pity this man with the way Nigerians lambast him, even though he has a good intentions for this nation especially when he was giving the acting president. it is pity to have found himself associating with buhari

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by SpatialKing(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2021
focus7:

Where do you rate Sambo
Higher.... The only place is performing more than sambo is on Zoom meetings...
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by chozzy: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2021
Fake Pastor

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by extol1(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
If Osinbajo has any honour left in him,
He should've tendered his resignation letter!
resignation and impeachment are two words that are alien to African leaders. they prefer die in the position than leaving the position

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by blacknoir: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2021
VirginSearcher:

So Aunty Kamala is like spare tyre right? aren't u seeing her involved and active in US national affairs angry
Biden has no choice ,biden is a conservative while kamala isn't, so she can reach out to more democrats. Make no mistake however biden has the final say ,constitutionally vps have no power unless in situation where the president is incapacitated. If you think that the VP can some how override the presidents decisions then my friend you are delusional.do your research properly you will find out that most vps are relegated to the background even biden who was Obamas vp was relegated this does not mean they don't do anything, they are mostly involved in minor state or international functions. But the countries decisions is solely rested on the PRESIDENT
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Brushstrokes20: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2021
extol1:

resignation and impeachment are two words that are alien to African leaders. they prefer die in the position than leaving the position
Too bad.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by josite: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2021
When u say u are man.of law and under ur nose law is turned upside down and again u say u are a man of God but always listening to tinubu body language and not God s word.u will only have gold and silver minus honor.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by ariesbull: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2021
We know
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by wislika2020: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:
Frank Edoho should first revive his dead career first before talking about Osinbajo.

Eish
which dead career?
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by ada9ja(f): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:
I feel like crying reading this

Osinbajo is a huge disappointment.

It pains me that Osinbajo will not be part of the graduating ceremony in Heaven.
am sorry to ask, what do you expect him to do.....to kill buhari, to arrest all the people behind the killings
and as for those thath said he has missed his place in heaven, u re not judge, if david and his likes can make heaven....then you know the rest
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by cybash: 9:43am On Feb 07, 2021
CONFIRMED BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! Biggest living SELL OUT!
Ctorch:
Frank Edoho calls Yemi Osinbajo a 'disappointment

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/frank-edoho-calls-yemi-osinbajo-a-disappointment.html

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Ekaspikin: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=Osagyefo98 post=98808085]I feel like crying reading this

Osinbajo is a huge disappointment.

It pains me that Osinbajo will not be part of the graduating ceremony in Heaven.[quote]

You're a fool
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by alasane: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Thunder1010:
Is Frank Edoho still existing
The man that has lost focus and relevancy.
Nonsense

Reasoning like me bro....only one woman scatter him life so
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by alasane: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2021
obidr:

Do not mind them...they are making excuses for their brother and want to heap all the blame on the President. Tribalistic individuals.

When I saw this post, I remembered a wisdom that my grandfather said to me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting near each other next to the music band.

The volume was loud and i did not hear the wisdom ��
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by obidr(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2021
ada9ja:

am sorry to ask, what do you expect him to do.....to kill buhari, to arrest all the people behind the killings
and as for those thath said he has missed his place in heaven, u re not judge, if david and his likes can make heaven....then you know the rest

What happened to resigning and maintaining his honor Sorry, I forgot that he is an African and maybe his bible does not give him that option.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by LegacyB: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:

Eish
Don’t mind the failure looking for who to trend. There’s a lot that goes into being a Vice President everywhere in the world ask Mike pence . Former US Vice President.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:

Eish

He has a career as a presenter, U have none...except an online career to praise the dullard and get paid 30k monthly
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by KoshCAD: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:

Eish
He will burn you and your entire family to ashes with money and talent.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by yusluvad(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2021
He's indeed a disappointment in all sectors...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List / Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) / Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.