Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment (45175 Views)

You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba / I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by GNature(m): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2021
This statement of the VP’s heartfelt sorrow at the victim of killings was back

in October 2020, but the OP is making it seem like the statement was just

made now. Tribalist Yoruba Hater!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by bukatyne(f): 7:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Sentiments aside, what do we really expect 'Osinbajo' a Vice President to do?

Where have we seen a VP do anything outside the 'approval' of the president?

National level? State? University Politics?

After all, he proved himself when he was the acting President; the Naira consistently gained value and things were better till the General came back.

My ish with Osinbajo is/was his ability to be comfortable with these people as a pastor.

I expected him to resign when ko jora anymore which I now know is a pipe dream.

Let him finish in 2023 and come back to Church.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by bewla(m): 7:36am On Feb 07, 2021
SpatialKing:
Fake Prof Osinbajo... The worse VP ever
What impact did namadi sambo contribute then
that prof did not surpass live sentiment apart
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by JastSiryin(m): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:
Frank Edoho should first revive his dead career first before talking about Osinbajo.

Eish
Yes, only successful people with thriving careers should be able to criticize those in power. I don't want to tell you just how many shades of wrong this sounds,so I'll just fall short. I know you said this mainly from an ethnic perspective. All i can say is, you've got my sympathy

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by MoIbrahim: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:
Frank Edoho should first revive his dead career first before talking about Osinbajo.

Eish

So only those who have a good job can blame the government? Well done o

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Toosure70: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2021
But it is a curse for a whole region not to get sense.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Your correct but he’s using this as a stepping stone to reviving his own career, don’t you get?

helinues:

Eish
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Prince4peace: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2021
chatinent:
I'm not interested in robots.
u are blessed in a highway!!!!!. grin
chatinent:
I'm not interested in robots.
u are blessed in a highway!!!!!.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by lexy2014: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2021
3Ceagle:

What principles, values, and conscience. Those virtues don't exist in Nigeria government and political space. Resignation and Impeachment are 2 words alien to Nigerian democrazy. What has Changed in the APC promised Changed. Nothing, Same way we have been doing things.

D same reason why Frank edoho said osinbajo is a disappointment. So u and edoho are saying d same thing

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Josywhyte: 8:04am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:

Eish

His career isn't dead. If you're talking about WWTAM...It was a contract he signed which lasted for 11yrs. The contract ended and he and MTN went their separate ways.

Don't say what u don't know

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Josywhyte: 8:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Sometimes i laugh at people who call this man a pastor. This man is worst than the devil...a disgrace and a very BIG disappointment to Christianity

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Brushstrokes20: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2021
If Osinbajo has any honour left in him,
He should've tendered his resignation letter!
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by olamisamueloi: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:
I feel like crying reading this

Osinbajo is a huge disappointment.

It pains me that Osinbajo will not be part of the graduating ceremony in Heaven.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2021
I will be blunt now. First of all, I am not an IPOB member. A majority of our Yoruba brethren sold themselves out because of they thought that they will become the next president of the country. unfortunately for them the north have other plans and they won't get it. A majority of them are hypocritical and they used Propaganda to put in the kakistocracy and now we are complaining.
We can't change because of selfishness.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2021
ORIAYO70:

You r the only sensible person on this forum, those condemning Osinbajo r compound fools, what do you expect him to do in the face of the tyrant Buhari... He is as helpless as we

Noble men will resign from such arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by johnnny12(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2021
[Johnid112@gmail.com
quote author=helinues post=98808170]

Send me your mailing address make I gift you free handkerchief and buckets
[/quote]
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by stieyven(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

It pains me that Osinbajo will not be part of the graduating ceremony in Heaven.
Judge not that ye be not judged. Matthew 7 :7
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by YoungAncient1: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Our heart also goes out to all the women you have used, abused and dumped.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Elmander1983(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2021
Angel Mike, Weldon
Osagyefo98:

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by galadima77(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2021
Many are ignorant.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 07, 2021
ORIAYO70:

You r the only sensible person on this forum, those condemning Osinbajo r compound fools, what do you expect him to do in the face of the tyrant Buhari... He is as helpless as we
he can resign
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by GNature(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2021
Baawahala:

Noble men will resign from such arrangement.

If he had resigned, would it have prevented the killings at Lekki,
the raping/maiming/killing by fulani herdsmen in the South?

If he had resigned, would it stop the bulk of appointments always
going to a northerner?

No core igbo was appointed among recent
military chiefs. Would this have been prevented
if he had resigned?

Was Osinbajo the one who closed borders in the south and left the
ones in the north open?

Instead of getting to the root of the killings by fulani president, you are busy here
saying he should’ve resigned.

Knowing fully well that the VP has no
power except what asked to do by the President.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by RichAbujaGuy: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2021
Frank Edoho no form mouth when peaceful #endsars protests was eclipsed by robbing, looting, and property destroying hoodlums that were running wild?

And this Fulani herdsmen phenomenon is a political rouse.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by emmnprince(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2021
Naturopathic:

I know you were asleep while composing your rubbish message here because since the inception of Nigeria no past and previous vice president performed to the 20% of what Yemi Osinbajo is doing right now

The question now begging for answer is: What has he done, and what is he doing right now?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by maybanks: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2021
A serial failure in Marriages like Frank is calling Nigeria's shinning light a huge disappointment.

Frank is just doing this to revive his career

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2021
GNature:

If he had resigned, would it have prevented the killings at Lekki,
the raping/maiming/killing of fulani herdsmen in the South?

If he had resigned, would it stop the bulk of appointments always
going to a northerner?

No core igbo was appointed among recent
military chiefs. Would this have been prevented
if he resigned?

Was Osinbajo the one who closed borders in the south and left the
ones in the north open?

Instead of getting to the root of the killings by fulani president, you are busy here
saying he should’ve resigned.

Knowing fully well that the VP has no
power except what asked to do by the President.

Osinbajo,no matter how you guys try to package him,is not different from the rest, that's the point.
That's how his principal was packaged,and it resulted to this mess everywhere.
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Kiddams: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2021
TheRareGem1:
I just don't understand why all these people who we think are expose to how governonace works in this country turn out to be most ignorant....VP position and duty is clearly started out in the constitution...he can go do work his boss didn't ask him..that how it works.
Ur insight, objectivity and broadmindedness is rare. Rare gem indeed!
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by AMBURSAA(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2021
WHO AMONGS THOSE VICE PRESDO. REACH BABA OSINBAJO 1.ATIKU 2..JONATHAN 3..NAMADI SAMBO ? (PROUDLY HAUSA MAN )
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by alasane: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2021
Frank Edoho where no fit control ONLY one woman for house ? Wailers on prowl

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Professor Yemi Osinbajo
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 29th of May 2023.

Wether Igbos and PDP like it or not!!!!

I Love PMB
I Love PYO
I Love BAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by obidr(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2021
ORIAYO70:

What stops him from resigning and distancing himself from the rot ?
Re: Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment by obidr(m): 8:48am On Feb 07, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 29th of May 2023.

Wether Igbos and PDP like it or not!!!!

I Love PMB
I Love PYO
I Love BAT

You like them because they are from South West...May herdsmen visit you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.