Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) (67688 Views)

Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed Good gesture from the company, but is this the justice the family were seeking for?

What do you expect from the court, when the church stands trial ?. If not partiality.
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
The unveiling of the new star boy

1 Like

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Kingdonik(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
abike12:
this boy should have been protected. his pictures and story have been published online forever, for events he probably would have liked to keep private. minors have a right to privacy.
Ehen! Everybody's got right, but I think bad people should be shamed. The story won't have alot of media coverage, if the boy name and picture was released by her mother. Bad Action must be uprooted from our community, irrespective of the doer of the action.
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
It's well.
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by beehivedata(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Damage control.
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
The company taking advantage and trying to cash out from the popularity.

6 Likes

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by abike12(f): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kingdonik:

Ehen! Everybody's got right, but I think bad people should be shamed. The story won't have alot of media coverage, if the boy name and picture was released by her mother. Bad Action must be uprooted from our community, irrespective of the doer of the action.

Of course, the offenders should be punished, I don't think anyone with a brain will question that.

The story could have been out there with his name but his face could've been blurred. I've seen cases go all the way up to prosecution with the identity of the minor concealed. It's good for nigerians to take feedback. This one has been done but another case doesn't have to be handled like this.

3 Likes

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
The mom has achieved her aim and objective. Justice for Don Davis served!
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
damijoe77:
Everything has a purpose,this boys uncontrollable dick got him to boarding school,this same dick nd urinating on bed got him to where the jagabans reside,but xo painful dey had to burst tear is anus.am happy for u boy,evry disappointment is a blessing.
sometimes you can pretend to have sense by keeping mute, you know?

3 Likes

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Erik12(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
cool
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by TONIOI: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
No be weitin him mama dey look for since be dis , shebi we go hear word now ? grin

Congratulations, Victory at last .

2 Likes

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Strong woman.

Na only this woman fit fight Buhari government.

5 Likes

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Ytea(f): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
I no get. This case tire me walahi.
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Kingdonik(m): 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
abike12:

Of course, the offenders should be punished, I don't think anyone with a brain will question that.

The story could have been out there with his name but his face could've been blurred. I've seen cases go all the way up to prosecution with the identity of the minor concealed. It's good for nigerians to take feedback. This one has been done but another case doesn't have to be handled like this.
Generally, human are moved by what can be seen. But, I also subscribe to your Minor right to Privacy

3 Likes

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
See him stomach like a boy wey get belle grin
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
F@ggots/ red pillers almost destroyed this boy's life.

His mum is a true fighter. We need women like this who will always speak out. Not that foolish woman who was defending her primary abi secondary school son for writing a lust letter to a classmate and revealing he wants to show her p0rn movies.

The zoo just keeps producing perverts from an early age.

As for that so called church that keeps producing 1mbecilic males, your secrets are gradually coming out.

2 Likes

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
mariahAngel:
Thank God he has fully recovered physically.

Kudos to the mum. She's a true lioness.
She fought so hard for and defended her cub.
He was trained to eat, sleep and watch Television at home, he met another routine somewhere else. Even if you get a new job, it will show on you. This is a blind fight, the boy will be facing rejections. Did she mention he is in any school since January? If she is on the right path, you should have seen the husband joining her.

Na pity endorsement to avoid depression, same was done for Erica. Her aim is to look for gains and it is working. See how she is posing like she is the ambassador, the boy is not taking any active role. Someone who can't express himself nor report issues an ambassador? Best of luck to them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Open laptop for table but na paper contract una dey sign grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amarabae:
I feel like crying.
You will not understand what it means to be a mother until you become one.
God bless you cute boy.

Nonsense talk.

You don't have to be a mother to understand what it means.

You dey always talk rubbish. You never still change.

1 Like

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
abike12:
this boy should have been protected. his pictures and story have been published online forever, for events he probably would have liked to keep private. minors have a right to privacy.
They want attention and getting it. Schools and peers will be careful about him and he might face rejections.
What about being bullied with his short coming? It is a pity endorsement to kill depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by abike12(f): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

They want attention and getting it. Schools and peers will be careful about him and he might face rejections.
What about being bullied with his short coming? It is a pity endorsement to kill depression.

infact, I really feel bad for him. kids can be so mean these days, especially with the internet, but I pray for strength for him

1 Like

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wow! See transformation
The boy is becoming obesed again, now I understand why the mother almost ran mad.

Imagine sending an obesed child to school, trying all your best to make the child slim at home but he's not slimming, sending him to school and when he comes back, you can't even recognize your own child again, he didn't just became slim but thin. Anyone in that shoe will almost run mad

3 Likes

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
abike12:

infact, I really feel bad for him. kids can be so mean these days, especially with the internet, but I pray for strength for him
Can you as a family member even allow him to come for holidays? He will surely face rejections from the Society in general.
Schools resumed since January, she didn't mention he is in a school.

1 Like

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Has the matter been settled? To determine who is guilty or not
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
The boy saw deeper life for inside life
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mrs Archibong, aka Iron Woman

1 Like

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by sinola(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
I don't know why my sixth sense keep telling me that this offer looks more like a greek gift!
I hope the MD of the company has nothing to do with deeper life church sha.
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s]Thank God he has fully recovered physically.

She fought so hard for and defended her cub.[/s]
No be only cub nah club, nonsense! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Pclemenza: 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
mariahAngel:
Thank God he has fully recovered physically.

She fought so hard for and defended her cub.

True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.