Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) (67670 Views)

Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by edoairways: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
jimi4us:
I feel sorry for people who read Sahara reporters. They forge news in other to get clicks. They said the boy tested positive for STD.

I don't understand why people write lies about others
What! .
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amarabae:
I feel like crying.
You will not understand what it means to be a mother until you become one.
God bless you cute boy.
True! I'm glad the kid is doing great now

1 Like

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by matm: 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
That's irrelevant.What d woman wants according to her is justice.Is brand ambassador or scholarship now justice?Wonder why she stooped too low to such even when justice is all she wants and nothing more?She shld prepare her case well to prove dt senior boys were putting their legs into her son's anus as well as using their fingers dipped into his son's anus to bring out faeces.She should be ready to present evidences of the old man sent by deeper life to d hospital to inject her son with hiv.Mama Davis shld also be preparing to show d world other children who told her dt Kumuyi's pastors have been abusing them and that they were afraid to speak .
After proving all these with clear evidences,d court will give her,her much desiresmd justice and direct Kumuyi and not d accused boys parents to pay her N100,000000.And inability to prove such weighty allegations beyond all reasonable doubts in d court will likely attract defamation suit from deeper life which carries heavy consequences
Madam,stop letting urself down,face ur court case and fight for justice.For justice is all u need this time to heal ur trauma and broken heart!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by tobaaro(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
abike12:
this boy should have been protected. his pictures and story have been published online forever, for events he probably would have liked to keep private. minors have a right to privacy.

My thoughts exactly! Unless of course her priority is not really the minor's welfare, but the cash out!

3 Likes

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by iamimohtal(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
mariahAngel:
Thank God he has fully recovered physically.

Kudos to the mum. She's a true lioness.
She fought so hard for and defended her cub.
Ok
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sodiquinone:
Lol,the yeye principal must be jailed
you must be very stupid for this comment.
Was it the principal that assault him?

1 Like

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
matm:
That's irrelevant.What d woman wants according to her is justice.Is brand ambassador or scholarship now justice?Wonder why she stooped too low to such even when justice is all she wants and nothing more?She shld prepare her case well to prove dt senior boys were putting their legs into her son's anus as well as using their fingers dipped into his son's anus to bring out faeces.She should be ready to present evidences of the old man sent by deeper life to d hospital to inject her son with hiv.Mama Davis shld also be preparing to show d world other children who told her dt Kumuyi's pastors have been abusing them and that they were afraid to speak .
After proving all these with clear evidences,d court will give her,her much desiresmd justice and direct Kumuyi and not d accused boys parents to pay her N100,000000.And inability to prove such weighty allegations beyond all reasonable doubts in d court will likely attract defamation suit from deeper life which carries heavy consequences
Madam,stop letting urself down,face ur court case and fight for justice.For justice is all u need this time to heal ur trauma and broken heart!

your head get oil bro

3 Likes

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by escapethecage: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
ModestGal:
Wow! See transformation
The boy is becoming obesed again, now I understand why the mother almost ran mad.

Imagine sending an obesed child to school, trying all your best to make the child slim at home but he's not slimming, sending him to school and when he comes back, you can't even recognize your own child again, he didn't just became slim but thin. Anyone in that shoe will almost run mad

An indictment of some people claiming innocent. This matter should not end like that, we want some people to confess.
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by savageyoungboy(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mothers are the best

1 Like

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Oracleforce: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amarabae:
I feel like crying.
You will not understand what it means to be a mother until you become one.
God bless you cute boy.

Must you put emotional sentiments on your comments.....if you feel like crying then cry...

In fact, an average African woman is a chronic manipulator.....i doubt if any innocent guy who had an African lady as a wife can survive.....

"I feel like crying".....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
So scandal fit make person blow, na waoh
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Great bt what are they doing about the assault on the child? If Nobody gets purnished like nothing ever happened then even our schools are part of the failure in our systems that fails to correct wrong behaviour and offence if not even crimes. They all keep quiet and act like nothing ever happened.

This is thesame thing government does by sweeping many important issues and cases under the carpet.
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by bigpastor(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Image123:
Criteria for the scholarship is Branding. Okay, good.

Please send me the woman's contact: She is the Brand Ambassador For Arrogance Extraordinaire Association.
How she flagrantly referred to the Commissioner of Education of Akwa Ibom State and saucily volunteered to return the beverages which the state government gave the child. There should be decorum in all we do as well as respect for authorities!!!

1 Like

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
These people just want to use this boy to garner some publicity

2 Likes

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
How many followers?

Drop your number

younglleo:
Twitter account for sale, 5yrs goin for 2k
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2021
jaxxy:
Great bt what are they doing about the assault on the child? If Nobody gets purnished like nothing ever happened then even our schools are part of the failure in our systems that fails to correct wrong behaviour and offence if not even crimes. They all keep quiet and act like nothing ever happened.

This is thesame thing government does by sweeping many important issues and cases under the carpet.
She is talking nonsense, why didn't she snap any torn anus? Her personal Doctor said no torn anus, she sarted fighting him for that.
She said she took the boy to her personal Doctor by herself, then said Deeper life sent a masked Doctor to inject the boy secretly. Can a total outsider Doctor work on patients in another hospital?

2 Likes

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:11am On Feb 07, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She is talking nonsense, why didn't she snap any torn anus? Her personal Doctor said no torn anus, she sarted fighting him for that.
She said she took the boy to her personal Doctor by herself, then said Deeper life sent a masked Doctor to inject the boy secretly. Can a total outsider Doctor work on patients in another hospital?

Probably paranoid due to not know who to trust anymore bt yes she said things the were not completely the case bt that doesn't mean the boy wasn't either assaulted or atleast bullied to an extent of concern.

I went to boarding Skol I know all about how student's get bullied. Some it's normal and others ridiculous. Obviously it wasn't as bad as she painted Maybe.
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by younglleo: 12:14am On Feb 07, 2021
EndRape2:
How many followers?
Drop your number

Followers no too plenty oo
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by bigpastor(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She is the Brand Ambassador For Arrogance Extraordinaire Association

If you have her contact, inform her to come to sign the contract.
Cheap Popularity and publicity!!!

1 Like

Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by mecusbosco(m): 1:12am On Feb 07, 2021
You have made N2,500 from your hustle since Jan. What is it your are into?
EnvelopeUs:
Congrats to him.

Any amount into this account is a life saver. Even if it's
N500 please. My present condition needs urgent help. I
know you may see this as a scam but please it's not. As a
family woman, I have made less than N2500 from my hustle
between January till date due to low patronage. I really need
your help please. Nothing is too small.

A/c no.: 315 8871160, First bank.
Name: Monica Ebebe
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by ogbonti: 1:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Oracleforce:

Must you put emotional sentiments on your comments.....if you feel like crying then cry...

In fact, an average African woman is a chronic manipulator.....i doubt if any innocent guy who had an African lady as a wife can survive.....

"I feel like crying".....

God bless you - that is the only skill they learn in life to achieve super dependency aka LIABILITY!!!!
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Freebills12: 2:55am On Feb 07, 2021
How far about the case? Hope it has not been forgotten as usual, with Greeks' gift as seal off....
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by osazsky(m): 3:17am On Feb 07, 2021
This is not justice..y did d case die..they are definitely trying to entice the family.d boy will continue to live with this stigma till death only jesus can give him peace
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by bewla(m): 3:38am On Feb 07, 2021
mariahAngel:
Thank God he has fully recovered physically.

Kudos to the mum. She's a true lioness.
She fought so hard for and defended her cub.
Yeah but I don't c a lawyer in the photo

tell her not to rush here and tell us it's a rip off

because I hate jumping before looking
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 07, 2021
Thank God the young man is doing fine
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by NoToPile: 4:48am On Feb 07, 2021
She should not take him to another boarding school, he should be going as a day student , his face should have been blurred out from the beginning- the internet never forgets.
Re: Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 4:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Oh poor boy... only God knows what will become of this boy in the future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2013/2014 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme / Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story / Queen Elizabeth Shocked And Surprised With Northern Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.