Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures (73117 Views)

Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) / Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by dederocs(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2021
If you fine, you fine.
Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by egoldman(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2021
As far as they love and understand each other, am happy for them.
Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Tushed: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Make up free indeed...

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by phylp: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Abeg people complaining, make una bring una mama, wife or gf for inspection!!! Ass licking everywhere as if shey na balance diet. #stophating
Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2021
casppyjay:
u are an idiot that will forever bring disgrace,reproach to whatever animals conjugated mistakenly to birth a thing like u!
enjoy ur ban

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by tamdun: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2021
Let's not lie to ourselves, chioma no fine, my wife don born 3 and she still fine pass chioma

8 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by emperordelis(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
na ur mama I dey wait to ask, ewure.

No problem,person wey no get mama.How would I expect you to understand any of this..Anyways, as you no get mama to ask..I go pity you.When you ready,let me know.I go explain better and if the explanation no do you,you fit finally meet my mama and maybe experience what it means to have a mother...Ode Ewure nla

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by ariesbull: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Davido don overshag this one, soteeey she come look like okrika material....this life no just balance true true. undecided

Go to church and pray for your damned soul

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by NiceMen: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2021
Solosolojohquay:
All this while she has been on snap chat this is not the chioma that I know
lol, u can never satisfy Nigerians. Man, child birth often alter a woman's body. U can see the fat around her face, can't you?

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Itusmama: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2021
Thank God for make up,hair extension and Snapchat filter. This chic is just basic...the second davido's baby mama is the finest and has the finest child.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2021
obi58:
The lady is naturally pretty in my opinion... But why dem dey plait the boy hair Na dat one confuse me cry angry
she is a boy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by MartinsD12(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2021
jaybenugo:
Davido's Fiancée, Chioma shared adorable photos of herself and their son Ifeanyi on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9bi5onpXJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See below.
This girl ugly, Davido and ugly girls like 5 and 6, she is been hiding in make up

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2021
Itusmama:
Thank God for make up,hair extension and Snapchat filter. This chic is just basic...the second davido's baby mama is the finest and has the finest child.
I still go for Sophie momodu anytime anyday

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Hermzou: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2021
she's on drugs for real ���

JohnnyPalmer:
She looks like she's on drugs
What do i know
Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by AmazingELixir: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
She now looks unkempt, davido don commot hand for her matter.

undecided undecided undecided

Are you absolutely sure you understand the meaning of the word "Unkempt" .... I'll advice you look it up and correct yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by tstx(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:
She looks like she's on drugs

What do i know

Yet she has chubby cheeks. You obviously do not have sense
Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by karkinase(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2021
Bouz:
Are you normal, Guy this girl is damn pretty na. this is without make up oh
She's not pretty anything...maybe u've not seen a pretty lady before.

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by LordIsaac(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Has he done DNA? grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Akada1(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2021
Lol ,nairalanders with jealousy,see their comments, hypocrisy would drive many people crazy

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by dominique(f): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2021
Davido has such weak genes though, all his kids look like their mums especially this Ifeanyi. I can relate sha, sometimes I wonder how it feels like to have a mini me sad

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by abbeyty90: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2021
so the wig is not part of makeup? tell her to remove her wig as well so that we can see her natural beauty

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by adecz: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2021
⭕⭕ ▶▶
Having children out of wedlock
with multiple women is what these
musicians are showing our youth to
be OK abi??❌❌❌❌

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Angelacruz: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2021
jaybenugo:
Davido's Fiancée, Chioma shared adorable photos of herself and their son Ifeanyi on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9bi5onpXJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See below.
beautiful
Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Kobicove(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

How is she looking unkempt? undecided

Please enlighten us...
Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by texazzpete(m): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2021
WiszyFraud:
i Thought they broke Up..

You thought the mother and son broke up?

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Kylce042(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=BOOOMNAIJA post=98821027]She now looks unkempt, davido don commot hand for her matter.
[/quot
Lol that her Wig and AirPod your whole savings still can’t buy.
Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Seyzcham91(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2021
grin
BOOOMNAIJA:
Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Seyzcham91(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2021
cheesy
BOOOMNAIJA:
Davido don overshag this one, soteeey she come look like okrika material....this life no just balance true true. undecided
Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Seyzcham91(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2021
you no lie grin she looks totally different

see what social editing app don cause us o shocked
Solosolojohquay:
All this while she has been on snap chat this is not the chioma that I know

1 Like

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2021
E shock una? Una no know say women get representative? A wise man once said throw a woman into a pool of mass water to draw out her inner beauty, Shiloh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures by tchidi066(f): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Why the negative comments everywhere, she is pretty and her son is cute, the so called ones calling her ugly and old hag won't take a split seconds to post their pictures online, I dare you to post your unfiltered pics online, bad belle people sha...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma / BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck / Kanayo O Kanayo Celebrates His Daughter, Valerie's 17th Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.