Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" (48364 Views)

'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by nduchucks: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mumu mighty. If they poisoned your food for 2 years why are you still alive?

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by africandollar: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
eyah
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Stallion93(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Maybe it’s love poison because the poison we know would kill instantly

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Baelila: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Angrygoat: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
You mean you still baff using a bendown bucket. So no shower in your toilet ba. Abegi

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by pickatyouu: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Duncan mighty don start again.
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by naijadrivablog: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
This him wife that year for PH.

Chai!
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by udemzyudex(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
and you did not die, guy rest this matter.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by africandollar: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
Na wa ooo,why didn't he check well before marrying her,most men are very careless with selection of a life partner now see the result

Una wey sabi pretend wella?! Countless 'angels' don turn demon after marriage o! Main thing na to involve God well during the selection phase through fasting, praying and the Word of God...even Jesus sef ended up selecting a Judas as his disciple so na only God's grace o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Which network call out from outer world into this world?

Baba how far? Are you in heaven or hell? grin
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by LONGPREEK(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
abob stop this senseless rants

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Gaggii: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
PissfulProtester:
I just hope Duncan mighty isn't acting based on some "revelation" he got from a false prophet

Abi ooo
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by richidinho(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Did you die grin
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by tehilah92(f): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
I know say I no fine, but this guy worwor sha
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by majamajic(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
For 2 yrs
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by PrinceMajestic: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Naija girls and gold digging. They are ready to kill for their desperation to reap what they didn't sow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Musty112: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
For as much love as the parties bear each other, when divorce comes, the hatred will be greater

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by mosdii(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Sunnydoo: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Things have happened in this world and will keep happening till it ends.

May we walk on the path of God and be obedient to His leading all our life time coz that's the only guarantee to sail above the waters of life....

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Munzy14(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Duncan mighty and stupidity.... Smh

Ugly people and disturbing of social Media peace.

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by BravoDe: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fear those yam legs and bearded girls, they can do and undo for anything

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Toosure70: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Marrying wicked ugly worse than covid19
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by MartinsD12(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
jaybenugo:
"You Poisoned My Food And Bathing Water For 2 years" - Duncan Mighty Calls Out His Estranged Wife, Vivian

Singer Duncan Mighty has continued to accuse his estranged wife and her family members of making attempts to kill him, IgbereTV reports.

A few months ago, he took to Instagram to allege that his estranged wife Vivien connived with her family members to try to inflict him with an illness through diabolical means just so they can inherit his properties.

He further alleged that he has the "confession" recorded and would release it to the public should she or her family members deny the allegations.

He has now come out to call them out again.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9Kf2iB44W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Fear a woman, once there is a serious problem in marriage I woman can even kill her husband, am not saying Duncan mighty is a Saint here no, but women are dangerous they can kill a man without looking back or thinking the consequences of their actions, take for instance two guys might have quarrel today the next day they will make peace but women quarrel to the extent of killing, once their mind is made up brother forget it if you are not in good terms with God you are gone.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Faguy: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
And you nor die?
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by lkillbrokehoes: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
Na wa ooo,why didn't he check well before marrying her,most men are very careless with selection of a life partner now see the result
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Judolisco(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oga calm down abeg if dis woman Wan kill u... U for Don die since
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by bluefilm: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
So this is what the "Ijeoma o... I dey see you o baby girl" come do this man?

The same Ijeoma that he went to obodo oyibo go play wayo for?

Na wa o!

Women are something else.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by BotafogoJunior(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Angrygoat:
You mean you still baff using a bendown bucket. So no shower in your toilet ba. Abegi
grin grin grin grin grin see clown,and e fit be say you na true you dey talk.
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:

cool
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Smartgeek(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Quite sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? / Age Anthonia: Police Declaring Me Wanted Over Comedy Skit Surprised Me / 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.