Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" (48389 Views)

'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Blackdisciple(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Poisoned for two good years and you did not die.... Chaii this life ehhh
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by curlarpy: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Poisoned you for almost 3years and u no die. Bro, u dey craze...... Remarry if u want to, let her remarry too and stop spoiling her market
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by RuMiRgO1stSon: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
All hail the invincible
This mumu man dey vex me with this his stinky BS.
Them put poison for your food, you chop an and you no die...
they come put the poison for water you bath with and yet you no die! Oga go and seatdown...
Dem no poison anything..
if the so called recorded evidence with you is true, release am
nonsense
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by RuMiRgO1stSon: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
Angrygoat:
You mean you still baff using a bendown bucket. So no shower in your toilet ba. Abegi
ah wonder o
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by juniorstar(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
with what, Arsenic? what took you so long?
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Neddstark: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
NonEthniCITY:

Not all attempts at poisoning someone eventually kill them, just like not all shootings kill the victim(s) That is why 50 cent survived being shot at 9 times, but does it mean he wasn’t shot? No!

My uncle’s wife poisoned him and his two sons, but they lived to tell the story.

So your comment doesn’t make any sense whatsoever!

And yours makes all the sense in the world.
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by SenseBoy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
I think say na shower rich people dey use abi na bucket em dey use baff ni
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by tunize(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
Na wa ooo,why didn't he check well before marrying her,most men are very careless with selection of a life partner now see the result
You just heard a story from one source and gbam here is ur conclusion. What if duncan is the major problem in the marriage?
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Coldie(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
LikeAking:

Guy, wetin you now know big pass you.

Guy wetin u no know big pass u.

E get ways u fit take kill person without outright poisoning. People dae dae village kill person not to talk of when una dae same house
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Might be a case of fake prophesies from fake pastors who have messed his head and destroyed his family.

Which one be poison on top of bath water.
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Kieel: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
When everything was rosy,we no hear a sound
Deal with it bro,na your palava

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by luvme0702: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oga, keep your family problems to yourself. We also have ours and won't be stupid and immature to wash our dirty linen in public. Wetin Tonto Dike gain for her own? Laslas, she calm down. Rbr say na man you be o.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Sammmie022: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Neddstark:
If your wife chose to poison you, you would be dead. This guy should move on and remarry if possible. Stop behaving like a child.
What are you saying empty brain
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Dollanaira: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
And you are not dead clap for your self
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Tonyspecial(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
The guy juju don expire
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by sichri(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
PissfulProtester:
I just hope Duncan mighty isn't acting based on some "revelation" he got from a false prophet

Good question.

Fake prophets and fake prophecies have destroyed many hitherto sweet and happy families.

If only the gullible will use their number six!
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Josbreed: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
When d going was sweet, nobody will hear about them, but immediately yawa gas, their problems suddenly become ours to solve... Lubbish.

Please help me with the name of this Asian boy.
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by DOnlooker(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Is he saying he lives in a "yard" where they bathe with buckets abi how would his wife poison a whole water tank?
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by lkillbrokehoes: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
Audio millionaire hope you will take correction from this case.
You are so boring, say something new cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by AuroraB(f): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
[s]Na wa ooo,why didn't he check well before marrying her,most men are very careless with selection of a life partner now see the result
[/s] Onyeoma CY undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by starz100: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
How can you be poisoned for a whole 2yrs and not die, is that one poison? Are you not sure some prophets have cornered you
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Otogah: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
Na wa ooo,why didn't he check well before marrying her,most men are very careless with selection of a life partner now see the result
how can he "check well" when 89% of ladies can pretend, specially if they want you to be their husband. You can't. Only Grace.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by TheMostComplex1: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
They should check Duncan into a rehab center before he'll enter market naked
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Tonyange: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Such a bad news
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Elzakzaky: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Neddstark:
If your wife chose to poison you, you would be dead. This guy should move on and remarry if possible. Stop behaving like a child.
Pray you dont meet such goat in sheep linen.
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by emmyN(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Why do these musicians start developing mental issues as soon as they go broke angry?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Coolest8: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bathing water? This man still dey fetch water for bucket dey baff? I was thinking celebrities use jacuzzi and bath tub.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Daughters of Jezebel at it again
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Free the woman, divorced and start a new life
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Queenserah26(f): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
As in ehn cheesy
BOOOMNAIJA:
When d going was sweet, nobody will hear about them, but immediately yawa gas, their problems suddenly become ours to solve... Lubbish.
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by ikennamadu1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
see comments from mentally unstable nairalanders ... if you no dey close .. no spill trash ... just skip the update
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Seems like he was on hard drugs.
How do you poison someone’s bath water?
Sounds werey ish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday / Davido Welcomes Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.