Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright (23924 Views)

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South / Taraba State Ethnic Crises / Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
manchester1:

How is Ijaw a majority tribe in Niger Delta?
bcux ijaws are in 6states.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by brandsoncharlie: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm Igbo from Enugu, I know that in the Niger Delta, Ijaws are the most popular tribe, then Efik and Ibibio too, so if we exclude the Igbos then Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio and Edo are some big factors in the Niger Delta
Yes they are the big players in their own state but not in rivers state and don't forget rivers state is the second largest producer of crude oil in Nigeria after Akwaibom, state
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by udemzyudex(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:
Dear Igbo Outcast Wike, Niger Delta Belongs to the Ijaws, Ogonis, Akwa/Cross etc Don't drag Igbos and other of our brother tribes in a supremacy struggle with the Ijaws in the Niger Delta, Ijaws obviously rule the Swamp of Niger Delta, leave the creek politics, Ibo boy that's what an average Ijaw sees in You, You can't eat your cake and have it back, you can't kill Igbos and wish to ride on our fame, Igboland is East central state, Niger Delta is Secondary and since you are not even Igbo please speak for your tribe and Ijaw side of River state is okay with current status of the Niger Delta politics, Goodluck in your Niger Delta Republic, Day never break this one don they cry. If Okowa is not speaking Igboland is good, Wike should speak for his tribe.

The boy is crying, I will mobilise our people lol, is he now a Kanu wannabe, when a state governor have to mobilise people, please don't mobilise oo, you have enough people, Ijaws are a great chunk of Rivers state they can put you in your place right there. You have PH, what more do you want, or you need more money to send to Sokoto when oil spillage is ravaging Ijaw, Ogoni land and pollution killing in PH, I wonder who you can mobilise, prepare to retire by 2023 or rest in the Senate.

You have comprehension problem, where did you see Igbo? is Igbo part of Niger delta? rubbish post.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
udemzyudex:

You have comprehension problem, where did you see Igbo? is Igbo part of Niger delta? rubbish post.
Igbo Owns Niger Delta, two governors which other tribe can boast of that, though for Wike he is currently an outcast, an Osu
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Yes they are the big players in their own state but not in rivers state and don't forget rivers state is the second largest producer of crude oil in Nigeria after Akwaibom, state
Is the said facility a River state facility or a Niger Delta facility, if Wike maintains that he is not Igbo, is his tribe not a minority in Niger Delta, of course if he were Igbo then Igbos are a majority in Niger Delta becuase we have two state governors but he us not Igbo so how would he want majority tribe not to dominate

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by iokpebholo: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Your headache, that noise he is making there makes it seem like he is marginalised in Niger Delta who is he looking for to rescue him this time let him enjoy his romance, Okowa we know
y are Ibo's like this??always going about creating enemies and yet u want every other tribe to surrender d county's leadership to u...let me disappoint u sir,Governor Okowa is an Ika man and not Ibo......

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by PHijo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
emapeteum:
For Christ sake, Ijaws are not even the majority in the Niger Delta but always act as if they own the region. This is awake- up call for the Efiks, Ibibios Annang to see themselves as one people, not different people so that we can prove to the Ijaws that they are minority in the Niger Delta

Any how you want to spin it Ijaw people are majority in the Niger Delta.

Where were your Akwa/Cross people when Ijaw and Ogoni people were fighting for the rights of the region?

You ingrates should just shut up and enjoy the crumbs you are enjoying currently.

I hope Akpabio is preparing you for the "struggle" or you are okay with any crumbs Nigeria throws at you.

Ijaw people should fight their own fight and let everyone fight their own fight. Maybe we can work out a modality on how to work with the Ogoni.

I don't blame Wike, I blame Ijaw and Igbo people who gave him support. Now he has gotten what he wanted he has turn his back on both ethnic groups. He is trying to blow above his weight. He will be put in his place.

You want to "mobilize your people" against who? Who are your people? Just mobilize your people in Obio/Akpor who you built fly overs for. The rest of Rivers state is not interested in your Sokoto bromance.

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by PHijo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
ggood:
Akwa Ibom have 31 Local where do they have Ijaw, there no Ijaw in Akwa Ibom

Ibeno and Eastern Obolo LGAs
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by BastardWike: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hahaha, this one is a last warning to Ijaws grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by PHijo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

We [Ijaw] are the largest group in Rivers state. People supported Wike in 2015 because of GEJ and the perception people have that APC is an Islamic fundamentalists party. Other than that, Wike could not have defeated Dakuku Peterside, an Ijaw. Secondly Wike contested with an Ijaw as deputy.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by chrisxxx(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:

It is better to listen to Kanu than to listen to a Cow
You have said the same thing. It amounts to tautology.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by Allen102: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
BastardWike:
Hahaha, this one is a last warning to Ijaws grin grin grin grin grin

It is amazing how we didn't see your bastard self here, stop laughing at your own foolishness.

https://www.nairaland.com/6396527/16-killed-6-missing-abia

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by udemzyudex(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Igbo Owns Niger Delta, two governors which other tribe can boast of that, though for Wike he is currently an outcast, an Osu

You're deluded, no need to argue with you. I have been saying it and will continue to say it, Igbos will do worse than the hausa/fulani when biafra is actualize.

Imagine the nonsense, saying Igbo owns Niger delta.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by BastardWike: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Allen102:

It is amazing how we didn't see your bastard self here, stop laughing at your own foolishness.

https://www.nairaland.com/6396527/16-killed-6-missing-abia

Wike is giving you last warning and this lazy ogogoro drinker is here talking gibberish. Re.tar.ded miscreant.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by Owologbo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:
Dear Igbo Outcast Wike, Niger Delta Belongs to the Ijaws, Ogonis, Akwa/Cross etc Don't drag Igbos and other of our brother tribes in a supremacy struggle with the Ijaws in the Niger Delta, Ijaws obviously rule the Swamp of Niger Delta, leave the creek politics, Ibo boy that's what an average Ijaw sees in You, You can't eat your cake and have it back, you can't kill Igbos and wish to ride on our fame, Igboland is East central state, Niger Delta is Secondary and since you are not even Igbo please speak for your tribe and Ijaw side of River state is okay with current status of the Niger Delta politics, Goodluck in your Niger Delta Republic, Day never break this one don they cry. If Okowa is not speaking Igboland is good, Wike should speak for his tribe.

The boy is crying, I will mobilise our people lol, is he now a Kanu wannabe, when a state governor have to mobilise people, please don't mobilise oo, you have enough people, Ijaws are a great chunk of Rivers state they can put you in your place right there. You have PH, what more do you want, or you need more money to send to Sokoto when oil spillage is ravaging Ijaw, Ogoni land and pollution killing in PH, I wonder who you can mobilise, prepare to retire by 2023 or rest in the Senate.
To start with; are you Igbo? Or just like attaching Igbo to everything?
Where did Wike mentioned Igbo in the above write up?
Your Igbo brothers/sisters need to teach on how to react to issues without adding Igbo this or that.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by Owologbo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Good for them, you don't know how they were employed but you know how their oil is drilled, why won't they gist when their farmland and fisheries are poisoned with oil linkage, just tell the Igbo Wike that Igbos know that Ijaws are the biggest oil producing tribe in Nigeria and as such they should dominate over there, The Ijaws are the majority tribe in the Niger Delta.

What do he want, Portharcurt is already the capital of Rivers state, how many Ijaws are working in Juicy position in PH government, other tribes are fine, Akwa/Cross are busy with development, Leave Niger Delta for Ijaws before you bring another tags on the Igbos becuase ones you Igbos from that side commit any crime it will rub off on all of us, better respect Your Rivers state, mind your 4 local government there is no way a minority will dictate for the majority of Niger Delta don't, before you drag Igbos into your oil politics
What do you mean by Ijaw are the highest oil producing tribe?
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by chapwiz(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Howvcan you say Niger Delta belong to Ijaw are there not oil in other tribe land? This your miyopic thinking is wrong and that is exactly what you people thought when Jonathan was massively voted for by other tribe only for him to favour only the ijaws...but todayvwhete are those people enjoying?
AlexBells:

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by Owologbo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:
Every Igbo should focus on East central Niger Delta is Secondary to Us, Ijaws, Akwa/Cross should handle Niger Delta, let us focus on East Central, Wike should mind His four local government, do he want to drag shoulders with people who own full states and more,
This East Central you're talking about, can you list them?
Hope it's not outside your five states Sha.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by Owologbo(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
post=98825738:
Naija Delta Youths, over to you.
Hold your leaders and militant leaders accountable for what a region that is supposed to be the most beautiful and the best region in Nigeria has turned to.
Take control of your future.
May Saro Wiwa's soul continue to rest in perfect peace, he was a great man. He fought for his people.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has commenced an investigation into allegations of diversion of public funds against the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio and the acting Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Professor Daniel Pondei.

Naija Delta Youths......
Over to you.
Ask your leaders questions and take control of your future.
Enough is enough......if you think the same
The ball is in your court!

Truth is not bitter,
People are just bitter to the truth!
This irritating sapient, avoid anything/news that has to do with ND in your life.
Steak to your ilk that are ready to dance/move naked with you.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Owologbo:

This East Central you're talking about, can you list them?
Hope it's not outside your five states Sha.
East central includes some part of PH (Igweocha), Asaba and Ezza in Benue + Our Five State Sha
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Owologbo:

To start with; are you Igbo? Or just like attaching Igbo to everything?
Where did Wike mentioned Igbo in the above write up?
Your Igbo brothers/sisters need to teach on how to react to issues without adding Igbo this or that.
I'm Igbo undiluted, we know where it will end, you should have asked where did Nzeogwu mention Igbo while carrying out the coup, once beaten twice shy
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by Owologbo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:

East central includes some part of PH (Igweocha), Asaba and Ezza in Benue + Our Five State Sha
Did the whole of Asaba indigene told they are Igbo?
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by Omoslim26: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:

He did not mention Igbo, but I tell you, Ijaws Rule The creeks, When Nzeogwu staged the coup did he drag Igbo there,

Dede biko kusi iheá I nà kò

you don't like wike many don't like him too

but this matter has got nothing to do with Igbo
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Omoslim26:

Dede biko kusi iheá I nà kò

you don't like wike many don't like him too

but this matter has got nothing to do with Igbo
O gbasara ndigbo rie nne, maka na Onye ndi Ijo na afu bu onye Igbo, Imirikiti ndi Ijo na afu Ikwerre dika AlaIgbo, Oburu na ozuzuwe kpata arun okwa anyi ka oga agbasatara
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Owologbo:

Did the whole of Asaba indigene told they are Igbo?
That will be for them to decide that all of them are not Igbo does not mean that majority of them are not Igbos, those that are not Igbo can always visit their other side and still feel at home in our side, we did not say we are evicting anybody or fencing them up if there is no need
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by pazienza(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Allexbells.
Are you okay at all?

What exactly does this thread have to do with Ndiigbo?

Wike is from a minority tribe called Ikwerre. This thread is about minorities in Niger Delta, but you found a way to drag Ndiigbo into this rubbish.

Kpachara anya gi o! Kedu udili amaghi ihe bu ihe nka?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by Omoslim26: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:
O gbasara ndigbo rie nne, maka na Onye ndi Ijo na afu bu onye Igbo
Onye ijo na afu wike ká onyé Igbo?
bikò kowà maka awotaghim
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by RobbStark(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
post=98825738:
Naija Delta Youths, over to you.
Hold your leaders and militant leaders accountable for what a region that is supposed to be the most beautiful and the best region in Nigeria has turned to.
Take control of your future.
May Saro Wiwa's soul continue to rest in perfect peace, he was a great man. He fought for his people.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has commenced an investigation into allegations of diversion of public funds against the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio and the acting Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Professor Daniel Pondei.

Naija Delta Youths......
Over to you.
Ask your leaders questions and take control of your future.
Enough is enough......if you think the same
The ball is in your court!

Truth is not bitter,
People are just bitter to the truth!

The mannequin in Aso Rock that you all voted for has ban crypto.

What a shame.
I looked for you in that thread, you avoided it like a plague

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
pazienza:
Allexbells.
Are you okay at all?

What exactly does this thread have to do with Ndiigbo?

Wike is from a minority tribe called Ikwerre. This thread is about minorities in Niger Delta, but you found a way to drag Ndiigbo into this rubbish.

Kpachara anya gi o! Kedu udili amaghi ihe bu ihe nka?
I'm okay Sir, Wike is from Ikwerre an Igbo sub group which is fighting for a unique identity, yet there is no accord, so for the fact that there are Ikwerres who maintain their Igbo identity then for the sake of those ones, I will continue to see Ikwerre as Igboland, the only thing to do is to conduct a referendum for them on if they want to join Igbo Province or Igbo Republic should Nigeria break tomorrow becuase me.

I don't fancy the idea of Biafra becuase Niger Delta thinks we only care about their oil and most of those tribes frequently attack us like Adaka Borro, so that's why it concern me becuase he spoke about mobilising his people and I know that Ijaws in Rivers will not be part of the mobilisation and he should not even think of Etche and Obigbo, let Ikwerre hang in the balance for now.

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Omoslim26:

Onye ijo na afu wike ká onyé Igbo?

bikò kowà maka awotaghim
Adaka borro bidoro Naija Delta Republik maka na okwuru na Enugu bu Isionudu Eastern Region, makwa na Igweocha ka aruru Igwe mmanu Refinery ebe okwesiri ibu na Warri, O maka na okwerata oge ahu na Igeocha bu ala Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi / Remodelled Mallam Aminu Kano Airport (Pictures) / Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.