Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) (2119 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head / Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by sqlPAIN: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2023
Why did tinubu need two hands to hold a broom even a 7 year old would hold with one?
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by JONSYN7154: 8:03am On Jan 22, 2023
Ask the agbadorians πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ

11 Likes

Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by Lance008(m): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Election is getting closer and u are making ur enemy popular
Watin concern you join tinubu broom
Campaign for ur party and leave tinubu alone
Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by sqlPAIN: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2023
Lance008:
Election is getting closer and u are making ur enemy popular
Watin concern you join tinubu broom
Campaign for ur party and leave tinubu alone
exactly
Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by starstaz(m): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2023
[url][/url]
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Baba hand dey shake like tiger generator wey get fuel but no oil.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by KingMack(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2023
Him use one hand wey dey manageable take support the other shaky shaky hand....if you look well somborry hide under baba agbada grip I'm legsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

10 Likes

Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by Naira20: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2023
Ihordspy is coming with his Gazelle Gagaraga explanation

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by Naijanascam: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2023
As a maximum Respect to the Broooooooooooooooooooooooom deception

As in Ilorin hired they clappers with 3k and later show them heaps of bread in an open hall
Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by Smitaro100(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=KingMack post=120275598]Him use one hand wey dey manageable take support the other shaky shaky hand....if you look well somborry hide under baba agbada grip I'm legsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£[/quote ;

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by RedChiefPriest: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2023
I don't support Obi or Atiku with what I'm about to say but Tinubu should not be contesting at all.
The Baba is too old for real,like it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.
Pesin wey suppose dey eat and sleep and enjoy his remain days in his mansion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by dayleke: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
I don't support Obi or Atiku with what I'm about to say but Tinubu should not be contesting at all.
The Baba is too old for real,like it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.
Pesin wey suppose dey eat and sleep and enjoy his remain days in his mansion.

Pls loud am !!!!

πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚
Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by SirJerrie(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Stop Shaking Tables Unnecessarily
Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by marlow1962(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Lol, even em party members still support am with their body make em no go fall. Bunch of evil ppl, how I wish say that bus go tumble like 3time make body tell dos clowns something.
Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by Illegal1(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Why did tinubu need two hands to hold a broom?
undecided

same way u need 2 legs to walk....
Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by udede(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
😲
Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by Gadafii: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
See as emi low corn hold broom like Okene masquerade πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) by Gadafii: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Illegal1:

same way u need 2 legs to walk....
but tilinbu needs nothing less than fifteen legs to climb steps or podium, I am sure he was towed on top that bus, his legs are too weak and shaky to do that

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. / Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? / I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.