Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story (55188 Views)

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) / Anthony Joshua's New Lion Tattoo On His Middle Finger (Photos) / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by smile11s(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
It depends on the type of phone though. If your phone is not water resistance then do not try this at home.
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by KIDfurniture(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Victor needs the money , while TB needs to gain more mumus
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Ryda(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Odi egwu
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Chenzy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
I am speechless,

But God is watching shà
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Steve28: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
For those up there, you guys better change your mindset regarding miracles, God is not a man and same goes to his ways which are different from we human. God is a God that work in mysterious ways.
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by ofiko123(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok we see..
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by FreeSpirited: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
If you have never been shot in your legs or in your hands that you couldn't move your hands pls...don't judge o... grin..people are desperately looking for healing cos they are sick and incapacitated...so just pass and go if u can't relate with their pain or the miracle...may your hands not be shot to confirm this miracle if it's fake or true.....speaking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by iyapont: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
how do we get this new annoiting​ water abeg,na foreigners get am pass sha
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by floss(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
We always praise our past leaders once they leave office, WHY ?...
Below was a comment by a nairalander in 2007 on the topic below

: Lets Take Etteh Down Memory Lane by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2007
Yar'Adua is a very weak man and he's allowing Obasanjo to control him. Why is he allowing this? because of the shoddy April polls which he obviously did not win. OBJ brought him in through the back door, and Yar'Adua knows that if he cut loose from OBJ today, he will lose those cases pending against him and he will be thrown out of office.

Obasanjo was the main problem with Nigeria for eight years, and he's still the problem today. Let anybody challenge me on this statement, in fact I intend to start a thread on this.

Now if only selfish people like Muhammadu Buhari, Ojukwu, etc would withdraw their cases from the election tribunal maybe that would give Yar'Adua the infusion of courage he needs to sack Obasanjo completely.

But again, maybe Umaru Yar'Adua would simply substitute the Northern Mafia for OBJ. And the Northern oligarchy we all know have never had Nigeria's best interests at heart. Yar'Adua is not a good politician. He should have started building his own political base by now by putting his own people into strategic positions. Most his key men today were foisted on him by OBJ.

I think Nigerians deserves a better deal than this cowardly man is giving us.
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Lovine: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
How many of you in this forum watch Emmanuel.TV? Don't speak evil of what you know or wstches firsthand.

1 Like

Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by kingxsamz(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice marketing skills. Anyways, gullible folks can spend their money how they like, it's their business.

1 Like

Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Boxer007(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:
If you have never been shot in your legs or in your hands that you couldn't move your hands pls...don't judge o... grin..people are desperately looking for healing cos they are sick and incapacitated...so just pass and go if u can't relate with their pain or the miracle...may your hands not be shot to confirm this miracle if it's fake or true.....speaking from experience

sound like u been shot twice on the head in the past...
no wonder yor replys never make sence. PREACH!!
smiley
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by sylve11: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice one. May God heal her permanently........... cool
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Evidenx(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
The one i need is the water that can make fulani herdsmen to shake out of our land as i spray it on my screen.

God is all powerful. But there are things he doesnt do or involve in,specially when it is sold.
If you know you know.

If it was not sold,all glory be to God.
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by FreeSpirited: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Boxer007:

sound like u been shot twice on the head in the past...
no wonder yor replys never make sence. PREACH!!
smiley

This boy dey crase o... you stalking me?....better don pass ya boundary
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by ilevic(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
KossyKiss97:
This is super story............... Someone please help me complete this song. Even Jesus said if it were possible, even the very elect will be almost deceived.

Why would you even sell anointing water when salvation itself is free! My people, shine your eyes!

Guy, make your research well, the anointing water is not for sale
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Boxer007(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

This boy dey crase o... you stalking me?....better don pass ya boundary

Bro u said somebody shot yor head( read your last post). Dint u say so? undecided
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Truefaith: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
vbgf
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by sunshineV(f): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
na this kain shiit make me leave religion..... u sef check this fuckery na
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by FreeSpirited: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Boxer007:

Bro u said somebody shot yor head( read your last post). Dint u say so? undecided
Kid. Get lost. only kid name themselves with jamesbond code.
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by humilitypays(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Richdad50:
Friends, as much as I do not fall for some spiritual gymnastics performed by many preachers, I still hold steadfast to the workings of Faith and the miraculous power of healing found in the name of Jesus.

Don't let what people write on this forum deceive you. Jesus is still in the business of healing the sick and raising the dead so long as faith is given in exchange.

Not everything is drama, not all are paid artists. In the realm of the spirit, common sense is outrun making common understanding insignificant.

Richdad
Don't mind the unbelievers. Despite my sinful lifestyle, I have witnessed the miracle of God when I pray with utmost attention and faith. Only those that want to be deceived will be deceived anyway

1 Like

Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Pyhonist: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Islam is the best religion and way of life. I don't need a pastor or Iman or his highly priced water or whatever to communicate with God.

AlI you need is seek forgiveness, prostrate before Allah and ask for His help.

There are answers that won't manifest physically immediately. But I'm 100% healing will manifest instantly. All you need is special prayer in one or two midnights.
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by humilitypays(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
sunshineV:
na this kain shiit make me leave religion..... u sef check this fuckery na
you leaving Christianity doesn't stop God from being God, neither does it stop Jesus Christ from healing those that believe and never will it stop the miracle works of God Almighty on earth, so it is your own cup of tea and of course your loss cool
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Slymonster(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Victor AD dey huzzle oo!! If we no make money wetin we gain oooo!!

HOW MUCH WAS HE PAID FOR THIS PROMOTIONAL VIDEO??

Pray not to have a sickness or family members sick where pain and money is going. You will know God exist last last
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by sunshineV(f): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
humilitypays:
you leaving Christianity doesn't stop God from being God, neither does it stop Jesus Christ from healing those that believe and never will it stop the miracle works of God Almighty on earth, so it is your own cup of tea and of course your loss cool
yeah okay.
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Femeto: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
What is the Promo code?
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by ayenale1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hallelujah but we know wan hear stories later o...
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by cocolacec(m): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Advertisement is the necessity to increase sales.Yeye dey smell.
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Seyzcham91(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
grin
Folabifreeman:
Victor AD dey huzzle oo!! If we no make money wetin we gain oooo!!

HOW MUCH WAS HE PAID FOR THIS PROMOTIONAL VIDEO??
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Boxer007(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Kid. Get lost. only kid name themselves with jamesbond code.

Ok bro so are u sayin yor head is now correct, has in today becoz u talk sence ones in a bluefmoon?
2021? smiley
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Ezmans: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Queenlovely:
promo
how much is this water?
Re: Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story by Seyzcham91(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
you don't have to curse people that don't believe undecided

no one is to be dragged or blamed for their faith you know
Seikiri1:
Wow..... Glory be to God almighty.
Those who are Speaking ill about this great miracle you will one day crave for this opportunity but u will not find it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.