Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. (1235 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / My Bae Joined Nairaland Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by Keketu(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
I know it against the rule but Everybody know I have 9 crush on nairaland today, today I met her she was coming from church very yellow we talk for 3min + because she's was rushing but we have arranged a meeting tomorrow .. wow thanks smiley

She said, this guy everybody will not know you are cute wow I love you .. ( I'm not lying )
Re: I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by Dearlord(m): 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Is that all?
Re: I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by ikeno(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
for your mind now she don compliment you and your head don dey swell.no cum nairaland cum dey cry say girls are acam ooo
Re: I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by setobaba: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Commissioner for Simps Weldone

3 Likes

Re: I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
next generation of men might be pussy,op tf

4 Likes

Re: I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by AmazingELixir: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
grin

Lolz diswan problem na woman....Simp
Re: I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by richmond500: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
nothing apostolic church no go see for uncompleted building

6 Likes

Re: I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by KingAlabi: 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
richmond500:
nothing apostolic church no go see for uncompleted building
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
See the kind of men we have in this generation.
Re: I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
WAhaLA
Re: I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by ola31701: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
See the kind of men we have in this generation.
Re: I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
setobaba:
Commissioner for Simps Weldone
Commissioner For Simps.

2 Likes

Re: I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by mosdii(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
She must be the Popular Nairaland Town service x Transgender scammer.
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. by Haywiz1122: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nonsense

Na intersexsherry you meet?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Did You First Know He/she Was Cheating. Let's Learn / What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? / Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.