Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) (6908 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / U.S Based Nigerian Lady Wants A Man For Love (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Lovethaa: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Okay so I decided to date again but this preety cutvy lady I just met said she's scaree of dating me because women will not let me rest and she is a jealous type... I looked at myself and am like is that really true...

Guys am I that cute ?

6 Likes

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nicholehemsworth: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cuteness overload

9 Likes

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lovethaa:
Okay so I decided to date again but this preety cutvy lady I just met said she's scaree of dating me because women will not let me rest and she is a jealous type... I looked at myself and am like is that really true...

Guys am I that cute ?
You are cute.. cheesy
What you think about yourself is what really matters.. kiss wink

2 Likes

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Threads with this title usually end badly...

But you're actually really cute! Damn! grin

4 Likes

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by KiNg0G: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
comrades make we tell this fàggot?

27 Likes

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Jeon(f): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
wahala for people wer fugly like me..

no hope cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Ogamysamo: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Facially You Are Cute So The Problem Now Is... Can You Deal With Distraction To Remain Faithful In A Relationship?

3 Likes

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Ogamysamo: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jeon:
wahala for people wer fugly like me..

no hope cry
nobody ugly o, just that beauty only lies in the eye of the beholder.
and from the measure of things you are beautiful, i can testify to that even without seeing you. atleast humility is one of the criterias for describing beauty

4 Likes

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by kollinzgee(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Says as nairaland gays dey hype you.... grin

2 Likes

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Jeon(f): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ogamysamo:

and from the measure of things you are beautiful, i can testify to that even without seeing you. atleast humility is one of the criterias for describing beauty

angry

stop giving me hope...
I'm fugly even nlanders can testify to that..
I pray that you should never encounter with my photo here on NL because of ur phone screen... cry

2 Likes

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Ogamysamo: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jeon:

angry

stop giving me hope...
I pray that you should never encounter with my photo here on NL because of ur phone screen... cry
and who said my phone screen isn't seeing photos?
fugly but not ugly. never look down on yourself no matter what. you are fearfully and wonderfully made
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Jeon(f): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ogamysamo:

and who said my phone screen isn't seeing photos?
because I don't want the screen to get blind

fugly but not ugly. never look down on yourself no matter what. you are fearfully and wonderfully made

1 Like

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
I hope this one is not a Nairalander. Can still recall how you guys rubbish una selfs here.

2 Likes

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by iInjureHerYansh: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Low self-esteem bruv low self-esteem embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Dawn91(m): 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jeon:

angry

stop giving me hope...

Hey hey hey
All our disagreements aside I don't want to ever see this again from you!!

WtF!!! Stop that.. what do you even call beautiful or ugly? Are you aware it's aLl relative? Some people find my taste in women weird some find it Beautiful...

Some ladies find me fugly some think I am Apollo reincarnated...

See it's all a matter of the person in whose eyes you remain a goddess ...

I swear I never expected such from you angry

Funny thing now I if I see you now I am sure you got some assets that will make my dick hard as a rock ..

Please don't ever describe.yourself like that again

1 Like

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Gofwane(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Hey hey hey
All our disagreements aside I don't want to ever see this again from you!!

WtF!!! Stop that.. what do you even call beautiful or ugly? Are you aware it's aLl relative? Some people find my taste in women weird some find it Beautiful...

Some ladies find me fugly some think I am Apollo reincarnated...

See it's all a matter of the person in whose eyes you remain a goddess ...

I swear I never expected such from you angry

Funny thing now I if I see you now I am sure you got some assets that will make my dick hard as a rock ..

Please don't ever describe.yourself like that again
grin Oboyyehh, the hustle for pvssy is real! grin

9 Likes

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Dawn91(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Gofwane:
grin Oboyyehh, the hustle pvssy is real! grin

8 Likes

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Gofwane(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dawn91:

normal levels nah. grin
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dawn91:

And you agreed... grin

So your shoulder was actually your dick...

Never give me emotional support... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by bloodybeast007(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Op, na u be Martinsfeelz abi grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Medianna(f): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Guys with fine faces could be very annoying... Sometimes
Nice hairdo!!
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by TruthUntold: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ommo, see fyn fyn guy like this, chai! If I had a sister, I would have dashed you
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by TruthUntold: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ogamysamo:

There's no such thing as beauty in the eyes of the beholder, if you're beautiful shikenan, if you're not, live with it, the world won't end just because, if you can't handle it, get surgery, nobody has ever died for getting work done on their faces only.
The end
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Izprince(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
You try sha... But u no still reach me... Na girls dey toast me most times... I dey f**k anything f**kable... Fat, Slim, orobo, cripple, Single, Married, Old... There is one thing to be fine and there is another to have bedmatic skills... But one thing about fine guys girls are ready to spend on you, try it and see.

3 Likes

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by RichardRandy: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Izprince:
You try sha... But u no still reach me... Na girls dey toast me most times... I dey f**k anything f**kable... Fat, Slim, orobo, cripple, Single, Married, Old... There is one thing to be fine and there is another to have bedmatic skills... But one thing about fine guys girls are ready to spend on you, try it and see.

U dey Bleep married women? For where ? shocked
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
You dey enter my eye o grin
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Descottes:
You dey enter my eye o grin
. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by chiipink(f): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
The only thinhmgs i like about u is the hairdo
Else ur face is fat.
But overrall u aint bad but u think the gal is overhyping it
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by MediMedi(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Before you chyke her, was any woman disturbing you for anything??
Why trying to act as if it cause the girl said that, you post pic make NLanders see you
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
. . .
what does the 3 dots stand for?
I hope it's not what I'm thinking grin
Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Izprince:

... I dey f**k anything f**kable...

A man confidently wrote this...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Descottes:
what does the 3 dots stand for?
I hope it's not what I'm thinking grin
grin

Nah... Three is a positive number... grin

But is the op truly entering your eye? I need to know

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them / How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.