Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

All Women Are Beautiful And That Includes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Are Beautiful And That Includes You (197 Views)

Edo Girls Are Beautiful / Which Month Are Beautiful Ladies And Cute Guys Born In? / Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Women Are Beautiful And That Includes You by Redcarpet2011: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Every time I see a Woman Bleach Her Skin my Heart Bleeds. My mind goes " How Can You Do this To Yourself ? Don't You know You are Beautiful ? " Because No one is Telling You you are beautiful does not mean you are not Beautiful. Because Toasters are not disturbing you morning , noon and night does not mean you not are beautiful. All Women are Beautiful and there is no Ugly Woman any where. If you have K Legs You are Beautiful. If Your Chest is totally Flat you are beautiful. If your Ass is Flat . You are still Beautiful. Let me give you an example. It's like Apples have you ever seen an Ugly Apple on a tree before ?. Have you seen an Ugly banana before on a tree ?. Bananas have different tastes but at the end of the day it is still a banana. Women have different shapes and they are still women. No shape is better than the other shape. We as humans love living in a fantasy world, a world of Figure 8. If you like kill yourself and get figure 8 then they will tell you your head is too big for your body.your this is too small , your that is too big. If you like have all the surgery, bring all the surgeons to Nigeria to get Brazilian Butt lift to please people, what will they give you in return ? They will dump you when they see someone who they think looks better than you. They will not be real friends, if they were real they would have taken you as you are. Fake people want you to be fake and will give you no reward for being fake. At the End of The Day leaving Yourself as God Made you is being Real. Reality is Beautiful. Fakeness is Ugly.

(1) (Reply)

Omg! I Only Want To Make Legitimate Money & Take Care of My Family / Lolz.. I Just Confuse.. / Buy Genuine Skincare Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.