Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Lolz.. I Just Confuse.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lolz.. I Just Confuse.. (197 Views)

Lady Exposes Photo Of A Married Man Who Slept With Her (lolz) / AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lolz.. I Just Confuse.. by Telegram234(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2021
I have this girl.
She was my friend ex, not really my friend ex, he was toasting her and he just wanted to bed her but she no gree. So he hated her and left her to be..
So now like late last year I got her contact and I decided to catch small cruise and that was how he started chatting everytime till our close friendship grew more.
And then love started growing..
But she kept on telling me that she knows me to be a Playboy and a bad boy so she cant date me, I would break her heart so fast..
That we could be friends..
Re: Lolz.. I Just Confuse.. by Xenry: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2021
Let her go for now, if she comes around after Valentine, then her moves might be genuine...
But for a reason, Love like this won't last with S3x, and break-up is certain if intercourse takes place in a situation like this.
So if you aren't sure of the whole situation, then don't bother giving a fvck, I mean if you are into the game because of S3x, then it ain't worth it.
Be careful before you lose both this girl and your friend.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Genuine Skincare Products / How To Find The Love Of Your Life [without Chasing, Using Pickup Lines, Or ... / How To Invest In Property With Little Capital: 5 Ways To Get Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.