Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

How Else Do I Contact CAC? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Else Do I Contact CAC? (922 Views)

What Is D Fastest Way I Can Contact CAC Regarding My Biz Registration Documents / Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Else Do I Contact CAC? by SpicyMimi(f): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Good evening fam,

I registered a name on CAC last week, I was queried, but couldn’t find reasons for my query as there was no note or link to direct me to why I was queried.

Secondly, I intend changing the name I used since the certificate isn’t out yet (we still dey query matter) but can’t get through to them.

I have sent several mails, called their numbers but all to no avail!

Please kindly help me sort this out...and yes I have gone to their office but was told that they now operate online due to Covid-19 and should keep waiting for their reply.

This is really frustrating!!!
Re: How Else Do I Contact CAC? by SpicyMimi(f): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
It’s there a fast way out of this please ?
Re: How Else Do I Contact CAC? by SpicyMimi(f): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Useful information? Please kindly share
Re: How Else Do I Contact CAC? by Ameboperoo(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Why don't you visit the nearest office?
Re: How Else Do I Contact CAC? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ameboperoo:
Why don't you visit the nearest office?
I have o...I was told they now operate online.
Re: How Else Do I Contact CAC? by jjbest123(m): 5:19am On Feb 25, 2021
SpicyMimi:
Good evening fam,

I registered a name on CAC last week, I was queried, but couldn’t find reasons for my query as there was no note or link to direct me to why I was queried.

Secondly, I intend changing the name I used since the certificate isn’t out yet (we still dey query matter) but can’t get through to them.

I have sent several mails, called their numbers but all to no avail!

Please kindly help me sort this out...and yes I have gone to their office but was told that they now operate online due to Covid-19 and should keep waiting for their reply.

This is really frustrating!!!

Did you register as an individual owner or Partnership?
Re: How Else Do I Contact CAC? by ojconfirm: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2021
what is the message written in the query? (check u r email address or login in cac portal to see the query)
Re: How Else Do I Contact CAC? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2021
jjbest123:

Did you register as an individual owner or Partnership?
Individual sir
Re: How Else Do I Contact CAC? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2021
ojconfirm:
what is the message written in the query? (check u r email address or login in cac portal to see the query)
I have resolved the query using a laptop. Thank you so much.

They are yet to approve it since last 2 weeks...what can I do?
Re: How Else Do I Contact CAC? by jjbest123(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
SpicyMimi:

Individual sir

can you screenshot the query page and post here or better still via WhatsApp with the MTN line on my banner?
Re: How Else Do I Contact CAC? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
jjbest123:

can you screenshot the query page and post here or better still via WhatsApp with the MTN line on my banner?
Awwwwh so sweet of you to help...it seems almost everyone here is blessed with that spirit of helping others out of difficult challenges.

Good news is, just this morning my registration was approved! Infact ehn...I was so excited! But I still need to change the name of this business, I’d do that tonight and prayerfully it will be approved by Friday or Monday by God’s Grace.

Thank you so much and God bless you.
Re: How Else Do I Contact CAC? by jjbest123(m): 4:16am On Feb 26, 2021
SpicyMimi:

Awwwwh so sweet of you to help...it seems almost everyone here is blessed with that spirit of helping others out of difficult challenges.

Good news is, just this morning my registration was approved! Infact ehn...I was so excited! But I still need to change the name of this business, I’d do that tonight and prayerfully it will be approved by Friday or Monday by God’s Grace.

Thank you so much and God bless you.

You are welcome. Glad your business name was approved.
Changing the just approved name? I would suggest you register the new name with a new business,as post fillings now seems difficult

How long did it take before the business name was approved?
Re: How Else Do I Contact CAC? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2021
jjbest123:

You are welcome. Glad your business name was approved.
Changing the just approved name? I would suggest you register the new name with a new business,as post fillings now seems difficult

How long did it take before the business name was approved?
Oh okay sir....that would mean another extra payment of 11k? Kai!

It took almost 2 weeks, like 7-10 working days though.

Thank you so much.
Re: How Else Do I Contact CAC? by jjbest123(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
SpicyMimi:
Oh okay sir....that would mean another extra payment of 11k? Kai!
It took almost 2 weeks, like 7-10 working days though.

Thank you so much.
Exactly! You are welcome. Good luck in your endeavors!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Piggyvest Paid Me N36,500 Interest On My Savings / If You Think You're Failing In Life, You Should See This [pictures] / How To Catch Spikes On Boom And Crash With 99% Accuracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.