Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Is D Fastest Way I Can Contact CAC Regarding My Biz Registration Documents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is D Fastest Way I Can Contact CAC Regarding My Biz Registration Documents (217 Views)

Get A Business Bank Account In Your Business Name No Biz Registration Required / How Else Do I Contact CAC? / I Need Ur Advice With Regards My Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Fastest Way I Can Contact CAC Regarding My Biz Registration Documents by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
I registered my business name on CAC by myself some months ago. I only downloaded the certificate unknown to me that they are also some required document like the sole proprietorship document which i ought to download at the moment but i didn't know and currently i need it so i can register for TIN to enable me open a corporate account.
Now the issue is when i logged in to CAC portal, i learnt they have imposed a new regulation that says if you don't download all the required documents & certificate within 7 days, you will have to make payment of 5k subsequently to download it.
I paid the 5k and payment was successful and i tried to download the sole proprietorship document and it was only available to be printed in my PC and i was like i will visit the cyber cafe and print it later but after some minutes when i tried accessing the document again, they are requesting for another payment. It happened yesterday evening and i immediately sent them an email but no response yet, tried calling them but no response, visited their office in my state and they said they can't do anything that i should contact them myself.

Please what can i do now to reach them as as soon as possible or who can help me sort this out?
Re: What Is D Fastest Way I Can Contact CAC Regarding My Biz Registration Documents by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: What Is D Fastest Way I Can Contact CAC Regarding My Biz Registration Documents by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
need help

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Trust Can't Be Taken To The Bank.. / See What People Mean When They Say Money Is The Root Of All Evil ❗❗❗❗ / How To Convert Naira To Eur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.