Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. - Crime (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. (70641 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nato008(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
Control and temptation are two different schools o
control and temptation.....so when u are tempted u just fall like saggy breast abi, no control over yourself.....even baba Jesus after forty days fastening still had self control to rebuke the devil..
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Shelumiel: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nato008:

control and temptation.....so when u are tempted u just fall like saggy breast abi, no control over yourself.....even baba Jesus after forty days fastening still had self control to rebuke the devil..
Bros, shey you remember the story of Joseph and potiphar's wife abi? Did you see him control himself or flee...? See, it is in the midst of temptation that you find control. And even with that, you should not give room believing you will control yourself when there are great temptations.

Peace
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Trailblazer8: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
����
humilitypays:
bia nwokem abi ogbeni, no go use this your choir master style fvck her again oh, I no trust you guys at all....all of you are suspects shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by lexander(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Queenslander:
okay,. Sorry sir!!
that's where you're wrong it's not peculiar to humans Bottlenosed dolphins actually rape females and even engage in gang rape, ducks even chicks commit rape too but what's bizarre is that seal's rape penguin. Also female hyenas actually tapes stubborn males to keep them in line. Look it up if you ain't convinced
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2021
Queenslander:
I'm fine hun, hbu?
I'm very well dear.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by SHOCK7(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2021
LMS1:
Op You Just Lack Life Expirience.
Don't You Atleast Watch Nollywood Movies?
There Are Lots Of Scenes Like This
To Learn From.
You Are Just A Newbie Into The Dating World.
But It Isnt All Your Fault As You Taught He Was Heaven Sent
Thats Why You Dine With Him.
Just Keep Your Cool And Dont Always Hang Out With Male Friends No Matter How He Flatter And Spoil U With Gift.
Not Untill He Walks U Down The Isle.
Something Similar May Happen To You Again Except You Avoid Men As Much As We Avoid You. Gudluck!
2 insensitive!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Mindlog: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
Trailblazer8:
It's not your fault dear.
Please don't hurt yourself. I'm a consultant psychologist if you need to talk. But remember that you've got alot worth living for.

You are a consultant psychologist? shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Ikea81: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hey dear, I know how you feel but Don't hurt yourself, the world is full of bad things and bad people. I will want to encourage you to be strong. Nothing new under the sun. Also, Don't even talk to him. Just cut all ties with him and move on. You will find someone good and loving some day.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by SHOCK7(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mart1994:
How ladies always fall for this type of guys remain a mystery to me. Am sure the guy resemble justin bieber na why she fall for am like a pack of cards.

If na me chyke am na she go dey kpono.
tongue
Anyways... My condolences.
What nonsense, if you don't have any sense of empathy just shut up!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by SHOCK7(m): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Girl9999:
Life doesn't seem worth living anymore.

He hasn't even called me to know how I am doing.

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Today might be my last day on this earth. Human beings are indeed wicked.
Pls on behalf of all the real men, am truly sorry on his behalf!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by SHOCK7(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nazgul:
Rule 1. if you stay alone avoid letting guys know that. Many will try to rape you.

Rule 2. Don't fall for a guy because he's got good looks and sounds romantic, look beyond the physical and you'll see the real him.

Rule 3. You fell for the wrong guy, the signs were there but you choose to ignore it. If vibing together was the only connection you felt with him, then he certainly wasn't the right guy for you. Cos players know how to vibe with different girls, it's what they're good at.

My advice....you can report the case at the police station, the earlier you report the better. The more you delay, the more irrelevant the case would be cos they'll surely ask you why you delayed.

There's no need to involve your parents cos you'll end up making them feel worried. Handle it yourself by reporting to the nearest police station.

And try to be wise, a single girl staying alone should be security conscious. Your doors shouldn't be opened to anyone you come across.

You've learnt your lesson, next time you'll be more careful.
Most of u guys have no sense of empathy in 'ur words /heart!!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Thomthom(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
richmond500:

OP, u dont have to report him to any police.

Here is what u will do, try talk to him and ask why he raped u, make sure u have hidden camera or a voice recorder, record everything he said without him knowing it.
Find all those street touts, play the record to them and ask them to do whatever they feel with him, dont feel remorse no matter what happened to him after that.

2nd advice, after recording it, stab him to death, report urself to the police, tell them he tried to rape u again and u killed for self defence. He is already death, they wont take his own statement except the one u recorded, its a win win situation

Only God forgives people, u are not God, but it will be wise to send him to God

MODIFIED
To all those quoting me, u think I give a rat ass about the life of a heartless rapist? If OP was my sister, I'll not even need touts, I'll put a bullet right though his skull

Girl9999 do whatever u want with him.
Abeg go and sit down... this how you guys add more problem to injuries.... How can you advice her to commit murder instead of reporting to the police after recording.. If am a police officer and I know you, you will be the first person I will arrest before the useless rapist

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by SHOCK7(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
ozodigboo:
It's partly your fault, dear.
You told him no sex before marriage.
Now, you're saying you PLANNED to have sex with him, soon.....but before marriage.
You gave him mixed signals.
Girls should learn to come clean.
It's very difficult for a guy to agree to a no - sex relationship, when you already told him you're not a virgin anymore.
What 're u saying "still gives him no right"
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by SHOCK7(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
Isokoson1:
Op, u Bleep up gan, I no say Nah ur type dey always look for fine boys and the one way dey put trouser for yansh, I believe say better guys come you shun dem base on say, you go dey select dey look for Mr cute

Now e don sup, you dey cry, well d guy Bleep up, him no be real niggar and you too Bleep up bcus u dey happy take alcohol

Sorry anything way you wan do, do am because I no know who I go belive make I hear from the guy first, I dey fear women,dey can fabricate lies
Utterly nonsensical comment!

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Mart1994(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2021
SHOCK7:

What nonsense, if you don't have any sense of empathy just shut up!
Bros abeg no break ya screen.

cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Freeman77(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Teenagers no dey hear leave relationship before marriage una no dey hear.. you don already dey engaged in school instead of you to focus on your school you know how many years you still have to stay in school you are there engaging in sexual relationships you have already planned to give him no body dey fear God again... you think your are the owner of your body you dont know that one day you will give account to God how you lived your life.. and as for the guy nah God go judge am.. make human beings repent cause time no dey.. as it was in the days of Noah so it will be in the coming of christ... fear God and leave stupid ungodly relationship alone.. if you truly are hurt for what happen repent and woke up by 12.00 in the night and pray to lord jesus christ you will se wonders
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by honeybobo69: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
why would you spend the night with a guy(boyfriend) you don't intend bleeping ?

you referred to him as your boyfriend right? NO CASE!

except he forced the wine into your mouth, what do you think happens when two opposite sex drink wine, together, alone ?? wine is an aphrodisiac DUMBO!

Don't commit suicide o, life is full of shit, ask your predecessors, move on and be smarter !
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Franzinni: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
See don't pity him make sure you make an absolute example out of him ...

Have no pity it's a jungle out here ... He should face the music and dance with the masquerade...

Don't mind what anyone will say ... Rape is rape

Kai ... Useless boys ... If you let it go ... He will try it again with someone else so you have already passed through it please help the next victim way before it becomes had I known.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Haywiz1122: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2021
Leave the innocent man alone... it was done under the influence of alcohol

No case

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.