Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. - Crime (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. (70742 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ORJIJAMES: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Good day lady ..just read your post now on this platform . First am sorry about your experience and i pray you come out of it sooner .The fault is not all men but that guy in particular. You a great woman for having to share this here, cuz it will go a long way to help other ladies..there is no need getting worried over a spilled milk. But you have more to learn from the event. Its not your fault, you were nice and real to your man, he's not man enough, he's weak, and trust me it's better he left your life this way...your a strong lady and that should not make you develop a different ideation on men...you can call me so i can give you a private class on to take or lift you out on your present situation..08068186063...just whats app only...
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
tito44:

Stop typing shit with emotions. Reason with ur head.. same lady said NO sex till marriage, now she said she is alreading planning on have sex with him...

Confused vagina people
Lol that gender sha
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by wiseone28: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
ORJIJAMES:
Good day lady ..just read your post now on this platform . First am sorry about your experience and i pray you come out of it sooner .The fault is not all men but that guy in particular. You a great woman for having to share this here, cuz it will go a long way to help other ladies..there is no need getting worried over a spilled milk. But you have more to learn from the event. Its not your fault, you were nice and real to your man, he's not man enough, he's weak, and trust me it's better he left your life this way...your a strong lady and that should not make you develop a different ideation on men...you can call me so i can give you a private class on to take or lift you out on your present situation..08068186063...just whats app only...
Hope this ur private class won't hurt her the more after some weeks of seeing u privately cheesy

Just saying. grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by IMASTEX: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.
Firstly, trust is very expensive and rare. Don't expect to find it so cheaply from just anyone at random without proper vetting. Secondly, you had even programmed your mind to allow him soon, which could influence your behaviour which wrongly triggered the guy's moves. Thirdly, generalising is where you will be defeated because you might get the right person next but your psych will reject & act against your own good. Lastly, whether or not to have him arrested is totally your choice going by: A man with money, a woman in love & someone following religion are those your can't advise.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by luminouz(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Why do you leave her ni is she ugly
Nope she is not ugly but I wasn't interested in her and her drama.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Queenslander(f): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
Freeze007:

Stop the conflagration, animals do not RAPE and have never raped, it's only unusual where this trait was gotten from!
okay,. Sorry sir!!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Jimmy231: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
This isn't a joke. Are you still a kid
She needs consolation now even if she's in anyway wrong which she isn't.
Gbenusoun
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by apatheticme(f): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Oziex:
Hope you have gone to the hospital Sha, so they can put you on PEP (post exposure prophylaxis) against HIV, and prophylaxis against Other STDs, then contraceptives if it's still within 72hours

The most reasonable and most important comment on this thread!!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by etimocity(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
you're planning to has sex with him, why he is planning to has sex with you. you're the course of your. if you don't want sex stay in your house don't even welcome a male friend. those that don't want sex they avoid male friends to avoid temptation,
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Beverlyjean:

The fact is she is not a wise woman...she has no case, she will just end up embarrassing herself and worsening the situation... I alway advice women not to ever visit a man or be with a man in an enclosed environment one on one unless she is ready to have sex with him...she also foolishly drank alcohol and got intoxicated... as a lawyer, how will u defend her in court... the guy will just say it was consexual.... we have heard of false rape claims in the past that has complicated rape in general... she should just take it as an experience....if she was a virgin b4 the incident, she could hv had a chance... the guy will just say they were both high and had sex...he might even say she came into him...no one was in the room with them...its my word against ur word thing... this is the reality of life ... no form of physical violence...

It is very convenient, isn't it? This rape case. You see how everything is not in her favour, as if someone deliberately made it out to be so?

I'm not a psychologist but I'm sure they have a name for people like this. The guy is a manipulative and devious human, manipulative but intelligent. Psychopath, maybe?

1) He goes to her house to commit the act: From her write-up, you can see how comfortable they are with each other that they visit each others place randomly. A normal guy with rape intentions would have done this in his apartment, but not this guy. A lawyer can cancel out rape since it was in her environment, not his.

2) He eats her food and offers wine: Same case as above. He didn't bring food with him, which would have implicated him, rather, he ate what she cooked in her house. The wine remains to be argued. The bottle may not have been drugged, but her glass could. In her distraction, he may have drugged it, so using the bottle as evidence may come up against her than in her favor if they decide to judge the alcohol level instead.

3) He's a snake charmer: How they could be this 'free' with each other in just two months of dating baffles me. Such comfortability that allows them to visit each other whenever they please. I see a manipulative guy who met a naive girl and took advantage of it, such that she had already confessed her relationship woes to him and made him her confidante.

4) He's cunningly intelligent: Guys who rape random girls coming back from errands do it sporadically, without planning, without thought, hence why they get caught. This guy isn't foolish. He bid his time, earned her trust, taught her to let her guard around him before striking. He has done what he wanted to do and he's not coming back to her. In fact, he'd disgrace her were she to accost him about this issue. And if she let's this die down, he'd do it again. He has done this before and he will do it again.

As this case stands, I see a lot of evidence being against her, such that pursuing it with a law suit might end up with sad tales instead of happy ones. So, I'll advice she puts on her big girl pants and deal with him. Jungle justice, preferably, but with a touch of class and ingenuity.

Cc: Girl9999

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by themanderon: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:
Life doesn't seem worth living anymore.

He hasn't even called me to know how I am doing.

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Today might be my last day on this earth. Human beings are indeed wicked.

Don't do something you will regret forever. The life you live is not yours. You will account for it someday. Do not allow a scum to influence the decision you will take now that may harm you and your loved ones. There is always a day after tomorrow. Go to God in prayers and he will heal whatever pain you feel at the moment. Sorry you had to go through all these rubbish. Not all men are animals. Pele.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by debbydams(f): 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Heterodox:
Gone, for you to have a better life smiley
I don't understand
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ThatFairGuy1: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jimmy231:
Gbenusoun
Gbe tie wahin angry
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Vaiki(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
MartinsD12:

Anu mpam grin
Nne gi umu nwoke na la ka atulu gboko we muta gi grin
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Rrex99(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pls don't mind those people blaming you, it ain't your fault.. You are just another victim. Pls report it to civil defense officers or human right office. Similar thing happened to a knwn lady here too day before yesterday, this particular guy drugged the girl, rape her and took her naked pictures. See evil. Pls don't kill yourself, if you don't mind I will like to chat with you. d
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Hassan88(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.

Trust me

Sorry about your plight! Dear.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by LeanonGOD(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Great Advise. More wisdom and grace in Jesus name.
jcmaiah:

If I was close to you, I will slap that suicide thought out of your head.
First thing you should do is seek medical help, you need to make sure you don't get pregnant. Such a cursed man will never begat a blessed child.
I feel your pain, but never ever take your life. Only selfish people do that! Your life doesn't belong to you alone! Every of your loved one owns it and wants the best for it.
The demon has moved on, don't die in regrets. Talk to someone, maybe your mum. I believe he left with the leftover of that wine.
Go for a test to ascertain if the drug sample is still in your blood stream.
I really feel sad for you, but never think of suicide again. You have dreams to fulfil
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Beverlyjean(f): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

It is very convenient, isn't it? This rape case. You see how everything is not in her favour, as if someone deliberately made it out to be so?

I'm not a psychologist but I'm sure they have a name for people like this. The guy is a manipulative and devious human, manipulative but intelligent. Psychopath, maybe?

1) He goes to her house to commit the act: From her write-up, you can see how comfortable they are with each other that they visit each others place randomly. A normal guy with rape intentions would have done this in his apartment, but not this guy. A lawyer can cancel out rape since it was in her environment, not his.

2) He eats her food and offers wine: Same case as above. He didn't bring food with him, which would have implicated him, rather, he ate what she cooked in her house. The wine remains to be argued. The bottle may not have been drugged, but her glass could. In her distraction, he may have drugged it, so using the bottle as evidence may come up against her than in her favor if they decide to judge the alcohol level instead.

3) He's a snake charmer: How they could be this 'free' with each other in just two months of dating baffles me. Such comfortability that allows them to visit each other whenever they please. I see a manipulative guy who met a naive girl and took advantage of it, such that she had already confessed her relationship woes to him and made him her confidante.

4) He's cunningly intelligent: Guys who rape random girls coming back from errands do it sporadically, without planning, without thought, hence why they get caught. This guy isn't foolish. He bid his time, earned her trust, taught her to let her guard around him before striking. He has done what he wanted to do and he's not coming back to her. In fact, he'd disgrace her were she to accost him about this issue. And if she let's this die down, he'd do it again. He has done this before and he will do it again.

As this case stands, I see a lot of evidence being against her, such that pursuing it with a law suit might end up with sad tales instead of happy ones. So, I'll advice she puts on her big girl pants and deal with him. Jungle justice, preferably, but with a touch of class and ingenuity.

Cc: Girl9999

Uv said it all...but she should b careful not to implicate matters if she goes jungle justice cos that will now b against the law and could send her to jail...
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by chymeze: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Very immature and emotional response. One thing maturity and experience has taught me is that no matter how bad a report is, always hear from both sides before you draw a conclusion! What if the whole event isn't as she's putting it? What if he jilted her and she's trying to get back at him? I'm not supporting such acts in any way but at least try to be scientific and objective rather than emotional when assessing issues. I believe if we hear from the guy we'd one way or the other know the truth, even if he lies about it. Truth will always find it's way out.

richmond500:

OP, u dont have to report him to any police.

Here is what u will do, try talk to him and ask why he raped u, make sure u have hidden camera or a voice recorder, record everything he said without him knowing it.
Find all those street touts, play the record to them and ask them to do whatever they feel with him, dont feel remorse no matter what happened to him after that.

2nd advice, after recording it, stab him to death, report urself to the police, tell them he tried to rape u again and u killed for self defence. He is already death, they wont take his own statement except the one u recorded, its a win win situation

Only God forgives people, u are not God, but it will be wise to send him to God

MODIFIED
To all those quoting me, u think I give a rat ass about the life of a heartless rapist? If OP was my sister, I'll not even need touts, I'll put a bullet right though his skull

Girl9999 do whatever u want with him.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by realman42: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
I doubt he drugged u. Wine makes pipul Hot.and if you take too much you will be both Hot and drunk.wen u r drunk u will forget wat happened before.unless the boy na rascal Sha most guys use wine to get girls Hot
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Queenslander:
lool, tell that your friend to go and sit down,. This is probably a cock and bull story.. he wasn't raped jo,. For crying out loud, why in God's earth would a woman rape a man? If that is even possible,. I mean, not one, not two, not even three, but four women,. grin grin lool, Doesn't even sound right!! That guy dey use you catch cruise,. In his mind,. He's Prince Harry!! cheesy
Yeah.. Maybe or maybe not..If he dey use me catch cruise, na him sabi jare but I'm not sure sha.. How are you and how has been your day??
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Trailblazer8: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
It's not your fault dear.
Please don't hurt yourself. I'm a consultant psychologist if you need to talk. But remember that you've got alot worth living for.

Girl9999:

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by sydneyboss(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mart1994:
How ladies always fall for this type of guys remain a mystery to me. Am sure the guy resemble justin bieber na why she fall for am like a pack of cards.

If na me chyke am na she go dey kpono.
tongue
Anyways... My condolences.

My brother, I don't just understand
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Coolgent(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2021
Since u already had a plan to have Premarital sex with him shikenan, he had his way in advance.
Forge ahead with you life and avoid going to guys rooms/houses
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by lexander(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2021
Randy91:

EXACTLY!!!

She is not a virgin and she is talking like a FIRST CLASS materialcheesycheesy

In as much as what the guy did was totally wrong, she is also to be blamed!!!!

If you know, you are NOT a VIRGIN,,,and not ready to have sex... FUVKING stay out of Relationshipgringrin
its her decision to have sex if she says she isn't ready he should respect her decision period, let's call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Kayyus09(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2021
Girl9999:

C'mon Lady. Don't take decision that wouldn't allow you witness how things finally will play out.

In this life, there are always two opposing thoughts.

Why would you allow someone's opinion outweigh your reasoning?

Let me tell you; there are even worse experiences people go through in life, only those that chose life live to tell the story.

Matters of the heart can be so weighty, but trust me, it'll make you stronger.

Will you avoid the use of knife forever because you had a cut from one, or will such teach you how to handle sharp objects with care?

Be strong, give it time. Eventually you'll find peace and joy, even in human.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by AlphaSoul: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Are you doing a bit OK now?

Your writing is incredibly
fantastic even under emotional pressure.

It shows you have the inner
powers to overcome most
challenges in life.

Stay strong!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nato008(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
Here are some hard facts we need to face :

1.Why would a woman drink in the first place...?

2.Why would she also invite the chap to her place or are there no public places ? Is that not giving room for this sort thing that has happened...
why will a woman drink....so the drinking is the issues, what of if he had brought non alcoholic drink...then what...
then saying why would she invite him over.....u lend more credit to the statement that guys are dogs and we can't control ourselves...moreover she said he visited, the do visit themselves..... so if ur female friend invites u over....sex is what pours through ur mind, nothing more just sex....gosh
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Shelumiel: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nato008:

why will a woman drink....so the drinking is the issues, what of if he had brought non alcoholic drink...then what...
then saying why would she invite him over.....u lend more credit to the statement that guys are dogs and we can't control ourselves...moreover she said he visited, the do visit themselves..... so if ur female friend invites u over....sex is what pours through ur mind, nothing more just sex....gosh
Brother, i can bet my last dime that it was alcohol she consumed. And the last time i checked, alcohol was one of the best know ways for men to lure women into being raped.

Secondly, why should she have invited the guy to her house? Why could they not meet in a public place...or did she not know that when two people who are of the opposite sex meet immoral things can happen? No wonder the bible does not permit you to cohabit with someone who is not your wife!

Well the deed has been done, but next time i believe she would follow all i have said.

Peace.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Queenslander(f): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
YoungBruzzy:

Yeah.. Maybe or maybe not..If he dey use me catch cruise, na him sabi jare but I'm not sure sha.. How are you and how has been your day??
I'm fine hun, hbu?
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nato008(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
Brother, i can bet my last dime that it was alcohol she consumed. And the last time i checked, alcohol was one of the best know ways for men to lure women into being raped.

Secondly, why should she have invited the guy to her house? Why could they not meet in a public place...or did she not know that when two people who are of the opposite sex meet immoral things can happen? No wonder the bible does not permit you to cohabit with someone who is not your wife!

Well the deed has been done, but next time i believe she would follow all i have said.

Peace.
so when u stay alone with a Lady or u go visit her....u can't control ur self....is well.. peace too
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Shelumiel: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nato008:

so when u stay alone with a Lady or u go visit her....u can't control ur self....is well.. peace too
Control and temptation are two different schools o

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.