Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. - Crime (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. (70598 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by samwillyco1(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Show us the video of the rap as an evidence
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Beverlyjean(f): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2021
chimhigher:
It's really discouraging that youths of nowadays now see rape as something normal, even girls are asking her why will she be sex starving the guy.
Woe to you all blaming this lady, for the girls, may you be raped brutally and for the guys, may your sisters experience the same. Amen

Op, please suicide is not an option, people have gone through worse, pick yourself up, go for a test, afterwards delete the guy's contact from your phone and your life and stay away from him.

The one who loves you will meet you.
Stay alive baby girl, the world still needs you

The fact is she is not a wise woman...she has no case, she will just end up embarrassing herself and worsening the situation... I alway advice women not to ever visit a man or be with a man in an enclosed environment one on one unless she is ready to have sex with him...she also foolishly drank alcohol and got intoxicated... as a lawyer, how will u defend her in court... the guy will just say it was consexual.... we have heard of false rape claims in the past that has complicated rape in general... she should just take it as an experience....if she was a virgin b4 the incident, she could hv had a chance... the guy will just say they were both high and had sex...he might even say she came into him...no one was in the room with them...its my word against ur word thing... this is the reality of life ... no form of physical violence...
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by EMDN: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2021
[Don't even go there it seems your her type too

[color=#990000][/color]quote author=Queenslander post=98846563] smh,. I only have one question for you,. If this happened to your sister,. God forbid,. Would you still react the same way? Be honest!![/quote]
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by EMDN: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2021
[Don't even go there it seems your her type too

[color=#990000][/color]quote author=Queenslander post=98846563] smh,. I only have one question for you,. If this happened to your sister,. God forbid,. Would you still react the same way? Be honest!![/quote]
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Maqdonald: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2021
You ain’t serious about taking your life !!! If you are , this your story would either have been written or told by a pal or buried . See as everybody dey form big brother !���. You rape his pocket , he rape your cookie ! Is that even rape, it is love making , you ate, drank, and Bleep. There is this cartel in my neighborhood, RRR ... Rie nri , Raa oto, Rahu- ura. (Eat, Bleep, sleep) . That was what happened . But seriously you enjoyed the Bleep aswear, you slept more 10 hours ... sex is fun . Yet you want love with conditions attached? You ain’t serious . The day you start putting conditions , he should have this ,prove this , do this, etc.. my sister , that day you start meeting playboys. Love his soul not his pocket .
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Beverlyjean(f): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2021
prekumohtim:

Get that guy arrested now . Don't waste time. You could have gone to the police station with the semen. Let's kick against rape

U are very funny... how will that prove he raped her...the only 2 ways in which she can get justice is by stylishly recording their conversations or going to a hospital to get her blood samples to check if she was actually drugged...if she can't get any of these 2 I mentioned...oyo is her case
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Bigsecret(f): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2021
ozodigboo:
It's partly your fault, dear.
You told him no sex before marriage.
Now, you're saying you PLANNED to have sex with him, soon.....but before marriage.
You gave him mixed signals.
Girls should learn to come clean.
It's very difficult for a guy to agree to a no - sex relationship, when you already told him you're not a virgin anymore.
this is not enough reason to take advantage of her.

Why didn't he just ask her for sex? Why take it forcefully?
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by samwillyco1(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.

Sorry about that but you have been trusting the wrong guys. With time you will be alright and the genuine one will come but the problem with most of you is that you ignore the good guys and go for the bad ones because of looks and material things without knowing his main motive.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by johnoj24(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:
Life doesn't seem worth living anymore.

He hasn't even called me to know how I am doing.

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Today might be my last day on this earth. Human beings are indeed wicked.
And you think suicide will solve the problem?
Just kill yourself and see what hellfire look like, you I'll be begging just to return to this world you force yourself out.
You better embrace Jesus and save your life.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by priscy525(f): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

First thing
Go to the hospital and get a post exposure prophylaxis.

Given when you have a possible exposure to HIV in 72 hours.

Then try to check yourself and prevent any form of pregnancy.

Report him to the police or human rights organization.

Do a complete follow up and make sure they get him.

Visit a therapist.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by providencia(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

I never told him no sex until marriage. I told him about my experience in University and we both agreed to have sex when I was ready; when I was emotionally prepared. We are just two months into the relationship.
And you still haven't report him to authorities?!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by xest(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Looking at your last paragraph,it makes me distaste your personality. Just remove the thought of getting married since "Men are like this" Rubbish
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by samwillyco1(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Please don't harm yourself for God's and your loved once sake. Email me I will help you out but you have to be strong for a desired result to be achieved. If that alcohol is still in your house keep it very well
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by imoni1010: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2021
If u like, that your toror
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2021
So sorry for what happen.. I will urge you to send message in details to Wazobia Fm 0809 597 5808 line, your case will be taken up, you can choose to be anonymous.. I think this will go a long way so the guy won't do this to someone else
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by richmond500: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Map1:
can you hear yourself,most of you can't control your emotions, you can't solve this kind of issues by creating another problem, you see most of now are days girls see sex as there control panel of men,you see boys come to girls purposely for sex before issue of marriage will arise any girls who are not ready for that should stay away from dating, you can't just keep a man around you without a sex and if you are not ready stay away from boy friend no be by force let her go to police headquarters in Abuja no body will entertain this story.
shut up, bloody hypocrite.

I know if she was ur sister, u won't think twice of putting a bullet right through the guys skull
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by imoni1010: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2021
If the guy ask her she for agree ?
Bigsecret:
this is not enough reason to take advantage of her.

Why didn't he just ask her for sex? Why take it forcefully?
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by richmond500: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2021
GeneralPula:

If those touts kill ham nko?
The reason why he is still alive is cos OP wasn't my sister
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Ikpeohiri(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2021
In as much as i feel your pain and bad luck with guys, i sincerely advise all ladies to go into a relationship not only with their head but also with their brain and heart. These will enhance their psychological study on the guy through his utterances and behavior. Cheers!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by richmond500: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2021
Noblewealth:

How I would have love this suggestions more but reporting it to the tout is not advisable and could worsen the case for her but showed the police rather and let justice take it cause..
If OP was my sister, I won't even report to touts, I will just put a bullet right through his skull
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by donMIG(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Zombies with boners everywhere grin grin
Lols
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by richmond500: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2021
simplesearch:

What an advisor you're. You mean her to commit indirect murder and when caught, not if, she then spends the whole of her life behind bar. Weldone for offering such an emotionally induced and shrewd advise to a soul in anguish to aggravate her pain.
I gave that advice cos she asked of help online, I presume she doesn't have anyone to talk to.

If she was my sister, touts will not be necessary, I'll give him myself
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Kumi2020: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2021
My heart goes out to you. This is very pathetic story, a lot of men don't know the deep emotional effect of rape on women. I can see you are heart broken and depress. Please do not contemplate suicide. God created you for a purpose, all hope is not lost. You can not handle this issue by yourself. What you need do now is to come to your creator, the Lord God who created you. The worldly ways is not on your favor, you have had two instances that confirm that you are mark to live in Him and for Him (Jesus Christ). Jesus Christ Loves you and this is what the LORD is saying to you now. " The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He hath anointed me to...... He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted....... Luke 4:18. He is the one that can heal your broken heart and make you whole so that you can fulfill the purpose He created you for. Please don't reject Jesus anymore, come to Jesus, accept Him as your Lord and Savior, ask him to come in to your life as your Lord, Savior and Healer and you will testify to His goodness and love. You are blessed.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Bigsecret(f): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2021
imoni1010:
If the guy ask her she for agree ?
so, it's a reason to take it forcefully?

Haaaaa!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by joelala(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Babe calm down jor, what's all these "i want to kill myself" over what? i ask again over what? this is what happens when you add too much importance to sex.....Sex is an act that occurs between two matured adults that finds themselves attractive and interesting.....you invited him over he brought wine, you know you have low tolerance for alcohol, yet took wine, you both got all cozy and romantic, you were probably both naked or in your skimpy sexy underwear, it was a beautiful night and boom! it happened...why would you say he raped you? how can you even ascertain if you gave consent or not? you both were high and lost control of yourselves....babe shit happens and this person in question is your BF, not some random dude.....it has happened, let it fly and move on.....you said you planned on still having sex with him, well let me tell you sumfin about SEX, it's an act that gets induced by whatever and anytime as long as two adults are romantically connected and into each other, you don't PLAN sex!......now you're here screaming RAPE! The only fault i see here is, you are upset he beat you to the stipulated time you set aside for it nuffin more....so why are you mad? Call him, talk it over with him and prolly move on if you don't want the relationship anymore or avoid being in a vulnerable state with him henceforth! But please stop all these "i want to kill myself" " I'm depressed" etc.....My last advice to you and other girls....DO NOT NOT GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN ADULT GUY IF YOU DONT WANT SEX! Kindly stay single.....Let's be logical and leave sentiments please...how do you expect a grown ass man that has tasted the sweetness of sex over and over again to consent to " a no sex relationship" if he does, two things are involved....it's either he's getting it out there or has health challenges and can get it up! I detest Rape and i frown completely at it, but please let's not cry RAPE at every sexual scenarios because it didn't FAVOUR us. Relax sweetie you'll be fine, you are just being prepared for the Relationship world...and please dont shut yourself out on men, cos by the time you come back, you become more vulnerable.....THE BEST FORM OF DEFENCE IS TO ATTACK!...all the best dearie....PS; apologies if my words came out a bit harsh..
Girl9999:

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by mechanics(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Don't contemplate killing yourself, it does not worth it, forget what happened and move on, don't promise any man sex again, wait till you are married.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by samwillyco1(m): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:
I've always said it. All men are potential rapist. Girls beware of them. Trust them at your own peril.

Sorry for your predicament. Avoid them and stay safe.

One was itching to come to my house this weekend but I refused because I don't trust them even in my own apartment and because of that he went and unliked the pics I uploaded in my profile. I don't care.

Ndi Uchu.

Hope you don't trust your father, brothers and cousins as well. Never you generalised based on some happenings, some are bad both girls and boys and some are good both boys and girls as well.

Ndi Oso Chi Egbu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by krownie: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

Take am easy o! truth be told nobody on nairaland cares about your problem because they have their own personal problems why don't you pretend like nothing happened & pray then give your burden to Jesus. let him be the judge to your case.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Goldmaxx(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Ginaz:
So sorry dear.
May God comfort you. Arrest him if you can pls, he has to answer for his crimes.

Post his pictures online so girls should beware of him and avoid being a victim.
Post a picture of a man who has not been proclaimed guilty by a jury? what if the story is half true or even fake?
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Goldmaxx(f): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2021
Lunex:
But why are guys sounding like sex is by force or a must in a relationship?
Are you people possessed?
how can you be in a relationship and the girl is chopping your money and enjoying the benefits of being in a relationship and will still be denying you sex?
Is that one a relationship?
If you are not ready to have sex, steer clear of relationships.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by chinoonew09: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Girl9999:

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) / Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) / CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.