Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls (51643 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by nexttag: 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bro move on the girl is gone

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Kris25: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
sapien:
Good evening, Romancelanders. It's quite a lengthy read, so bear with me.

This lady and I have been dating for the past 4 years, and I am planning on making it official later this year, though Covid-19 made my finances quite complicated recently, but things are getting back in shape.

Recently, specifically over 2 weeks ago, she suddenly stopped picking my calls. Prior to that, we haven't seen each other since September last year. She always comes up with one excuses or the other every weekend whenever I tell her to come over to my place or if I want to go over to her place to see her. I always have busy schedules during the midweek, so we usually have only weekends to see each other.

I have gone to see her mother and her siblings last year. They accepted me as a prospective in-law. The mum said she queried her daughter and she told her that I was the one she would like to spend the rest of her life with, hence the mum's invitation. Her mum usually calls me from time to time, and I do talk to her, too.

Couple of days back, I had to call the mum to report her daughter to her regarding the uncharacteristic change in her daughter's behaviour, and how, despite living in the same city, we haven't seen each other in 4 months, and how she has refused picking my calls in more than 2 weeks.

She promised to talk to her and ask her what the problem was and get back to me. I waited for some couple of days, but when I didn't see the mum's call, I had to call her back. I had to ask her to give her daughter her phone so I could talk to her and ask her some salient questions regarding our relationship. She kept saying there is no problem and that I didn't offend her, and our relationship is still standing strong. I asked if she was going through some personal issues that she could share with me and we might find a solution; she said she was perfectly okay. We settled our issues right there and then, and she promised to call back the second day.

I waited for the second day and I did not see her call. I had no choice than to call her back. Ladies and gentlemen, this girl didn't pick my calls. When she eventually picked after multiple missed calls, she was talking to someone else, while my airtime was burning out. I became enraged. I had to call the mum the second day to tell her I was no longer interested in the daughter, that she was probably seeing someone else, and she didn't have the guts to tell me.

The mum swore that her daughter is not seeing someone else, as far as she knows, and that she hasn't brought anyone to meet her. The mum is a Deeper Lifer, and from my interactions with her, she doesn't condone two-timing. She promised to talk to her daughter, that maybe we should give ourselves more time, like taking a break for a couple of months.

I am not usually this patient, and never condoned negligence and disregard in my previous relationships. However, this girl had been special to me, prior to her negligence. She was quite dedicated to me during the course of our 4-year-old relationship. She was never demanding, and was contented and altruistic, too. She helped me many times in the past, financially, whenever I was broke, and I always repaid her back, too. She was a wife material, and loved by my family as well.

The questions are;

1. Do I disregard the mum's advice?

2. Do I still give this girl another chance after her blatant negligence?

Mods, you might do well by moving this piece to the front page.

You are lucky dude!! Why would you want to get married? I know a lot of married men, all are not happy. Well, I suggest you take your time. Meanwhile she is not the one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by baralatie(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
lefulefu:
she has probably seen a better offer
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by baralatie(m): 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
nexttag:
Bro move on the girl is gone
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mr OP,all I can see is that you lack self value all in the name of love,I would keep telling people to stop being slaves to their emotions, you have just succeeded bringing yourself down in front of that bitch and her Mum,why would you force a relationship??oh!!!because she's assisting you financially now means you have to act stupid right??M begging you in the name of God, please don't ever think of accepting that bitch again cos I'm sure the girl will come back to manipulate you because she knows already that you're stupid, please quote her wrong, you're the best and you deserve nothing but the best�

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by freesoul12: 12:10am On Feb 08, 2021
This exactly what happened to me.. Did u copy my story.. But this is what i did. I told her the feeling is no longer mutual and i moved on without looking back. That decision is one of d best decision have made so . No matter how painful it is pls force yourself to move on. There is surely one hidden guy somewhere. forget all wat u have sacrificed including d time. God get way him go replenish am for u.

30 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by JackStephans(m): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2021
Mom once said; "If you so much cherish a bird, let it go. If it returns to you, its your. But if it doesn't, it was never yours to be"...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by JackStephans(m): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by SavageResponse(m): 1:06am On Feb 08, 2021
The lady is no longer interested in this relationship. Let her go!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Oh no!!!
Stop catching feelings. It is fine,I mean fine.
Guard your heart and life with all your might.
The only Woman worth giving your heart to: Your Mother.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Michelle55: 4:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Move on.. If she still desires the relationship she will come back to you but until then refrain from chasing her.
It might be a hard decision due to the 4years you guys have spent together but you just have to enter airplane mode for your sanity sake.

I no dey do pass myself, if I see that a relationship ain't working out anymore I take a long walk no matter the number of years I might have been with the person, my sanity and peace of mind over anything first, I hate drama and I certainly can't condole one.

You might see my approach as being selfish and hard hearted but that's how I've trained my heart to be. If it's not working out, bro/sis it's not. Let go!!

If truly you are meant to be, you will definitely end up together as one so don't fret over it.

Don't try finding someone who doesn't want to be found!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by odun51587: 5:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Oh no!!! Stop catching feelings. It is fine,I mean fine.Guard your heart and life with all your might.The only Woman worth giving your heart to: Your Mother.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by mibrims: 6:25am On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:

This lady and I have been dating for the past 4 years, and I am planning on making it official later this year, though Covid-19 made my finances quite complicated recently, but things are getting back in shape.

Recently, specifically over 2 weeks ago, she suddenly stopped picking my calls. Prior to that, we haven't seen each other since September last year. She always comes up with one excuses or the other every weekend whenever I tell her to come over to my place or if I want to go over to her place to see her. I always have busy schedules during the midweek, so we usually have only weekends to see each other.

I have gone to see her mother and her siblings last year. They accepted me as a prospective in-law. The mum said she queried her daughter and she told her that I was the one she would like to spend the rest of her life with, hence the mum's invitation. Her mum usually calls me from time to time, and I do talk to her, too.

Couple of days back, I had to call the mum to report her daughter to her regarding the uncharacteristic change in her daughter's behaviour, and how, despite living in the same city, we haven't seen each other in 4 months, and how she has refused picking my calls in more than 2 weeks.

She promised to talk to her and ask her what the problem was and get back to me. I waited for some couple of days, but when I didn't see the mum's call, I had to call her back. I had to ask her to give her daughter her phone so I could talk to her and ask her some salient questions regarding our relationship. She kept saying there is no problem and that I didn't offend her, and our relationship is still standing strong. I asked if she was going through some personal issues that she could share with me and we might find a solution; she said she was perfectly okay. We settled our issues right there and then, and she promised to call back the second day.

I waited for the second day and I did not see her call. I had no choice than to call her back. Ladies and gentlemen, this girl didn't pick my calls. When she eventually picked after multiple missed calls, she was talking to someone else, while my airtime was burning out. I became enraged. I had to call the mum the second day to tell her I was no longer interested in the daughter, that she was probably seeing someone else, and she didn't have the guts to tell me.

The mum swore that her daughter is not seeing someone else, as far as she knows, and that she hasn't brought anyone to meet her. The mum is a Deeper Lifer, and from my interactions with her, she doesn't condone two-timing. She promised to talk to her daughter, that maybe we should give ourselves more time, like taking a break for a couple of months.

I am not usually this patient, and never condoned negligence and disregard in my previous relationships. However, this girl had been special to me, prior to her negligence. She was quite dedicated to me during the course of our 4-year-old relationship. She was never demanding, and was contented and altruistic, too. She helped me many times in the past, financially, whenever I was broke, and I always repaid her back, too. She was a wife material, and loved by my family as well.

The questions are;

I had a similar experience back in 2018
Been dating her since 2014 and in 2018 during our nysc in same state everything changed
Bro jst move on already, even if she makes a U turn as u pray. Don’t take her back
A broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage. Be a man and delete everything about her. U will thank me later
All the best bro

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by mibrims: 6:30am On Feb 08, 2021
mibrims:

Been dating her since 2014 and in 2018 during our nysc in same state everything changed
Bro jst move on already, even if she makes a U turn as u pray. Don’t take her back
A broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage. Be a man and delete everything about her. U will thank me later
All the best bro
She is weighing her options
U sef will jam someone beta
Love with ur head not ur heart
Women are mysterious and if ur not emotionally intelligent they will reduce u to nothing
Ok bye!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by busola500(m): 6:37am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigeria girls are useless .,....there pussy is donpin site for sparm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by alizma: 6:40am On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

Riding a unicycle requires that you know how and when to go forward and backwards that is exactly how to manage a relationship until it's balanced. I am not the type that believes one party to a relationship should keep a distance as a way of testing the other and I don't by the idea of one party hurting the other without disclosing his/her reasons for that.
At the same time I don't buy the idea of running to one's partners relative for solution to issues like this. Then you may ask me what do I believe? I believe in riding relationships like unicycle, when your partner goes back without prior notice and explanation, quickly go back and when he/she allows you to go forward, do that. Infact if it requires dropping it for another within a short while until his or her brain gets normal,do that because you guys both consented to the existence of the relationship why should one person make the other beg for it to move forward?

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by mosdii(m): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2021
Too many sissies as men Disgracing the M gender.

What the eck is this? damn bro, it is glaring, she has a better nigga out there and it ain't you.
Trust & love a vagina person at your own detriment.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2021
You have low self esteem.

A lady of 4 years is not willing to talk to you for the past 4months despite living in the same city and you are still asking for advice.

Follow this my rules and have peace of mind
Rule1
Never love any woman to the extent of loosing your self or self worth except your mother not even your legally married wife
Rule2
Be honest, kind, loyal, trust, respect and be patient with your woman but always be ready to leave when the relationship has no positive direction again
Rule 3
In marriage or relationship your sanity and peace of mind comes first above love or any other things
Rule4
Never compromise in whatever you do till the end of the time.

Dump the lady assap and work more on yourself...if she truly loves she will comes back and if not that means she is not the right partner for you.

Cheers!!

22 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sapien(m): 7:49am On Feb 08, 2021
mibrims:

All the best bro
I already did delete everything about her.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sapien(m): 7:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Michelle55:
Move on.. If she still desires the relationship she will come back to you but until then refrain from chasing her.
It might be a hard decision due to the 4years you guys have spent together but you just have to enter airplane mode for your sanity sake.

I no dey do pass myself, if I see that a relationship ain't working out anymore I take a long walk no matter the number of years I might have been with the person, my sanity and peace of mind over anything first, I hate drama and I certainly can't condole one.

You might see my approach as being selfish and hard hearted but that's how I've trained my heart to be. If it's not working out, bro/sis it's not. Let go!!

If truly you are meant to be, you will definitely end up together as one so don't fret over it.

Don't try finding someone who doesn't want to be found!!!
Thank you.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sapien(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
You have low self esteem.

A lady of 4 years is not willing to talk to you for the past 4months despite living in the same city and you are still asking for advice.

Follow this my rules and have peace of mind
Rule1
Never love any woman to the extent of loosing your self or self worth except your mother not even your legally married wife
Rule2
Be honest, kind, loyal, trust, respect and be patient with your woman but always be ready to leave when the relationship has no positive direction again
Rule 3
In marriage or relationship your sanity and peace of mind comes first above love or any other things
Rule4
Never compromise in whatever you do till the end of the time.

Dump the lady assap and work more on yourself...if she truly loves she will comes back and if not that means she is not the right partner for you.

Cheers!!
We have been talking everyday prior to when she started misbehaving about two to three weeks ago. I never said we stopped talking four months ago.

Thanks for the advice, anyways.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2021
@sapien....I will call you two times, make you call yourself the third time!

you live in the same city and since September till now you have seen your woman, something is not right here! The truth is that she is seeing someone else and don't know how to tell you..she is playing to the gallery if the new guy will propose to her first before you do n if not she will come begging in tears to forgive her. ...
make out time on a Sunday evening to go see her...just go to her place n talk things straight..if she is still unchanged let her be..immediately call her mum for the last time n tell her its over.....don't call the woman again or pick her calls.no be the mama you dey marry!

It maybe hard for you to let go after 4years but its better things are happening this way...focus now n set out, better ladies are waiting for you now so Make the move n make yourself happy again!

cheers

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by zealousayo(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2021
Bola146:
I'm just speechless! Giving excuses, hummmm... 4 years relationship Despite living in the same town She is seeing someone else, maybe your communication went bad, she got another guy communicating with her, most ladies like good communication, maybe you ignore her warnings. She is definitely hiding something from you, she can't just changed suddenly, there is a smoke. Go and see her one on one and talk things out. Her mother can't choose for her, don't depend on her promise.

All this 'talk things out' stuff always annoys me. What's there in this matter to talk out? How will he see someone that's deliberately avoiding him to talk things out? It's obvious the lady is no longer interested in the relationship, so he should move on. They are not meant to be.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by dayleke: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2021
SHE'S PREGNANT!!!!

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Dreyton36: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2021
Guy I understand this kinda situation you're in

Listen carefully if you like ooo

You see that girl ehn , forget about her abs hustle ,cmake money bro
There is someone out there who's better and she's waiting for you

I can swear with my gbola that girl is hanging out with another guy

And she's got a female friend who she looks up to , and it's that female friend who's making her act this way

Love is sweet o , when there's money the love is sweeter

You don't wanna spend the rest of your life with a woman who isn't truthful, and the mum don't walk around with her to know if she's following men or not

Observe closely , even her mother will listen more to the girl than you

Stop calling the mother and see if she will call you , I bet she won't lol

Guy forget about relationship for now , and hey don't even try to engage yourself I any relationship for now , that's not how to move on bruh
You'll only keep having issues with ur new girl cuz you've not moved on, you'll have trust issues with her

The goal is to double up ur hustle bruh

Las Las girls like that na yeye men Dem dey fall for and not the ones that love them, later on na their crew of useless idiots they say " all men are the same"

E go shock u say that ur girl sef go like her mama pass her papa well we'll , do ur observation

Or you can give her social media details to any cute guy who's got little cash in your area and tell him to woo her , E go shock you say that babe wey no they pick ur call naim go they disturb the guy with calls all day

Lights up my kpoli in peace

25 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sexy74(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

you want a genuine advice

kindly leave her and start something new.
You dont have to beg to be loved.
If she feels you are not her standard guy move on.
I know it might be difficult but you are doing yourself good if you drop her .

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sapien(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Dreyton36:
Guy I understand this kinda situation you're in

Listen carefully if you like ooo

You see that girl ehn , forget about her abs hustle ,cmake money bro
There is someone out there who's better and she's waiting for you

I can swear with my gbola that girl is hanging out with another guy

And she's got a female friend who she looks up to , and it's that female friend who's making her act this way

Love is sweet o , when there's money the love is sweeter

You don't wanna spend the rest of your life with a woman who isn't truthful, and the mum don't walk around with her to know if she's following men or not

Observe closely , even her mother will listen more to the girl than you

Stop calling the mother and see if she will call you , I bet she won't lol

Guy forget about relationship for now , and hey don't even try to engage yourself I any relationship for now , that's not how to move on bruh
You'll only keep having issues with ur new girl cuz you've not moved on, you'll have trust issues with her

The goal is to double up ur hustle bruh

Las Las girls like that na yeye men Dem dey fall for and not the ones that love them, later on na their crew of useless idiots they say " all men are the same"

E go shock u say that ur girl sef go like her mama pass her papa well we'll , do ur observation

Or you can give her social media details to any cute guy who's got little cash in your area and tell him to woo her , E go shock you say that babe wey no they pick ur call naim go they disturb the guy with calls all day

Lights up my kpoli in peace
I have really learnt a lot from this piece.

Thanks a bunch.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sapien(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
@sapien....I will call you two times, make you call yourself the third time!

you live in the same city and since September till now you have seen your woman, something is not right here! The truth is that she is seeing someone else and don't know how to tell you..she is playing to the gallery if the new guy will propose to her first before you do n if not she will come begging in tears to forgive her. ...
make out time on a Sunday evening to go see her...just go to her place n talk things straight..if she is still unchanged let her be..immediately call her mum for the last time n tell her its over.....don't call the woman again or pick her calls.no be the mama you dey marry!

It maybe hard for you to let go after 4years but its better things are happening this way...focus now n set out, better ladies are waiting for you now so Make the move n make yourself happy again!

cheers
Thanks a bunch for the piece of advice, sir.

However, I wouldn't deign to visit her at home; this would smack of low self esteem. A girl that couldn't pick my calls to tell me what the problem is with her doesn't deserve visitation from me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Bola146(f): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2021
zealousayo:

All this 'talk things out' stuff always annoys me. What's there in this matter to talk out? How will he see someone that's deliberately avoiding him to talk things out? It's obvious the lady is no longer interested in the relationship, so he moved on. They are not meant to be.

It means he doesn't love the lady if he can find time to talk to her one on one, 4 years relationship to be thrown away just like that Haba now, so he know she resides or works? He can't just find time to check what is happening sad Maybe the lady warned him about lack of good communication and this guy didn't listen, now he has her time, Love is a sacrifice and total commitment! If you can't, it's a total madness. It doesn't mean they are not meant to be.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by AmazingELixir: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2021
lipsrsealed

Ain't this the typical example of the Simps / beta males Redpillers talk about all the time.

Somuch weak men these days...Op do they have to smash your skull and force it into your cranium before you'll come to the realization that the lady you're stressing for is fed up with you.. A woman you intend to marry with your hard earned money is thesame person you're chasing after like a hungry infant desiring her mother's breast milk.

SMH.

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Benwallt(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2021
Stop calling her

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by seanwilliam(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2021
Bola146:

It means he doesn't love the lady if he can find time to talk to her one on one, 4 years relationship to be thrown away just like that Haba now, so he know she resides or works? He can't just find time to check what is happening sad Maybe the lady warned him about lack of good communication and this guy didn't listen, now he has her time, Love is a sacrifice and total commitment! If you can't, it's a total madness. It doesn't mean they are not meant to be.

Abeg stop that talk jare.. what if she go embarrass the op if him find her go..

Truthfully 4 years relationship no be beans and he must have committed 100% emotionally..

Omo best is to find replacement ASAP and move on with ya life

It doesn’t make you a simp though as u called her .. even if you’re not Dating someone , being together for 4 years would have made two of una bond so much .

God go give u the fortitude to bear the loss..

Don’t love a woman so much that’ e go pain u if she leaves.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) / British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.