Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls (51666 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Brandconsultany: 6:34am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:
If this is the case, then it's her loss, because once I find out it's another guy that's taking her attention, then it's officially over between us.

I think this is the reason she's scared of telling me anything. She probably wants to test both waters and see which is deeper.

Just pretend and move on, don't call her again.
Besides one major reason I hate giving advice here on Nairaland is that someone will post about a problem begging for advice and after some persons have wasted their data ,time ,experience and wisdom to comment and contribute to that issue the idiot will still go ahead to do what was originally on their mind.

Abeg carry your mumu park one side jareh.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by DKM123: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2021
You are an active Nairalander male. I wouldn't advice my enemy to be with an active Nairalander male. She has seen some of your redpiller moves and ran for her life but doesn't know how to tell you.

I mean what sort of "real man" comes to ask relationship advice on nairaland that is full of motor park touts with mostly childish mindset whose only achievement in life is to call NIgerian women useless 24/7?!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Funkeshuga(m): 6:45am On Feb 09, 2021
as a matured man that is ripe for marriage. you don't keep only one lady, you keep up to two and three serious one but can't say the same about ladies because they're always on the disadvantage side if they keep more than one man, for those that's ripe

that lady has not just move on but she's tired perhaps of the money or anything you use to hijacked her feelings. what usually caused this low of love on of a suddenly is mostly determined on what you use to force her to like you

any love that's not natural surely have an expiry date

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by OlawaleBammie: 6:46am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:
Good evening, Romancelanders. It's quite a lengthy read, so bear with me.

This lady and I have been dating for the past 4 years, and I am planning on making it official later this year, though Covid-19 made my finances quite complicated recently, but things are getting back in shape.

Recently, specifically over 2 weeks ago, she suddenly stopped picking my calls. Prior to that, we haven't seen each other since September last year. She always comes up with one excuses or the other every weekend whenever I tell her to come over to my place or if I want to go over to her place to see her. I always have busy schedules during the midweek, so we usually have only weekends to see each other.

I have gone to see her mother and her siblings last year. They accepted me as a prospective in-law. The mum said she queried her daughter and she told her that I was the one she would like to spend the rest of her life with, hence the mum's invitation. Her mum usually calls me from time to time, and I do talk to her, too.

Couple of days back, I had to call the mum to report her daughter to her regarding the uncharacteristic change in her daughter's behaviour, and how, despite living in the same city, we haven't seen each other in 4 months, and how she has refused picking my calls in more than 2 weeks.

She promised to talk to her and ask her what the problem was and get back to me. I waited for some couple of days, but when I didn't see the mum's call, I had to call her back. I had to ask her to give her daughter her phone so I could talk to her and ask her some salient questions regarding our relationship. She kept saying there is no problem and that I didn't offend her, and our relationship is still standing strong. I asked if she was going through some personal issues that she could share with me and we might find a solution; she said she was perfectly okay. We settled our issues right there and then, and she promised to call back the second day.

I waited for the second day and I did not see her call. I had no choice than to call her back. Ladies and gentlemen, this girl didn't pick my calls. When she eventually picked after multiple missed calls, she was talking to someone else, while my airtime was burning out. I became enraged. I had to call the mum the second day to tell her I was no longer interested in the daughter, that she was probably seeing someone else, and she didn't have the guts to tell me.

The mum swore that her daughter is not seeing someone else, as far as she knows, and that she hasn't brought anyone to meet her. The mum is a Deeper Lifer, and from my interactions with her, she doesn't condone two-timing. She promised to talk to her daughter, that maybe we should give ourselves more time, like taking a break for a couple of months.

I am not usually this patient, and never condoned negligence and disregard in my previous relationships. However, this girl had been special to me, prior to her negligence. She was quite dedicated to me during the course of our 4-year-old relationship. She was never demanding, and was contented and altruistic, too. She helped me many times in the past, financially, whenever I was broke, and I always repaid her back, too. She was a wife material, and loved by my family as well.

The questions are;

1. Do I disregard the mum's advice?

2. Do I still give this girl another chance after her blatant negligence?

Mods, you might do well by moving this piece to the front page.

Dont be shocked!!!

She don get belle for another man, i dey sure.

If u doubt me, wait till next month and visit her unxpectedly, e go shock u.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by samwillyco1(m): 6:51am On Feb 09, 2021
Woman matter tie rapper, they will be playing/disregard a serious and a good guy for a bad one, when the bad guy is done with them, you will see them shouting all men are the same.

My advice, you have tried but try and visit her unannounced and know what she have to say. But be a man to walk out if she says so and stop involving her mother in relationship .

It is better that it happened now than to have a bastard in your house as your own child.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by zedegit: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:

This lady and I have been dating for the past 4 years, and I am planning on making it official later this year, though Covid-19 made my finances quite complicated recently, but things are getting back in shape.

Recently, specifically over 2 weeks ago, she suddenly stopped picking my calls. Prior to that, we haven't seen each other since September last year. She always comes up with one excuses or the other every weekend whenever I tell her to come over to my place or if I want to go over to her place to see her. I always have busy schedules during the midweek, so we usually have only weekends to see each other.

I have gone to see her mother and her siblings last year. They accepted me as a prospective in-law. The mum said she queried her daughter and she told her that I was the one she would like to spend the rest of her life with, hence the mum's invitation. Her mum usually calls me from time to time, and I do talk to her, too.

Couple of days back, I had to call the mum to report her daughter to her regarding the uncharacteristic change in her daughter's behaviour, and how, despite living in the same city, we haven't seen each other in 4 months, and how she has refused picking my calls in more than 2 weeks.

She promised to talk to her and ask her what the problem was and get back to me. I waited for some couple of days, but when I didn't see the mum's call, I had to call her back. I had to ask her to give her daughter her phone so I could talk to her and ask her some salient questions regarding our relationship. She kept saying there is no problem and that I didn't offend her, and our relationship is still standing strong. I asked if she was going through some personal issues that she could share with me and we might find a solution; she said she was perfectly okay. We settled our issues right there and then, and she promised to call back the second day.

I waited for the second day and I did not see her call. I had no choice than to call her back. Ladies and gentlemen, this girl didn't pick my calls. When she eventually picked after multiple missed calls, she was talking to someone else, while my airtime was burning out. I became enraged. I had to call the mum the second day to tell her I was no longer interested in the daughter, that she was probably seeing someone else, and she didn't have the guts to tell me.

The mum swore that her daughter is not seeing someone else, as far as she knows, and that she hasn't brought anyone to meet her. The mum is a Deeper Lifer, and from my interactions with her, she doesn't condone two-timing. She promised to talk to her daughter, that maybe we should give ourselves more time, like taking a break for a couple of months.

I am not usually this patient, and never condoned negligence and disregard in my previous relationships. However, this girl had been special to me, prior to her negligence. She was quite dedicated to me during the course of our 4-year-old relationship. She was never demanding, and was contented and altruistic, too. She helped me many times in the past, financially, whenever I was broke, and I always repaid her back, too. She was a wife material, and loved by my family as well.

The questions are;

How old is she?
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by SirMichael1: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:
Thanks, boss. I deleted her pictures and phone numbers from my phone since the last episode already. I don't want anything to tempt me from calling her, unless she makes a U-turn, just like you have said.
Lol. Your babe is pregnant bro. The mum knows this, hence she asked you to go on a break for a couple of months (no mother will advice taking breaks for MONTHS except she's hidding something).

Having said that, she might have been a month's pregnant the last time you both met and now, 4 months later, she's 5 months pregnant. As the mom adviced, give her 4 more months to deliver a baby and you can now start dating a baby mama, which quite frankly is the most degrading title a lady can be called.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by apparentlylaw(m): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2021
She is just tired ...Give her confirm space ...block her life ...
Trust me she would come back
But when she does, make sure it's too late

Happened to me and I used this tactics
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by samwillyco1(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2021
lefulefu:
she has probably seen a better offer

What!!! BETTER OFFER is she a contractor

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by osejie17(m): 7:04am On Feb 09, 2021
Its very obvious she doesn't want u again. communication that has been going on for four years. suddenly stop for months ago. even glo network self no bad reach like DAT. she has changed network bro
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Redoil: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2021
Roseey0:
I know everyone is saying break up with her.
But I will tell you otherwise.
Fight to keep her.
Go and see her face to face.
Win her over again even if she is considering someone else.
The woman you described is one to keep.

There are many fishes in the ocean o, but it is when you become a fisherman that you will know that there are fishes and there are fishes.
4years is a long time for her feelings to start weaning. Another guy can applying pressure now, she may be losing focus and needs you to win her over. Las las, na you lose good woman o. Woman pass woman o. If you find a good one, fight to keep her. As you are searching, she is searching for a man that will appreciate her and respect her too. A man that will fight for her. That's what the toasting phase does for a woman. That next one you are going for, you will still toast her ni

Same advise I give ladies.
Cc: sapien
rubbish and dumb advice from a beautiful woman like you.

next time you post this rubbish i will report you to the mods
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Redoil: 7:11am On Feb 09, 2021
SirMichael1:
Lol. Your babe is pregnant bro. The mum knows this, hence she asked you to go on a break for a couple of months (no mother will advice taking breaks for MONTH except she's hidding something).

Having said that, she might have been a month's pregnant the last time you both met and now, 4 months later, she's 5 months pregnant. As the mom adviced, give her 4 more months to deliver a baby and you can now start dating a baby mama, which quite frankly is the most degrading title a lady can be called.
sapien this is the best guess so far

after delivery you will see her and mother coming to beg you never expect to see the baby
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by emvuatt: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2021
My bro it beta u ignore her totally done call I prefer u delete her number and her mum own too then free your mind till the day she calls u ask her who was calling then she will know she's gone because that new guy on board will soon be tru with her then she will want to fall back to u as reserve let her know she done expire get new one that more beautiful than her use it on ur dp trust me you will give me reply
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Redoil: 7:25am On Feb 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

She was never demanding, you say. You think all that red pill, starve her of money bullsh*t you see online is reality? You think that by calling her wife material, that she would continue to keep up with your unreasonable demands from her?

Until we hear her side of the story, fear men and the lies they bring against women.
Too many lies have been busted on this forum and men are behind them mostly.

Everyday men have one story or the other against women, and nobody is asking for the other side. Something must be wrong with men if they are as victimized as they claim to be online.

See how entitled you are to a call. If only you had called the girls that wanted you instead of rejecting them, and feeling you're too desirable. Now see what has happened to the one you were chasing, ignoring upcoming girls with vision and futures. Settle for a girl and build her up, no, you want a ready made woman. Instead you say she's not productive because you are a gold digger looking for her finances. You should first apologize to her.

Anyway, above would be used if genders were switched.

how their you call online red pills bull sh1t
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by IamDavid(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2021
SpicyMimi:

Don’t call her again. She might not be a bad person but not your God ordained spouse and this is usually the signs especially when your God ordained spouse is somewhere praying that God separates her hubby from the other woman so he can locate her. These were my prayers too and it worked!

Let God’s will be done, trust me His Will is the best and you’d forget this lady totally if she isn’t yours.
Won de! Judas was meant to betray Jesus, but Judas suffered the consequences of his evil acts. Woe unto betrayers! Same thing happened to me and three other guys, I moved on quite early since I had seen examples. It's quite painful, but still the way to go. My guys are doing well now (financially and maritally) and I'm on the path too.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by dotedote: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2021
Odoogu:
bro, at least try exercise some patience.
she ain't blocked your number yet neither is she rejecting your calls.
but you shouldn't "rely" on the mums advice, the girl in question could have made other "plans unknown" to her.
give her some space and try sort one or two important things to keep your mind off the issue.
if after sometime she doesn't call as it is convenient by you, you could call her, but not to bug or ask about the relationship( the strained one) only to ask how she faring and as a sharp guy you gonna be able to read the writing clearly.

Yeah that's true. He should give her some time. Like another 4 years. Do like NEPA (One day ON, one day OFF)
Radarada
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by ZUBY77(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

When i met my current wife, she started behaving the same way to her boyfriend of three years.
Reason number one was that i had cars and fat bank account.
My point is that your fiancee is dating a bigger boy now and he must have shown signs of marriage to her.
Move on Dude.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Ubdavis(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2021
We call it " exit strategy" move on, no be only she get toto!
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Champneys: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

Ok.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by friendl: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Chairman , please don't be foolish ,. .she is no longer interested ,....ignore her ,...babes full everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by ariesbull: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

You no get sense shaaaa.. which kind man be this

Woman dey use your brain dey drink garri you come here dey talk anyhow

Dude dump her and move on... Her toto na gold ?
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by ucheemmadu18(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2021
I can swear with my life that she's seeing another guy.This is exactly what happened to me in my previous relationship.
She's seeing someone else but don't have the courage to tell u out of pity.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by ucheemmadu18(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2021
I can swear with my life that she's seeing another guy.This is exactly what happened to me in my previous relationship.
She's seeing someone else but don't have the courage to tell u out of pity. My guy leave that who*re
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by nitoriolohun(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:
Her mum and I do talk on phone. She calls me most times and even drops motivational messages for me on WhatsApp. I have gone to her place only once. She did say she wanted to meet her daughter's man back then which was made me to go see her. She liked me afterwards and said she had taken me as a son.

Regarding her daughter, we have been communicating everyday since that September, even though we weren't seeing each other. Her levels of calling reduced in late December. By the third week of January, she wasn't picking my calls again.

She usually gave me series of excuses why she couldn't see me or I couldn't see her every weekend. It's either she's going to the market with her mum, attending to her sister's kids because of her busy schedule or she has cramps or Endsars protest or she was going to meet her project supervisor or whatever excuses she could come up with every weekend. Before we knew it, 3 months had passed.

The day before she stopped picking my calls, I called her, and she agreed to come and see me over the weekend. A day later, I called her to remind her of her visit, then she stopped picking my calls since then. I was shellshocked.

That was what prompted me to call her mum. Until then, her mum never knew we hadn't seen each other for months. I never reported her to her mum since we were always in good terms.

Bro I'm really happy for you !!! That girl is actually pregnant and the mum knows about it

She's actually attempting to flush it n she's scared about it... She want to do a perfect job n get back to shape before she come around because you both have been into a sexual relationship n its most certain u hit when you meet..

The most painful thing is that the mum knows about it but feel sorry for you and conscience is pricking her because she has demanded for your commitment by telling you to come see her(As a prospective in-law)

Bro count your loses and move on and get on the way because the beautiful ones are not yet born !!!
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2021
She's seeing someone else and also, She might even be pregnant that's why she's avoiding you. This whole situation look exactly like what I experience & the above two reasons where exactly the outcome at the end
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Abimloaded(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2021
Auladimeji:
When we told you guys to embrace redpill,you called us useless names,now see your life...It's only a redpiller that can give you a genuine answer but not me,maybe a Samaritan

Been waiting to read something like this. Man is Blue pilled, obviously...
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by ZooOga: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2021
lolz, broke azz got dumped!
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by banio: 8:31am On Feb 09, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
Baba 4 years...this relationship suppose doh get BSC ooh cheesy

On a serious note,she is not interested again
The signs are too blaring

Count your losses and go and do another course again

Woman matter be like economics
Have an abundance mentality and do not put all your eggs in one basket.
Diversify your investments so as to avoid the effects of a future recession wink

Your funny die.

However, You nailed it perfectly
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by thymm50(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2021
Nonexistent:
For 4 months, your woman has not seen you despite living in the same state with you and she is not even bothered about it. I swear, you irritate her now and if you continue to force the relationship on her, you will regret it.

I felt the irritation myself, op no just try.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Be like na me dey date that ur girl now o...is ur name mike?
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by 27Pushing30: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

Both questions you asked are very stupid ones. except of course they are rhetorical.

Regards.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by pedroiyke: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2021
The Mum is a deeper life and she does not support 2 timing, Ok that means she supports fornication

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.