Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls (51668 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by SirMichael1: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
apparentlylaw:
Dated a girl like that ...infact her sister connected both of us together and truth be told I was so in love...tried my best for her ...I made sure she never lacjed ...It later got to the point of bailing out when we planned to meet, ignoring my calls and texts ...

I was wondering what I did wrong.....One day I went to her house in the night around 11 and asked her what was really wrong ....she told me nothing and it was just school stress ...jeez I saw the look on her face, she was tired of me and I told her it would be well....Gave her space for a week and damn babe didn't even bother calling ....Called her and asked where she was and she said she was at her boyfriends place ....I wan die ! I vowed that day never to take any girl serious again in my life

Called her sister and told her why she didn't tell me her jnr sister was seeing someone else ...is it because I don't have money! ...Her sister that matched us apologised to me and I block that one join sef ....I don't fucking like stress

Ever since then I don't feel any girl again ....it's just Hi, we Bleep and vibe ...I'm so in love with money I can kill anybody now ....it actually feels good making money and it gives a form of security & Peace of mind

I guess it would be hard to even love my wife I swear ...
I don't feel love again and I don't want to be loved too
Lol. You're suffering from low self worth. A useless lady (probably a hoe) did what she does best, that is, jump guys and you want to pen the pain on every lady? Bro, go fix your self esteem.

Lol. Little wonder you're hidding your low self value under the myriage of looking for money.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by obontami: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Intoboy:

I really hope you see this @ op... WOMEN are very manipulative in nature, whatever she might av done to help you financially was paid back according to you ad dahs apparently wat anybody can do in as much as you promise to pay back so i see no reason why you're giving her praises cos she helped you financially.

2.if she's not talking to you then she's talking to someone else...na person wey she show her mama na him mama go see,so don't tell me you're gonna believe wat her mum said... tho she might not knw buh trust me sum random nigga out der is hitting dat pussy harder dan you've ever done.

3.women likes money, don't tell me she's not demanding...if she's not demanding den she's expecting you to do more dan she'll ever demand for sk if you think she's not demanding den trust me another guy is basically taking care of her financial problem out der dahs why she ain't asking you.

4.women don't like where dey are worshiped, worship dem ad dey will see you to be weak...they like where they are being treated like dogs,love but don't make it obvious by so doing she will knw if she bleeps up you won't get hurt.Wen she knows she's all you've got,wen she knows you'll die if she leaves bro she's gonna leave ad watch you die ad wen you die she's gonna come to ur burial with another guy.

Bro stop being a simp and man up!!!
Beg for love ad trust me wen love comes you'll still beg love to stay...Man up!!! Go out der and look for someone better,post pictures ad mak her knw you're happy if she tries coming bak accept her and pretend you've forgiven her,fu*k dat pussy again ad cum in her mouth ad treat her like a bitch dah she is

May Almighty God bless you abundantly for this.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by apparentlylaw(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
SirMichael1:
Lol. You're suffering from low self worth. A useless lady (probably a hoe) did what she does best, that is, jump guys and you want to pen the pain on every lady? Bro, go fix your self esteem.

Lol. Little wonder you're hidding your low self value under the myriage of looking for money.

Oga high esteem Pele

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Heineken(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
seanwilliam:
as she no kon Dey ready to engage the op in heart to heart conversation, make e kill himself?

4 years no be small thing sha..
boss how things? Long time
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by seanwilliam(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Heineken:
boss how things? Long time
oga mie sir.. una don leave us here to Dey suffer abi?
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by lilyheaven: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Reeberry:
Communication is the problem you said? undecided

But he said he has been calling her, she is not picking. The problem there is that, the girl doesn't love him and has no feelings for him. She already seeing someone else.
He should just find Time and visit her, imagine he has not set eyes on her since September oooo,
This is February oo.
They are even in the same city.

If you ask me, the guy was carried away with work,
I’m sure for the four years of relationship, they have been having sex.....
They haven’t had sex since September.

Nnem both of them are guilty.

Nnam please don’t call again, go visit your woman, and show her some affections.

Na phone relationship una dey do?
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Kfed4ril(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bola146:
I'm just speechless! Giving excuses, hummmm... 4 years relationship Despite living in the same town She is seeing someone else, maybe your communication went bad, she got another guy communicating with her, most ladies like good communication, maybe you ignore her warnings. She is definitely hiding something from you, she can't just changed suddenly, there is a smoke. Go and see her one on one and talk things out. Her mother can't choose for her, don't depend on her promise.

Girls like good communication, but how many of them can start or sustain one?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Karlifate: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Michelle55:
Move on.. If she still desires the relationship she will come back to you but until then refrain from chasing her.
It might be a hard decision due to the 4years you guys have spent together but you just have to enter airplane mode for your sanity sake.

I no dey do pass myself, if I see that a relationship ain't working out anymore I take a long walk no matter the number of years I might have been with the person, my sanity and peace of mind over anything first, I hate drama and I certainly can't condole one.

You might see my approach as being selfish and hard hearted but that's how I've trained my heart to be. If it's not working out, bro/sis it's not. Let go!!

If truly you are meant to be, you will definitely end up together as one so don't fret over it.

Don't try finding someone who doesn't want to be found!!!

Hmm...
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Bola146(f): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Girls like good communication, but how many of them can start or sustain one?

Many ladies can. Unless she doesn't love the guy
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Kfed4ril(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bola146:

Many ladies can. Unless she doesn't love the guy

Ok o,
Because I’ve met a few who’s interest are different from mine, as such nothing to gist about
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by baralatie(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
apparentlylaw:
Dated a girl like that ...infact her sister connected both of us together and truth be told I was so in love...tried my best for her ...I made sure she never lacjed ...It later got to the point of bailing out when we planned to meet, ignoring my calls and texts ...

I was wondering what I did wrong.....One day I went to her house in the night around 11 and asked her what was really wrong ....she told me nothing and it was just school stress ...jeez I saw the look on her face, she was tired of me and I told her it would be well....Gave her space for a week and damn babe didn't even bother calling ....Called her and asked where she was and she said she was at her boyfriends place ....I wan die ! I vowed that day never to take any girl serious again in my life

Called her sister and told her why she didn't tell me her jnr sister was seeing someone else ...is it because I don't have money! ...Her sister that matched us apologised to me and I block that one join sef ....I don't fucking like stress

Ever since then I don't feel any girl again ....it's just Hi, we Bleep and vibe ...I'm so in love with money I can kill anybody now ....it actually feels good making money and it gives a form of security & Peace of mind

wow!

that is hurtful!

but don't punish yourself and your wife of love over/because of somebody else who is busy enjoying love from somewhere else
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by openmine(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

It's your fault!

You kept her for far too long, then she lost interest in you. You don't excite her heart anymore.
Did you think you were the only one who saw those good qualities in her? You should've done the needful.
Move on!
Go back to the first three pages of this thread and see where OP made those clarifications before you conclude!
Secondly,let's even admit without conceding that OP left her for too long....is she not also part of the relationship just like him?
Is he the only one that is bestowed with the responsibility to call or visit to have a communication?
If she is no longer in love or has lost interest in him,why not simply tell him she is no longer interested in the relationship so that both can go their separate ways insteading of ghosting the guy!
Its that simple!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Heineken(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
seanwilliam:
oga mie sir.. una don leave us here to Dey suffer abi?
lol boss you know it's not so na. I no just dey too come nairaland again ni o..
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by seanwilliam(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Heineken:
lol boss you know it's not so na. I no just dey too come nairaland again ni o..
baba Dey enter Nairaland time to time.. 2mins everything fit burst for good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Ezzywaymadu(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
For 4 yrs
Go recovered the contact
Use UR leg scatter road to there place .Go there house 4tims in a month find out time to go.if no show give her two week b4 U say bye bye
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by alphaNomega: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:
Ordinarily, I shouldn't be dignifying you with a response because I know you on this forum to be an incorrigible misandrist and man-hating troll, but I just needed to put you in your place.

Get a life, would you? You shouldn't turn every post on romance section into a gender war.

No once forced you to believe anything. You might as well have walked past the thread without prying or commenting. You have a penchant for commenting nonsense on every thread you perceive as belittling women which, most times, isn't so.
You won't blame the poster, the forum is littered with one-sided stories and you can't give sound advice based on that
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by openmine(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
alphaNomega:
You won't blame the poster, the forum is littered with one-sided stories and you can't give sound advice based on that

The person he replied is a well known misandrist on this forum!
Will always find a way to blame the man even when the woman was apparently at fault!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by TOMSY(f): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
zedman1:
Wow, you just reminded me of the hell I used to go through before I got married to my wife. Mine was even for SIX WHOLE YEARS, cos we started dating when she was still young- about 18 and in 100 level. I had similar episodes, not once, not twice. It gets you confused, you want to leave, you want to stay, if you leave, she comes back with her mess, if you stay, you remain in the mess. Truth about such girls is they're seeing someone else. It surely isn't an easy experience that's why you brought it here but the earlier you lock up and completely forget about them, the better for you. These stories usually happen to good guys who stay in a relationship with just one girl over a long period of time hoping it will end in marriage. We both got married the same year we finally broke up, to different people of course.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by TOMSY(f): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
apparentlylaw:

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by pointblank247(m): 6:23am On Feb 10, 2021
Sorry I couldn't read to the end but if my fiancé stops picking my calls I will block her

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Heineken(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2021
seanwilliam:
baba Dey enter Nairaland time to time.. 2mins everything fit burst for good
OK boss mi.. I appreciate baba
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by instinct57vm(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2021
WOMEN are ruthless, callous and immature whenever they do not want you again.

This is WHY I do not pity them when in crisis.

That girl is seeing and fucking someone else. The only reason she will come back to her senses and reality is, if the guy fall her hand bigtime!

So my advice for you is, LET GO OF HER totally and never call or reach out again. If she makes a u-turn to come back, she will be the one pulling the strings and you wouldn’t have to stress.

Find another babe and move on! If you deem your new babe better off to spend your forever, do not take that idiot back out of sentiment even if she comes back. Else na regret becoz gals like this have the 99% tendencies of repeating same and cheating in marriage. Enough said.

Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by EndRape2(f): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2021
Read and understand, before you are spilling rubbish, my write up was not a conclusion ,reason I use the word Maybe, you ate too much, or lacks table manners,
since it was after food you did not see her or she changed it is not phone conversation, go see her and discuss with her, one on one, something is wrong somewhere.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Coolgent(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2021
sapien:
Good evening, Romancelanders. It's quite a lengthy read, so bear with me.

This lady and I have been dating for the past 4 years, and I am planning on making it official later this year, though Covid-19 made my finances quite complicated recently, but things are getting back in shape.

Recently, specifically over 2 weeks ago, she suddenly stopped picking my calls. Prior to that, we haven't seen each other since September last year. She always comes up with one excuses or the other every weekend whenever I tell her to come over to my place or if I want to go over to her place to see her. I always have busy schedules during the midweek, so we usually have only weekends to see each other.

I have gone to see her mother and her siblings last year. They accepted me as a prospective in-law. The mum said she queried her daughter and she told her that I was the one she would like to spend the rest of her life with, hence the mum's invitation. Her mum usually calls me from time to time, and I do talk to her, too.

Couple of days back, I had to call the mum to report her daughter to her regarding the uncharacteristic change in her daughter's behaviour, and how, despite living in the same city, we haven't seen each other in 4 months, and how she has refused picking my calls in more than 2 weeks.

She promised to talk to her and ask her what the problem was and get back to me. I waited for some couple of days, but when I didn't see the mum's call, I had to call her back. I had to ask her to give her daughter her phone so I could talk to her and ask her some salient questions regarding our relationship. She kept saying there is no problem and that I didn't offend her, and our relationship is still standing strong. I asked if she was going through some personal issues that she could share with me and we might find a solution; she said she was perfectly okay. We settled our issues right there and then, and she promised to call back the second day.

I waited for the second day and I did not see her call. I had no choice than to call her back. Ladies and gentlemen, this girl didn't pick my calls. When she eventually picked after multiple missed calls, she was talking to someone else, while my airtime was burning out. I became enraged. I had to call the mum the second day to tell her I was no longer interested in the daughter, that she was probably seeing someone else, and she didn't have the guts to tell me.

The mum swore that her daughter is not seeing someone else, as far as she knows, and that she hasn't brought anyone to meet her. The mum is a Deeper Lifer, and from my interactions with her, she doesn't condone two-timing. She promised to talk to her daughter, that maybe we should give ourselves more time, like taking a break for a couple of months.

I am not usually this patient, and never condoned negligence and disregard in my previous relationships. However, this girl had been special to me, prior to her negligence. She was quite dedicated to me during the course of our 4-year-old relationship. She was never demanding, and was contented and altruistic, too. She helped me many times in the past, financially, whenever I was broke, and I always repaid her back, too. She was a wife material, and loved by my family as well.

The questions are;

1. Do I disregard the mum's advice?

2. Do I still give this girl another chance after her blatant negligence?

Mods, you might do well by moving this piece to the front page.
Ignore her too, if she come back shikenan otherwise leave her alone for your own good.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by TOMSY(f): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
instinct57vm:
WOMEN are ruthless, callous and immature whenever they do not want you again.

This is WHY I do not pity them when in crisis.

That girl is seeing and fucking someone else. The only reason she will come back to her senses and reality is, if the guy fall her hand bigtime!

So my advice for you is, LET GO OF HER totally and never call or reach out again. If she makes a u-turn to come back, she will be the one pulling the strings and you wouldn’t have to stress.

Find another babe and move on! If you deem your new babe better off to spend your forever, do not take that idiot back out of sentiment even if she comes back. Else na regret becoz gals like this have the 99% tendencies of repeating same and cheating in marriage. Enough said.

Have a great day.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by themanderon: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
My candid advice, Move on. You cannot force someone to love you. She is finding comfort elsewhere. Women are the most complicated of Gods creatures. Some don't even know what they want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.