Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt (4590 Views)

Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). / Muslim Women Protest Against OrĂ² Tradition That Forbids Women From Stepping Out / Are Igbos Descended From Ancient Sumerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt by rossukkii: 4:25am On Feb 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt by rossukkii: 4:28am On Feb 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt by rossukkii: 4:34am On Feb 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt by Judybash93(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2021
AlfaB:

I don't know why you guys are obsessed with ancient egypt.

There were blacks all over the world. Not only in Egypt.

There were blacks all over the world. What do you mean? I understand that the first set of homo sapiens evolved in Africa around the equator and with that their skin tone would have been dark and i also support the out of Africa theory which might sound close to what you mean in that various sets of hominids moved in groves into other parts of the world.. but i might be wrong, so, please, what do you actually mean?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt by femi4: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2021
rossukkii:
Illiterate
No similarities even in both pix
Re: Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt by Bellfun(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2021
Ancient Egyptians were Blacks!

Not whites
Not Arabs!

Pharaohs,worship, spiritually... All Blacks!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt by AlfaB: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2021
rossukkii:

You're an ignorant donkey.

Even if your 'evolution' nonsense is real, it takes place, according to that theory, over hundreds of thousands of years/millions of years.

People don't ''evolve'' from black people to white people or Arabs over a 2 to 3 thousand year period.

Failed education.

It is always funny when people who do not understand what evolution is try to have an argument about evolution.
Re: Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt by AlfaB: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Look at the sculptures from ancient Egypt. Look at the features, and ask yourself what they look like. Don't take my words for it.

They look like ancient egyptians.
Re: Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt by YungMillionaire: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
femi4:
Illiterate No similarities even in both pix

Jesus' immaculate conception and 'son of God' moniker was copied from ancient Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt by YungMillionaire: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
AlfaB:
They look like ancient egyptians.

You beg the question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can anyone explain what these mean in Edo Language? Thank you. / How Did You Become Certain There Is No God / What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.