Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

If You're To Get Married (redpillers) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're To Get Married (redpillers) (1603 Views)

Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Marriage as we all know is defined as the pure exploitation of the male species in the name of love by the female species that most of the male species see nothing wrong with it because they felt they achieved something the day they got married not knowing that he is digging his own grave.

As an enlightened man about the redpill constitution, if you are to get married you need specific reason to do that which I will explain in due course so read on, on how to go about marriage if you plan to.

Most ladies feel every man that comes her way owes her something (it baffles me to the core) which according to their fish brain is the truth but in reality you're as stupid asf and with that mentality of their nothing good will ever come out of their brains. Their entitlement mentality entails them to do yanga for the stupid simps who flock around them as if their puss**s mine bitcoin undecided but as a strong man(no cultism) you should know what to do.

If you're to get married, do it for children/religious sake: if you should get married the first thing that should come to your mind is that sex is meant for procreation an not for fun and for procreating to take place the right way in some religions, the two parties have to be joined together to form a union(Marriage).

If you're to get married don't do it for love's sake: truth be told no woman loves, even your mother. Have you ever wondered why you love your mom more than your dad? It's because you were raised by her and her actions towards you make you feel loved by her which is not true. What's true is that she has high hopes for you, she wants you to remember her first when you make it in life, she want your care and attention when she old and no longer able to do what she did during her youth.
Most married women cheat on their husbands because he can't provide what she expects him to provide her with, she jumps from dick to dick trying to get what her husband hasn't been able to give her be it financially, emotionally or the room 306ally grin.

Before you get married to any hoe(I call them goes cos that's what they are) make it known to her that you don't love her, that your marrying her for the children and not for love, when you do this her entitlement mentality will be reduced to its barest minimum of she eventually agrees to marry you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by 3coins(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
You sound as bitter as Nigerian Feminists.

6 Likes

Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Why are you so bitter?
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by MisterRuk(m): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ironically, the men advising other men not to marry or keep a healthy relationship with the opposite sex will be the ones end up enjoying happy marriages, with a loving wife and kids.
Let's not be simps, but at the same time let's be human.

4 Likes

Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mmmmm

Op,I want to know all the advantages of getting married (to the ladies anyway).

If you don't have any tangible ones,then I personally think you're typing all this just to feel among.
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by 4lorunsho(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na wa o
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by SOZINN: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ride on op
Nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
my own na mk i no suffer train person pikin thinking say na my own coz i no trust these farm toolz

6 Likes

Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Dabronze(m): 2:24am On Feb 08, 2021
on my own perseption i think it depends on the types of women that is involve , women with more sexual experience are the worst to be with in LTR
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by 1beat(m): 4:13am On Feb 08, 2021
guy man you're not luck to meet good girl that is the reason you're writing this.
I pray God open your understanding and connect you with good and well cultured lady
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 08, 2021
StacyO:
Mmmmm

Op,I want to know all the advantages of getting married (to the ladies anyway).

If you don't have any tangible ones,then I personally think you're typing all this just to feel among.
Do you need to be told? https://www.nairaland.com/6394975/marriage-not-achievement-man-only#98847183 check the link to satisfy your curiosity.
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 08, 2021
MisterRuk:
Ironically, the men advising other men not to marry or keep a healthy relationship with the opposite sex will be the ones end up enjoying happy marriages, with a loving wife and kids.
Let's not be simps, but at the same time let's be human.
I'm single, no girlfriend have any responsibilities towards any bi**h. Being a Redpiller is not a sign of being inhumane, it's a way of treating the other sex the way they should be treated.
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 08, 2021
3coins:
You sound as bitter as Nigerian Feminists.
Are those feminist paying your bills? If they do contact one for me, tell her I'll simp for her just so she can pay my bills. If not take the truth and watch your life improve for good. cchub this is also for you
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 08, 2021
1beat:
guy man you're not luck to meet good girl that is the reason you're writing this.
I pray God open your understanding and connect you with good and well cultured lady
I'm probably never gonna meet the kindda bi**h you're talking about cos they don't exist but if they do it's just to benefit more from you which you'll translate to love which isn't that. They are like chickens, they always want to be fed but never to serve the purpose they were meant for. Listen to Eminem's album, "She loves me" on music to be murdered by side 2 and you'll see that even Eminem agrees with me when he says " she loves me, she loves me not
Not for who I am but what I got ,she loves me she loves me not she loves me"{oh God I love this music}. When I'll probably get a girl I'll make sure she is tamed to the marrow. You can't be doing nonsense and I'll be overlooking it. I don't take shii from women.

2 Likes

Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 08, 2021
SmellySperm:
my own na mk i no suffer train person pikin thinking say na my own coz i no trust these farm toolz
cheesy Baba DNA dey available nah to settle all this matter. One thing be say if you resemble your mama, you sef need DNA cos you no fit tell if that man you dey daddy na your papa. As for me, na my papa I resemble ah no need DNA

1 Like

Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by mosdii(m): 7:25am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
you go chop ban again cos you dey talk true talk.

1 Like

Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2021
Masonkaycares:
cheesy Baba DNA dey available nah to settle all this matter. One thing be say if you resemble your mama, you sef need DNA cos you no fit tell if that man you dey daddy na your papa. As for me, na my papa I resemble ah no need DNA
cheesy bros but that DNA money don reach me to mould a couple bags of cement na..

me I no resemble both my papa and mama oh,I just dey my lanegrin
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

cheesy bros but that DNA money don reach me to mould a couple bags of cement na..

me I no resemble both my papa and mama oh,I just dey my lanegrin
Seriously that money for start bungalow building project with some bags of cement and sand. And as you no come resemble anybody, wahala for you oo grin grin grin
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Seriously that money for start bungalow building project with some bags of cement and sand. And as you no come resemble anybody, wahala for you oo grin grin grin
double wahala my brothergrin
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by mosdii(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Masonkaycares:
you go chop ban again cos you dey talk true talk.

Dem don ban me More than 5 times this year but nonetheless the message that Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them must be preached.

1 Like

Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2021
mosdii:

Dem don ban me More than 5 times this year but nonetheless the message that Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them must be preached.
Never give up.

1 Like

Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Mikester: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2021
I noticed some of errors and fallacy in this post but to avoid vain arguments, I will just keep it to myself
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Mandela27: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Be calming down sirrrr
You don't have to wash them like that na
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Mandela27:
Be calming down sirrrr

You don't have to wash them like that na
I have to break it down to the barest minimum so that all can understand. All what this vagina people know is to manipulate. They are no different from the devil.
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Mandela27: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Masonkaycares:
I have to break it down to the barest minimum so that all can understand. All what this vagina people know is to manipulate. They are no different from the devil.
But they are some loyal ones that won't play with ur intelligence
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by BaddieFreak(f): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Thrash
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Marriage as we all know is defined as the pure exploitation of the male species in the name of love by the female species that most of the male species see nothing wrong with it because they felt they achieved something the day they got married not knowing that he is digging his own grave.

As an enlightened man about the redpill constitution, if you are to get married you need specific reason to do that which I will explain in due course so read on, on how to go about marriage if you plan to.

Most ladies feel every man that comes her way owes her something (it baffles me to the core) which according to their fish brain is the truth but in reality you're as stupid asf and with that mentality of their nothing good will ever come out of their brains. Their entitlement mentality entails them to do yanga for the stupid simps who flock around them as if their puss**s mine bitcoin undecided but as a strong man(no cultism) you should know what to do.

If you're to get married, do it for children/religious sake: if you should get married the first thing that should come to your mind is that sex is meant for procreation an not for fun and for procreating to take place the right way in some religions, the two parties have to be joined together to form a union(Marriage).

If you're to get married don't do it for love's sake: truth be told no woman loves, even your mother. Have you ever wondered why you love your mom more than your dad? It's because you were raised by her and her actions towards you make you feel loved by her which is not true. What's true is that she has high hopes for you, she wants you to remember her first when you make it in life, she want your care and attention when she old and no longer able to do what she did during her youth.
Most married women cheat on their husbands because he can't provide what she expects him to provide her with, she jumps from dick to dick trying to get what her husband hasn't been able to give her be it financially, emotionally or the room 306ally grin.

Before you get married to any hoe(I call them goes cos that's what they are) make it known to her that you don't love her, that your marrying her for the children and not for love, when you do this her entitlement mentality will be reduced to its barest minimum of she eventually agrees to marry you.

Nawa

(Exhibit 1) You said that she will be jumping from one man to the other, to get what her man denied her emotionally.

And

(Exhibit 2)you also said that we should tell them girls that we want them just for the babies that we would be making.

Adjudication :
Don't you know that in pursuit of Exhibit 1, a girl won't think twice before entering the room of another man, if you made known Exhibit 2, to her.
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Thrash
I see why you call yourself a freak, it's not because you lack attention, it's because you worship every dick that gives into you bidding. Keep doing what you do best cos that's only what you're good at.
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Nawa

(Exhibit 1) You said that she will be jumping from one man to the other, to get what her man denied her emotionally.

And

(Exhibit 2)you also said that we should tell them girls that we want them just for the babies that we would be making.

Adjudication :
Don't you know that in pursuit of Exhibit 1, a girl won't think twice before entering the room of another man, if you made known Exhibit 2, to her.

Let her fv(k who she wants as long as she has fulfilled my desire {Children} I care less.
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Do you need to be told? https://www.nairaland.com/6394975/marriage-not-achievement-man-only#98847183 check the link to satisfy your curiosity.

Lol

Don't you understand what advantages mean??
Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by Reex12(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Let her fv(k who she wants as long as she has fulfilled my desire {Children} I care less.
if you careless, then you have no business getting married,why pay(buy) a woman to be my property when i just want kids from her,then let other men use, that would your pride asaman whether you feel it or not.
As an ALPHA i prefer getting a babymama, hve as many kids as i want then let the woman fiddle with anybody the fuc.k she wants, cus there's no legal binding and desire fulfilled.
#redpill

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / A White Person Replied My Comment On Youtube / Whenever You Remember Your Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.