Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) (19335 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ektbear: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
Justcash:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-399374.0.html

Feed your eyes.

That to you is evidence of corruption A newspaper advertisement? Not even an investigative report by a respected media outfit, not any sort of senate/house inquiry, not guys close to him being jailed/indicted. . . but a two page advert taken out by his political opponents? This alone is what you are accepting?

This is what allowed you to boldly state as a fact, "Fashola is corrupt"?

So if I take out a two page advert tomorrow claiming that Person X is a child-m.o.lester, that too is proof?

I hope you realize how. . . weak that is. I dunno what the burden of proof is like where you grew up, but where I grew up more is required than newspaper adverts.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
Eziachi:

No my brother you are not stating the fact, you are just trying to justify the dummy my IGBO nation has recently been sold by the same people keeping us down for ages just to make one of them (Jonathan) remain as president.
My brother I have known you on this forum for a very long time now and had always admired your wisdom and contributions to many debates, that is why I am totally pissed off when Igbos like you fall for this wicked dummy being sold our people to make Ijaw man a president.
I am neither a supporter of any of the candidateS or one NIGERIA but I am old enough to know when our people is being taken for a ride by owners of Nigeria. Those that fail to learn from the past will always repeat their failures of the past and I will hate to tell you and my IGBO people in few months time that I told you so.

I repeat it again! I am not against the candidacy of Jonathan but what I hated was the slimy way he tried to use the Igbo nation on the way to his Jericho.  If the shoe was to be on the other leg, what will be the scenario today with Jonathan and his IJAW  people?

And in order to achieve that APGA stupidly decided to follow AD's mistake of 2003, only that they are lucky, other elections come first before Jonathan's. And I hated the cheap propaganda being sold now that some how Igbos hates Buhari, that they will give 100% support to Jonathan, a figure IJAW can't even give to him  themselves. Igbos are 70% all over north and other nonesensical things being said now to get Igbo vote and plant more Igbo hate along the way.

As always, Igbos will become the victim of all this going on today because most of our people decide not to learn from our pst and when the time comes, Jonathan will be nowhere to be seen.
Azikiwe, Ebele will quickly disappear from his name just as it come in the first place.

I do understand what you are saying. I am just stating things from the angle of non-party affiliation.
The political calculation of ground shows that Buhari will never be allowed to win by the men that control Nigerian politics. even Tinubu himself is weary of what that man can do to him.
Sincerely, If he wins, I'll go get a big bowl of popcorn and sit to watch the huge events unfold. It will be like a tsunami, which the people that will be buried in it are fighting against. Do you know the political god-fathers that will go under? From East-West-North and South. Make no mistake, it won't affect only PDP politicians. The forces against him are too much. He will need a revolution to lead, which doesn't seem likely in Nigeria. Any attempt to revolt may lead to disintegration,
I am just stating the truth on ground. Even the chaps that are shouting BB for life will run and hide when he calls for a revolution.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ibkn(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
i was there live ooh, nice crowd. i couldnt take pics becuase my bb was stolen, chei if na change be dis?
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by bkbabe97y(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
Wow, Eziachi hit me in the head with three classics in the same day!

ibkn:

Please tell me which forum or medium you used in listening to Buhari this convincingly? They don't allow his face/Voice on NTA and FRCN even when he paid for it, so it can't be that.
Is it NN24? cos for a whole week you and others were telling us that only ghosts watched a station like NN24 just to justify GEJ running away from a debate he agreed and signed to participate.
If everybody takes corruption as you seem to claim Buhari does, then Nigeria can completely transform in an instance.
If he lives everything and concentrate on corruption an kill it other problems will disappear.
CORRUPTION MEANS
- No Electricity
-No Road or substandard roads
- No lawless police
- dirty streets
- Roads without sewage
- capital flight
- No or little healthcare system
-unprofessional military
Where do I stop?

Eziachi:

No my brother you are not stating the fact, you are just trying to justify the dummy my IGBO nation has recently been sold by the same people keeping us down for ages just to make one of them (Jonathan) remain as president.
My brother I have known you on this forum for a very long time now and had always admired your wisdom and contributions to many debates, that is why I am totally pissed off when Igbos like you fall for this wicked dummy being sold our people to make Ijaw man a president.
I am neither a supporter of any of the candidateS or one NIGERIA but I am old enough to know when our people is being taken for a ride by owners of Nigeria. Those that fail to learn from the past will always repeat their failures of the past and I will hate to tell you and my IGBO people in few months time that I told you so.

I repeat it again! I am not against the candidacy of Jonathan but what I hated was the slimy way he tried to use the Igbo nation on the way to his Jericho.  If the shoe was to be on the other leg, what will be the scenario today with Jonathan and his IJAW  people?

And in order to achieve that APGA stupidly decided to follow AD's mistake of 2003, only that they are lucky, other elections come first before Jonathan's. And I hated the cheap propaganda being sold now that some how Igbos hates Buhari, that they will give 100% support to Jonathan, a figure IJAW can't even give to him  themselves. Igbos are 70% all over north and other nonesensical things being said now to get Igbo vote and plant more Igbo hate along the way.

As always, Igbos will become the victim of all this going on today because most of our people decide not to learn from our pst and when the time comes, Jonathan will be nowhere to be seen.
Azikiwe, Ebele will quickly disappear from his name just as it come in the first place.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

That to you is evidence of corruption A newspaper advertisement? Not even an investigative report by a respected media outfit, not any sort of senate/house inquiry, not guys close to him being jailed/indicted. . . but a two page advert taken out by his political opponents? This alone is what you are accepting?

This is what allowed you to boldly state as a fact, "Fashola is corrupt"?

So if I take out a two page advert tomorrow claiming that Person X is a child-m.o.lester, that too is proof?

I hope you realize how. . . weak that is. I dunno what the burden of proof is like where you grew up, but where I grew up more is required than newspaper adverts.

I don't intend to spend my time on you. It'd be a big waste of valuable time. I'm done with you. You can rest in peace now.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by abacus(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
Was at City hall today. Thank God Change is here.

Sai Buhari Sai Bakare

[size=50pt]Carry PDP Comot (CPC)[/size]

[size=20pt]Buhari Bakare all the way.[/size]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ektbear: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
^-- Fine by me. I think it is pretty clear (to third parties here reading) that you have nothing to back up your statements. We can leave it at that.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by recoome(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hey, i dey laff o, muhari/buharia supporters are in a trance, and when they wake up the whole world would have left them behind, they don't know that lagos pple like looking, they think they are bb supporters. Anyways i will not join issues with them before they pounce on me, lagos is btw ribadu & GEJ,even if they like they should organise 100 town hall meeting, that's their business, bb ass-lickers will be in for a shock!!!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by appletango: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^

LOL!! You've just been thoroughly abused and now you run off. Have you no shame.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2011
Offtopic:

Ribadu's running mate is kinda cute for an old man

ONtopic:

If a large crowd means dictates who's winning, then Buhari takes the crwon.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Kilode1: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
[size=23pt]Buhari + Bakare + Fashola = Change Tsunami 2011!!

Oleku for lagos, A ku ku se se mo mo. . [/size]

[size=20pt]Bury the PDP Magas!! CPC Don arrive!!

Put ya hand for CPC pen!
[/size]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
I like slim men with flat tommy,

9ice nko?
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by JimmyBoy1: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
Justcash:

I was referring to your use of "IGBO" brother. There was no need to use that if you dint want to prove that Igbos too will vote for Buhari. You were visibly elated and wanted to use it to show that he is in support of Buhari, even though he is Igbo. So, stop this your maradonic dribbles like  IBB. You did it involountarily. This shows the mindset of average Buhari fanatics.

So what is wrong  about saying that South Easterners are voting for buhari, when you guys are trying to tell the whole world that buhari is only popular amongst few cattle rearers in the north.

And how does that justify you calling someone "EWU" just because he does not share your views.  That is how you PDP guys will call those that have achieved much through hardwork, wisdom  and vision (not luck) rascals, only to turn around to refute it .

BB all the way jor.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ektbear: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
I think aisha2 has a poster of Buhari above her bed tongue
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by OAM4J: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
opalu:

HOW I WISH THIS CAMPAIGN WAS HELD DURING WEEKEND, THEN THE CROWDS WOULD HAVE SHUT LAGOS DOWN
TBS WOULDN'T HAVE CONTAINED THEM

My tot exactly. Imagine getting this crowd on a bright Wednesday afternoon in Lagos.

BB2011 - carry go jor.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by efisher(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
ibkn:

i was there live ooh,  nice crowd. i couldnt take pics becuase my bb was stolen,  chei if na change be dis?

Sorry about the black berry. Was it stolen during the rally?
Lagos na wah.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ivydearie: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
Very calm campaign, from the pictures i cant even see, a single uniformed man, No bomb blast, no stampede, no lives lost. Perfect atmosphere, perfect candidates
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Princek12(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
ibkn:

i was there live ooh,  nice crowd. i couldnt take pics becuase my bb was stolen,  chei if na change be dis?

BB took your BB. lol
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
BUHARI CANNOT GET 2% VOTES IN LAGOS  STATE

Even in 2003 when he was not one-tenth this popular and PDP rigging machinery at its best, and contesting against do-or-die Obasanjo, he still eked 7% of Lagos votes.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Justcash(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2011
OAM4J:

My tot exactly. Imagine getting this crowd on a bright Wednesday afternoon in Lagos.

BB2011 - carry go jor.

You can vote for whoever you want. If you are eligible, then why not? I am saying that you should not put the Igbo. Use Nigerian.  Infact, he is not the only Igbo Nigerian that will vote Buhari. Just don't try to announce an Igbo trying to vote Buhari as if you are surprised that Igbos will vote for him. Even if a foreigner comes out to contest in Nigeria, there will be Nigerian supporters from every part of the country. Would you announce  a  "Hausa" brother that says that he wants to vote Buhari? Ofcourse you won't because it would look normal to you. Exactly my point.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pastor Bakare takes the stage speaking on Gen. Buhari's exemplary qualities. He also said "They have invented vacuum cleaners, we are in the age of technology. No broom can clean the corruption in Nigeria." and he starts to sing as Gen. Buhari takes the stage.

I'm not so comfortable with Bakare's now familiar attacking of ACN. We will need these people, maintain a rancour-free or at least neutral relationship with them for now pls. Attacking ACN will not be productive for this change project.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by recoome(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
My mum just recieved this text:"vote labour party on saturday to liberate lagos from the dictator Tinubu who imposed wife, daughter, son-in-law, and sis-in-law as candidates, vote LABOUR"
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by chiomy4u: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
abeg what is so special about dis little crowd? didnt u hear dat people were dieing in GEJ's campaign because of too much crowd? abeg make all of una go sit down 4 waste bin, by next week satday d result go clear una for eye, PDP carry go jare,
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by jason123: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
Eziachi:

I really do not know where you get your wisdom from but once again," GOD BLESS YOU". There is a saying, "When a tree that is about to fall, only the elders can know the angle in which it will fall, the kids do not stand a chance knowing" and that is what you have demonstrated here. You could see what most yorubas, SS and a few Igbos leaders have been seeing.
Can you remember when I and Agbaworo said it?! I was saying all this propaganda by the FG will only result to violence against a people (you know who they are, don't you?). I mean, how can someone say igbos are 60% of Lagos, 79% of Kano atleast 70% of Nigeria etc just to rig in those states, win the election and say it was the Igbos in those states that voted for him, can you imagine? He must really think Nigerians are foolish! And we all know where that will lead to. . . . . . . .GOD FORBID IT!

Justcash:

Sincerely, If he wins, I'll go get a big bowl of popcorn and sit to watch the huge events unfold. It will be like a tsunami, which the people that will be buried in it are fighting against. Do you know the political god-fathers that will go under? From East-West-North and South. Make no mistake, it won't affect only PDP politicians. The forces against him are too much. He will need a revolution to lead, which doesn't seem likely in Nigeria. Any attempt to revolt may lead to disintegration,
I am just stating the truth on ground. Even the chaps that are shouting BB for life will run and hide when he calls for a revolution.

Trust me, Nigeria is not disintegrating soon. Forget internet talks. The only thing that might happen is either the Northern almajiris get there asses kicked or MEND get theirs kicked. LOL. You think anyone wants to fight a war think again. With the disintegration of Nigeria, do you know what accompanies it Fight for land and resources. In fact, I can tell you there will be NO Niger-delta republic (as some people call it), why Because their resources is in the middle of 3 heavy weights. Forget all these noise makers, none of them will fight or do anything. Nigeria is NOT disintegrating but certain, we are at the cross road which will lead to a bright future or a bleak future. The candidates that will determine that, I do not know.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by jason123: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
Justcash:

You can vote for whoever you want. If you are eligible, then why not? I am saying that you should not put the Igbo. Use Nigerian.  Infact, he is not the only Igbo Nigerian that will vote Buhari. Just don't try to announce an Igbo trying to vote Buhari as if you are surprised that Igbos will vote for him. Even if a foreigner comes out to contest in Nigeria, there will be Nigerian supporters from every part of the country. Would you announce  a  "Hausa" brother that says that he wants to vote Buhari? Ofcourse you won't because it would look normal to you. Exactly my point.

Wise words!!! Do not allow people to drag your people into any form generalization especially in during this period, that is why I was not happy with Ohaneze.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Kilode1: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2011
Jarus:

I'm not so comfortable with Bakare's now familiar attacking of ACN. We will need these people, maintain a rancour-free or at least neutral relationship with them for now pls. Attacking ACN will not be productive for this change project.

I agree, there is no need to attack ACN. It serves no strategic purpose. We will send word to Bakare.

Buhari + Bakare + Ribadu + Fashola = BBRF 2011 !!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by recoome(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
Jarus:

yes, this is good, let them fight each other and allow GEJ some breathing space, who can battle with the Lord? They will kill themselves and drink their blood, GEJ is a child of GOD!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ayinba1(f): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
I was a bit nervous about Lagos but this is a really good turnout despite no cash sprayed and no bags of rice!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by efisher(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
Jarus:

Bakare is like a time bomb in the middle of CPC. He does not watch his words and that is part of what may lead to his political downfall.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by jason123: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
recoome:

yes, this is good, let them fight each other and allow GEJ some breathing space, who can battle with the Lord? They will kill themselves and drink their blood, GEJ is a child of GOD!

You are certainly a funny fellow. Where did you get that statement from A child of God does not support corruption. A child of God does not need to beg Ciroma and co for help, why?? Because GOD is with him.
LOL, at these funny people. Simply a comic relief!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by jason123: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
efisher:

Bakare is like a time bomb in the middle of CPC. He does not watch his words and that is part of what may lead to his political downfall.

Does he even have any political power to beginning with You PDP supporters fall to see why people are voting for these two men. Who cares if he has a "political downfall"?
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

I think aisha2 has a poster of Buhari above her bed  tongue
LOL, so not true, LOL. LWKMD.
ibkn:

Sorry dear, i lost 2 phones during the Save Nigeria Group Rally, but it was worth it then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally / 2 PDP Senators Praise President Buhari Over Leadership Style / Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.