Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Characteristics Of The True God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Characteristics Of The True God (1718 Views)

If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? / God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Officer, explain to your brother the importance of OBEY THE LAST COMMAND and the consequences of disobedience to the LAST COMMAND.

Bros, who gave the command to Saul (Paul) @Acts 9:6 & to Ananias @ Acts 9:11?

Bros, you have ADDED your own LAST COMMAND to the holy Scriptures grin
You just dey DECEIVE yourself. grin grin
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Myer:
The concept of Trinity seems to elude most Christians.
There's the God Head, the Supreme being.
Then God the Son, that came to die for man to have eternal life.
Then God the Holyspirit, the Helper, Convicter, etc.

These 3 are different entities but bear witness as one. Meaning they agree on all matters.

They are not the same 1 person.
Otherwise it would be wrong for God to say Let "US" create man in OUR image and likeness.

Also it makes no sense that Stephen would see Jesus Christ seated on the right hand on God.

It makes no sense that John in Revelation also saw God and Jesus as 2 separate entities.

Your friend KNOWMORE56 doesn't agree with the darkened portions in your post. grin

The Bros said "Jesus is the only true God", his Father.
The Bros is telling this forum that Jesus lied @John 17:3 & 20:17.

Genesis 1:1-26 and Job 38:1-7 , at that point, did man exist?

Genesis 1:26, "Let us create man", God spoke to Jesus Christ. Hebrew 1:2 confirmed that. "God created the Universe THROUGH His Son".

Questions for you,Bros:
Who made the statement in Job 38:1-7?

Job 38:7 and Revelation 22:16, who is the morning Star?

Job 38:1-7 , who were present & rejoiced at the creation of the universe?
Where those at Job 38:7 present when God Almighty said "Let us make man" at Genesis 1:26? grin

Genesis 1:27 , Bros did your Bible says "God created man in their image" ? grin
Genesis 1:27, is the God of creation, HE or Triune?
Can you now see that God was not speaking to Trinity godheads ?

You said God died for man, @ Matthew 27:43,46, is God crying to another God ? Is God crying to himself?

Bros , please respond grin cheesy
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Get the understanding of what I'm saying. For instance, if it is said that the planet Earth has ONLY one moon; then, whatever shapes it appears or whichever place/country/land you view it from, it is still the same moon.

Because it is generally agreed that planet Earth has only one moon.

If you begin to point out the difference between full moon and crescent moon, I will take note of your point but I know it is the same moon.

Note the emphasis on ONLY, not two.

JESUS gives me Life and this life is not just ordenary life but EVERLASTING LIFE. John 10:10
Only the true God gives life.

As you dey reject Jesus so, na life you dey reject o o!

JESUS is my life. Is He your life?

Janosky, is Jesus your life?

*. Colossians 3:4 "KJV:When CHRIST, who IS OUR LIFE, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory."

John 4:24, God is a spirit. Those worshipping Him (God)....."
Bros , Spirit has how many parts?

Bros, drop your analogy for dustbin
grin grin grin grin

John 5:26, Bros who gave everlasting life to Jesus Christ?

Bros, please stop making FALSE claim.
Can you count the number of times JWs have referred you to Join 17:3 & John 20:17,30-31 when they reply to your posts?

You have to explain John 3:16,36 to this forum.
What did Jesus say about worshippers of Trinity? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Make your submission clear for readers nau, Jesus said YE SHALL BE WITNESSES UNTO ME... Acts 2:8

1. Are you Jesus' witness?

2. What are the CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ONLY TRUE GOD?

Many more are coming o o

John 9:4, John 20:17, Isaiah 43:10-12, Matt12:15-18, Jesus Christ and all Jehovah's Servants are working for their God.
In the book of Acts, we have shown you what it means to witness for Jesus.
Bros, no dey stress yourself grin grin.

*Jehovah is NOT anyone's servant. Isaiah 6:8.
Jesus and every JW is Jehovah's Servant.

* Jehovah alone is given worship. Matthew 4:10.
You "Jesus witness" have been trying so hard to disprove Jesus instructions at Matthew 4:10 (he quoted from Deut 6:13 ) grin grin grin grin.

Matthew 24:36 , Jesus told you his knowledge is limited. He doesn't know everything.
Jehovah's knowledge is superlative, Rom 11:33.
Jehovah God is immortal.
Matthew 27:46, Jesus is not immortal,it now makes too much SENSE

Bros , do you want more ?
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by johnw47: 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Janosky:

grin

grin

grin

grin cheesy

not all there in the head, false jw janosky, spreading your twisted lies all over the place

the morning stars/the sons of God in job is referring symbolically to the angels, who witnessed and cheered the creation.
the Word Jesus Christ/the bright and morning star did not at the sideline witness and cheer the creation, He performed it

at rev 22:16 Jesus is referred to symbolically as "the bright and morning star" which is the planet venus, and in appearance it is larger and brighter than the stars/angels

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

the morning stars/angels cheered the creation:

Job 38:7  When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

the lord Jesus Christ performed the creation:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 
Col 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 

just a couple of tidbits on that verse that you mentioned:

1. Jesus is the root of david, david sprung forth from Jesus his root/his creator.
2. Lord Jesus is not a angel, but sent His angel/the angel of the Lord to john

the Word, the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is a messanger for His Father, but is not a angel being
who are also messangers and warriors as well etc.

the Word Jesus created all the angels and everything else that was created,
nothing was created without the Word Jesus, showing that He Himself is not a angel and is not created. john 1:3, col 1:16-17

of course you false jw do the twist on that, and add and take away from the Word of God

2 Likes

Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 2:49am On Feb 20, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, who gave the command to Saul (Paul) @Acts 9:6 & to Ananias @ Acts 9:11?

Bros, you have ADDED your own LAST COMMAND to the holy Scriptures grin
You just dey DECEIVE yourself. grin grin

I checked the quotation to see if it contains something related to our discussion, but I'm disappointed:

*. Acts 9: 6 "KJV:And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
KJV:And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,"

In the military, I said, there is something called OBEY THE LAST COMMAND.

Followers of Christ are soldiers, so we adopt the principle of OBEY THE LAST COMMAND:
*. Ephesians 2:25 "KJV:Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and FELLOWSOLDIER, but your messenger, and he that ministered to my wants."

*. 2 Timothy 2:3 "KJV:Thou therefore endure hardness, as a GOOD SOLDIER OF JESUS CHRIST."

*. Philemon 1:2 "KJV:And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our FELLOWSOLDIER, and to the church in thy house:"

So, I'm still asking you ARE YOU ALSO JESUS' WITNESS?

Yes, give reason
No, give reason. It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17am On Feb 20, 2021
The highlighted is an impossibility it will only bring insults, abuses and curses my brother! smiley
Each TRINITARIAN has formed his own idol in his/her mind just like Baal worshipers in ancient times. Though they can worship together from city to city, country to country but their perception about Baal totally differs and contradicts one another, Baal worship doesn't unite the worshipers so one city of Baal worshipers can fight and kill the other just as this trinitarians can pick up weapons to destroy one another despite claiming brethren from different races.
That's exactly what is happening to them now.

So which nation is the prime enemy that can't go unnoticed? Israel!
WHY?
Because Israel is the one and only nation that condemned Baal worship completely just as JWs outrightly debunked TRINITY today!

They will surely continue to contradict themselves but that is a minor issue to them the one and only group they detest with passion is JWs for debunking their worthless mysterious God TRINITY! smiley

Janosky:

Your friend KNOWMORE56 doesn't agree with the darkened portions in your post. grin
The Bros said "Jesus is the only true God", his Father.
The Bros is telling this forum that Jesus lied @John 17:3 & 20:17.

Genesis 1:1-26 and Job 38:1-7 , at that point, did man exist?
Genesis 1:26, "Let us create man", God spoke to Jesus Christ. Hebrew 1:2 confirmed that. "God created the Universe THROUGH His Son".
Questions for you,Bros:
Job 38:1-7 , who were present & rejoiced at the creation of the universe?
Where those at Job 38:7 present when God Almighty said "Let us make man" at Genesis 1:26? grin
Genesis 1:27 , Bros did your Bible says "God created man in their image" ? grin
Genesis 1:27, is the God of creation, HE or Triune?
Can you now see that God was not speaking to Trinity godheads ?
You said God died for man, @ Matthew 27:43,46, is God crying to another God ? Is God crying to himself?
Bros , please respond grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by orisa37: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2021
WE ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF GOD. HE OCCUPIES THE HEARTS, SOULS AND MINDS OF ALL HIS CREATION. HE SENDS JESUS CHRIST AS THE WAYS, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE OF ALL HIS CREATIONS.
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

I checked the quotation to see if it contains something related to our discussion, but I'm disappointed:

*. Acts 9: 6 "KJV:And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
[b]KJV:And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: [/b]for, behold, he prayeth,"

In the military, I said, there is something called OBEY THE LAST COMMAND.

Followers of Christ are soldiers, so we adopt the principle of OBEY THE LAST COMMAND:
*. Ephesians 2:25 "KJV:Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and FELLOWSOLDIER, but your messenger, and he that ministered to my wants."

*. 2 Timothy 2:3 "KJV:Thou therefore endure hardness, as a GOOD SOLDIER OF JESUS CHRIST."

*. Philemon 1:2 "KJV:And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our FELLOWSOLDIER, and to the church in thy house:"

So, I'm still asking you ARE YOU ALSO JESUS' WITNESS?

Yes, give reason
No, give reason. It's as simple as that.

Jesus is a Jehovah's Servant, Matthew 12:15-18 and Isaiah 43:10-12, he is a Jehovah's witness.
Every servant of Jehovah must witness about Jesus death and resurrection.
JWs are Jesus witness and together with Jesus obey John 7:16, John 9:4 as Jehovah's witness.
Acts 1:8,22. 2:23. 3:13,15. 4:33. 10:39 is in your Bible.
Bros, Why you dey like argument?

Acts 9:6,11 "The lord said : "Arise and go ......."
Bros , who gave the command?

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
johnw47:

[s]not all there in the head, false jw janosky, spreading your twisted lies all over the place[/s]

the morning stars/the sons of God in job is referring symbolically to the angels, who witnessed and cheered the creation.

*1 the Word Jesus Christ/the bright and morning star
did not at the sideline witness and cheer the creation, He performed it.

at rev 22:16 Jesus is referred to symbolically as "the bright and morning star" which is the planet venus, and in appearance it is larger and brighter than the stars/angels

[s]Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.[/s]

the morning stars/angels cheered the creation:

Job 38:7  When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

the lord Jesus Christ performed the creation:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 

just a couple of tidbits on that verse that you mentioned:

1. Jesus is the root of david, david sprung forth from Jesus his root/his creator.
2. Lord Jesus is not a angel, but sent His angel/the angel of the Lord to john

The Word, the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is a messanger for His Father, but is not a angel being

who are also messangers and warriors as well etc.

the Word Jesus created all the angels and everything else that was created,
nothing was created without the Word Jesus, showing that *4
He Himself is not a angel and is not created. john 1:3, col 1:16-17

[s]of course you false jw do the twist on that, and add and take away from the Word of God[/s]

Job 38:7, for your mind, the morning Star Jesus did not rejoice,he cried and mourned
Yahweh His Father and Creator the happy God blessed His creation. Genesis 1:30-31.
Trinity sold your thinking cap grin grin cheesy cheesy

This LYING Dullard says Jesus the morning Star is planet venus grin grin grin grin

.**3
Hebrew 1:2 , John 1:3,Col 1:15,16. John 14:6 Emphasis on: THROUGH His Son/the word..
Jesus is the agency of Creation/Mediation.
.. Ephesians 3:14-15. 1 Corinthians 8:5-6. Jesus is NOT the Creator.
Colossians 1:15, Jesus is the first born of every creature. Himself a creature.

Job38:7 ,by your own admission "morning Stars" are angels (plural,many angels)"
Jesus "the morning Star" angel (singular) of Revelation 22:16 is the archangel (leader ) of other angels (Matt24:31. 2 thess1:7-9).
JohnW your FRAUD claims has caught up with you..
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Janosky:

Jesus is a Jehovah's Servant, Matthew 12:15-18 and Isaiah 43:10-12, he is a Jehovah's witness.
[b][/b]Every servant of Jehovah must witness about Jesus death and resurrection.
JWs are Jesus witness and together with Jesus obey John 7:16, John 9:4 as Jehovah's witness.

grin cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses = Jesus' witnesses,
in other words Jehovah = Jesus or JESUS = Jehovah✓.

The Father witnesses for the Son just as the Son witnesses for the Father:

*. John 5:37 "KJV:And THE FATHER HIMSELF, which hath sent me, hath BORNE WITNESS OF ME. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape."

NOTE: " THE FATHER HIMSELF....BORNE WITNESS OF ME.

*. John 8:18 ":I AM ONE THAT WITNESS OF MYSELF, and THE FATHER that sent me BEARETH WITNESS OF ME."

Note: Jesus is saying hear that since He and the Father is the Almighty One ( 1×1×1= Almighty 1), it means FATHER BEARS WITNESS OF THE SON IS THE SAME THING AS SON BEARS WITNESS OF HIMSELF.

some time you will say if the Father is the same with the Son it means the Son prayed to Himself, He is saying in John 8:18 above
that you are somewhat correct...if that is what will help you understand the Godhead mystery.
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by KNOWMORE56: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Janosky:

Every servant of Jehovah must witness about Jesus death and resurrection.

grin cheesy

John was Jesus' witness just as you have agreed that JESUS' WITNESS = Jehovah's witness:
*. John 1:7 "KJV: THE SAME CAME FOR A WITNESS, TO WITNESS OF THE LIGHT, that all men through him might believe."

8 "KJV: HE was not that Light, but WAS SENT TO BEAR WITNESS OF THAT LIGHT.

9KJV: THAT WAS THE TRUE LIGHT, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Note: FATHER/SON IS THE LIGHT:

*. Psalms 27:1 "KJV: THE LORD IS my LIGHT and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (i.e the Father)

*. Revelation 21:23 "KJV:And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the LAMB IS THE LIGHT thereof.(i.e the Son)

*. John8:12 "KJV:Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I AM THE LIGHT of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.(i.e the Son)

*. Isaiah 60: 19 "KJV:The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but THE LORD SHALL BE unto thee AN EVERLASTING LIGHT, and thy God thy glory.(i.e the Father)

Thanks for accepting that JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES = JESUS' WITNESSES !
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Jehovah's Witnesses = Jesus' witnesses,
in other words Jehovah = Jesus or JESUS = Jehovah✓.

The Father witnesses for the Son just as the Son witnesses for the Father:

*. John 5:37 "KJV:And THE FATHER HIMSELF, which hath sent me, hath BORNE WITNESS OF ME. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape."

NOTE: " THE FATHER HIMSELF....BORNE WITNESS OF ME.

*. John 8:18 ":I AM ONE THAT WITNESS OF MYSELF, and THE FATHER that sent me BEARETH WITNESS OF ME."

Note: Jesus is saying hear that since He and the Father is the Almighty One ( 1×1×1= Almighty 1), it means FATHER BEARS WITNESS OF THE SON IS THE SAME THING AS SON BEARS WITNESS OF HIMSELF.

some time you will say if the Father is the same with the Son it means the Son prayed to Himself, He is saying in John 8:18 above
that you are somewhat correct...if that is what will help you understand the Godhead mystery.

You call yourself "Jesus witness, you claim you witness for Jesus, Bros are you Jesus himself?
Jehovah is NOT his son, Jesus.
Did your ATHANASIAN CREED not tell you they are different persons?

I know say you understand English...
Jesus and the Father, how many persons ?

Where is holy spirit, the 3rd dogheads in John 8;18 ?

John 5:37

Nobody has seen the form of God who sent Jesus.
Nobody has heard the voice of God who sent Jesus

Bros, dump your FALSE claims & analogy for dustbin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

John was Jesus' witness just as you have agreed that JESUS' WITNESS = Jehovah's witness:
*. John 1:7 "KJV: THE SAME CAME FOR A WITNESS, TO WITNESS OF THE LIGHT, that all men through him might believe."

8 "KJV: HE was not that Light, but WAS SENT TO BEAR WITNESS OF THAT LIGHT.

9KJV: THAT WAS THE TRUE LIGHT, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Note: FATHER/SON IS THE LIGHT:

*. Psalms 27:1 "KJV: THE LORD IS my LIGHT and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (i.e the Father)

*. Revelation 21:23 "KJV:And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the LAMB IS THE LIGHT thereof.(i.e the Son)

*. John8:12 "KJV:Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I AM THE LIGHT of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.(i.e the Son)

*. Isaiah 60: 19 "KJV:The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but THE LORD SHALL BE unto thee AN EVERLASTING LIGHT, and thy God thy glory.(i.e the Father)

Thanks for accepting that JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES = JESUS' WITNESSES !

The book of ActsActs 1:8,22. 2:23. 3:13,15. 4:33. 10:39 made this fact very clear but you too like argument
grin cheesy
Isaiah 60:19, Genesis 1:3, Jehovah the source of Light.
John 8:12, Genesis 1:3, the Light is a Creation of Jehovah God
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by johnw47: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Janosky:

Job 38:7, for your mind, the morning Star Jesus did not rejoice,he cried and mourned
Yahweh His Father and Creator the happy God blessed His creation. Genesis 1:30-31.
Trinity sold your thinking cap grin grin cheesy cheesy

This LYING Dullard says Jesus the morning Star is planet venus grin grin grin grin

.**3
Hebrew 1:2 , John 1:3,Col 1:15,16. John 14:6 Emphasis on: THROUGH His Son/the word..
Jesus is the agency of Creation/Mediation.
.. Ephesians 3:14-15. 1 Corinthians 8:5-6. Jesus is NOT the Creator.
Colossians 1:15, Jesus is the first born of every creature. Himself a creature.

Job38:7 ,by your own admission "morning Stars" are angels (plural,many angels)"
Jesus "the morning Star" angel (singular) of Revelation 22:16 is the archangel (leader ) of other angels (Matt24:31. 2 thess1:7-9).
JohnW your FRAUD claims has caught up with you..

fool false jw janosky full of twisting/lies

truly the Word/Jesus created the world, the angels sang and shouted, oh hater/changer of God's word

the bright and morning star is the planet venus, oh know nothing

Jesus is first born from the dead, Jesus is firstborn/preimmenient, etc. etc. depending on topic, oh heap big dum dum

morning stars can refer to angels, stars can also refer to stars, the bright and morning star is the planet venus, Jesus is also referred to as "the bright and morning star" oh great big know nothing

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

u still listening to those voices
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Janosky: 12:17am On Feb 21, 2021
johnw47:

[s]fool false jw janosky full of twisting/lies

truly the Word/Jesus created the world, the angels sang and shouted, oh hater/changer of God's word[/s]

the bright and morning star is the planet venus, oh know nothing

[s]Jesus is first born from the dead, Jesus is firstborn/preimmenient, etc. etc. depending on topic, oh heap big dum dum
[/s]
morning stars can refer to angels, stars can also refer to stars, the bright and morning star is the planet venus, Jesus is also referred to as "the bright and morning star" oh great big know nothing

[s]Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

u still listening to those voices [/s]

As at Job 38:1-7, Satan is one of the morning Stars, group of angels loyal to Jehovah God.

Revelation 22:16 puts your Trinity scam into the dustbin where it belongs.
Jesus christ is an angel of the true God.

WAYO Bros is in sifia pains.
Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by johnw47: 12:33am On Feb 21, 2021
Janosky:

As at Job 38:1-7, Satan is one of the morning Stars, group of angels loyal to Jehovah God.

Revelation 22:16 puts your Trinity scam into the dustbin where it belongs.
Jesus christ is an angel of the true God.

WAYO Bros is in sifia pains.

oh so confused and most duh and not all there know nothing false jw janosky

satan and all the other angels were created by the Word/the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, john 1:3, col 1:16-17

^^ showing that the Word is not a angel and the word is not created, oh hater of God's word

Re: The Characteristics Of The True God by Dtruthspeaker: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
KNOWMORE56:
The best and simple way to know anything
genuine is to consider and take note of all it's detail characteristics.
...KJV

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) / The Aim Of Science / Islamist Raymond Ibrahim: New Saudi Fatwa Defends Pedophilia As 'marriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.