Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Help: My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of My Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of My Looks (1646 Views)

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of My Looks by Rabbi4real: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Share This Story

Please keep me anonymous

I really need advice. I am this guy who has run so many things in this world(smoke, drink, jazz, s*x etc)

But Allah found me and I became religious suddenly and many people see me as an extremist. I met this lady who is older than me through a referral for business and suddenly love thing started with us meanwhile I have been single for a while and so also is she.

We had lots of video calls conversation until I decided to go meet her in Lagos. We talked and few days later, she said yes and I was happy. Little did I know she didn't attach emotions to the yes. She is 4 years older than me and I have a small stature that doesn't align with my age. I guess i didn't meet her expectations in height and body shape.

Then, we started the relationship based on likeness from her end hoping she will see the true love I have for her and things would change. Dec 25th came and I posted I can't say Merry Xmas to anyone and she took it all out that I hate Christians (she is a Muslim) but have lots of Christian friends. She made me understand and I apologized. We moved on but conversation dropped then.

The more the conversation reduces, the more I think negatively until recently I went to her in Lagos to say hello. And spend the weekend. She took work more important than relationship and I don't care coz I was hoping things would change. Long story short, she told me God gave her what she wanted in a....

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/08/help-my-girlfriend-wants-to-break-up-with-me-because-of-my-looks/

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of My Looks by EmeraldKing7(m): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Q
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of My Looks by Oturatetuala(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fiction
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of My Looks by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fiction
Aren't clicking any damn link

RUBBISH
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of My Looks by Flexherbal(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Unconditional love only....
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of My Looks by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Try write sexy stories

Not my handwriting o grin
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of My Looks by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fake story grin
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of My Looks by Rabbi4real: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin grin grin
HRHQueenPhil:
Fake story grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Most Well-mannered Female Moniker On Nairaland? / BE HONEST!! How Many Have You Achieved Yet?? / She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.