Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? (59554 Views)

I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hey, Nairalanders

Something has really been eating me up, I think I need to share. I'm a young gal of about more than 17, I'm brown, tall, slim, have a long curly hair (I'm from a mixed race - Lebanon and Nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips I'm endowed (no be mouth).

I'm a fresher at UNIZIK. I know I am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos I'm the youngest amongst them. But they don't seem to get along with me. I have tried everything I Can.

Each time we go out, I'm usually the center of attraction which is not new to me, nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. But guys do come for me and they get jealous.

I have tried talking to them but they said they're fine but deep down I know they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. I'm tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Qatar2022: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Are you beautiful or ugly? Avoid her and live your life to the fullest, what she think about you shouldn't both you unless you're trouble maker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by shege45: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, n.landers. A wonderful afternoon 2 y'all. Sumtin has really been eating me up, I think I need 2 share. M a young gal of abt 17, m brown, tall, slim, Have a long curly hair(m from a mixed race_lebanon and nigeria), brown eyes and lips m endowed(no be mouth). M a fresher at UNIZIK. I knw am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos m d youngest amongst them. Buh they don't seem 2 get along with me. Av tried everything I Can. Each time we go out, m usually d center of attraction which is nt new 2 me nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. Buh guys do come for me and they get jealous. Av tried talking 2 them buh they said they're buh deep down I Knw they don't like. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. M tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life d hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me
leave that place before they kill you. Tell your parents

461 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by cloud(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Get a new room, and dont always flaunt your beauty in the presence of your roommates. Sometimes you also need to tell them how beautiful they are.

258 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by dawnomike(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, n.landers. A wonderful afternoon 2 y'all. Sumtin has really been eating me up, I think I need 2 share. M a young gal of abt 17, m brown, tall, slim, Have a long curly hair(m from a mixed race_lebanon and nigeria), brown eyes and lips m endowed(no be mouth). M a fresher at UNIZIK. I knw am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos m d youngest amongst them. Buh they don't seem 2 get along with me. Av tried everything I Can. Each time we go out, m usually d center of attraction which is nt new 2 me nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. Buh guys do come for me and they get jealous. Av tried talking 2 them buh they said they're buh deep down I Knw they don't like. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. M tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life d hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me
Ignore them and maintain your lane... You'll not be room mates forever.
It is only for a short while

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
shege45:
leave that place before they kill you. Tell your parents
. I told them already, dad said I should be patient dah it's normal. Mom is mute. M just confused and tired.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
cloud:
Get a new room, and dont always flaunt your beauty in the presence of your roommates. Sometimes you also need to tell them how beautiful they are.
Like I Said before, I Don't boast or flaunt anything. I try 2 make them feel so special. I don't just knw where the hate is coming from.

24 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by JoeRizzla(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
You Should Park Out Of That Room Or Better Still Park To My Room

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
JoeRizzla:
You Should Park Out Of That Room Or Better Still Park To My Room
undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by phorget(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Go get your self a place and avoid those bad belles before dem kee you.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Jammey6551(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
I dislike toxic people, I faced same shit in my first year before saving some money to live alone I know it hard to cope but don't do anything to hurt your beautiful face you deserve better.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
You're 17 years old? And yet y'all girls will be insulting your ancestors in this forum. angry

Seun should create another Nairaland for teenagers like this below the age of 20 angry

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Choilila: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
just avoid them in all ways. because this is a sign of jealous

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Healthrelatedjo: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
They can poison you.
Just get urself a new apartment.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Legalese(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Don't worry. Just remain calm, courteous and kind to them and people in general. I believe at some point you would win all or atleast 2 of them over.

Put them in prayer too.
I also went to unizik. Twas a wholesome experience.

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by minasu190: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
First of all can we see ur picture for proper check,secondly,ur roommate dont like u maybe u have use ur brown eyes to seduces their boyfriend,u know girls can be so jealous when it come to that,why cant u have ur own room must u have room mate?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Healthrelatedjo: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
I experienced the same thing while I was in hnaub bene republic,my roommate claimed he sprinkled sniper in the room cos of mosquitoes,how then did it come in contact with the rice I cooked?I ate part of it unknowingly,and I noticed I cldnt breathe very well again,I sha forced myself to vomit,drank palm oil and I went to a clinic.
This same guy joined eiye cos of me.
It's better to stay alone.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
You forgot to mention you're a hairy baller

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
BABYharder:
You forgot to mention you're a hairy baller
I don't know who you are buh u don't have sense. If you are this useless bittered and a troll just avoid me cuz am not one of them. And ur comments are meaningless and useless, just shut up and leave.

16 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by shilenji(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol, been in this situation once, I still happen to get such treatments once in a while, but as a guy I don't really think guys care that much about who is finer than them. Thank God for giving me odeshi comedians as friends I don't feel the pressure much.

I advice you leave that place, you can talk to your parents to get you,a private room for yourself,cos it's only a matter of time before those girls try to poison you. You know how toxic girls be like na.

My spirit really doesn't believe in this post. Op can you post your pic let's see

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Miss UNIZIK. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
shilenji:
Lol, been in this situation once, I still happen to get such treatments once in a while, but as a guy I don't really think guys care that much about who is finer than them. Thank God for giving me odeshi comedians as friends I don't feel the pressure much.

I advice you leave that place, you can talk to your parents to get you,a private room for yourself,cos it's only a matter of time before those girls try to poison you. You know how toxic girls be like na. The funny thing is those girls giving you poor treatment are from very poor homes. lol and facts!

My spirit really doesn't believe in this post. Op can you post your pic let's see
u have every right not 2 believe. Buh its d truth whether u believe it or not and I won't post my pic here buh if u need it, send me a private message via e_mail.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by shilenji(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Just mail me the picture.
Brownygold002:
u have every right not 2 believe. Buh its d truth whether u believe it or not and I won't post my pic here buh if u need it, send me a private message via e_mail.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by chukwuibuipob: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
sad LIE activated for FP

Registered ACC dis Feb 02 and phew! U dey knack us about IS HE THE RIGHT MAN FOR YOU and now dis angry.

Continue with Ur Nollywood tale.
Soon to be release is how u SLEEP on a MAT in Ur village and wake up in affiliate, opulence

13 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Balerion: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hey sweetie, can i get a picture?
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by metformin(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please tell ya parents to get you a private apartment, cuz those your roommates can kill you out of jealous. We just have one life to live oh

9 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad LIE activated for FP

Registered ACC dis Feb 02 and phew! U dey knack us about IS HE THE RIGHT MAN FOR YOU and now dis angry.

Continue with Ur Nollywood take.
Soon to be release is how u SLEEP on a MAT in Ur village and wake up in affiliate,oppule
I can't believe the men here are buying this crap... God! Most men on Nairaland are unapologetic simps... undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad LIE activated for FP

Continue with Ur Nollywood take.
Soon to be release is how u SLEEP on a MAT in Ur village and wake up in affiliate,oppule
Hey looser ur useless opinion doesn't count. Just shut up and leave! Bittered troll

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by projectpro: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, n.landers. Sumtin has really been eating me up, I think I need 2 share. M a young gal of abt 17, m brown, tall, slim, Have a long curly hair(m from a mixed race_lebanon and nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips m endowed(no be mouth). M a fresher at UNIZIK. I knw am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos m d youngest amongst them. Buh they don't seem 2 get along with me. Av tried everything I Can. Each time we go out, m usually d center of attraction which is nt new 2 me nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. Buh guys do come for me and they get jealous. Av tried talking 2 them buh they said they're fine buh deep down I Knw they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. M tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life d hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!
my dear, you didn't create yourself, I understand you so much because it is not easy to be too beautiful or handsome in that part of the country, people will tag you anything due to inferiority complex but never let that get to you, face the sole reason you came to Awka to do, don't look any body's face, don't let anyone get you depressed, do your thing and don't give a Bleep, I can truly relate having roommates in my 100 lv in Unizik, it didn't go well with us due to envy, slander etc, well I believe in Karma and it always work for me because I am innocent, the two later dropped out and wandering the street now miserable, ThankGod for his grace today.

Just try and relocate, live alone to avoid distractions, I did it and it worked.
If you don't have the money now, check my profile, you will see where I taught people how to fish for free, I have this feeling that I have seen you somewhere around Ifite, yahoo Junction to be precise cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.