Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: (2404 Views)

D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by aminalib(f): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2011
thanks ladies, but sometimes no "fighting" or "getting back" is the best medicine for some people, well today he has blown up my work phone, my mothers cell phone, my work email, my facebook and even called my best friend, he even made a page on another site so he could get on to send me a message, anyways .
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by LordReed(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2011
And so you are going to . . .??
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by aminalib(f): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2011
ive moved on, one thing people say about me is i am to harsh, but when i feel disrespected there is no option, it will NEVER be the same.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by MrsChima(f): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2011
You should have sent a hit on him. angry angry angry
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by aminalib(f): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2011
lol
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Phate07(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You should have sent a hit on him. angry angry angry

Like that time you put a contract on my head when i broke your heart two years ago. angry angry
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by MrsChima(f): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2011
Hmm. I mistakenly hired a r3tard. Better luck next time! angry
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by LordReed(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2011
@aminalib
Good for you girl! Now take time to free yourself of pain and regrets, the past is past.

Better luck in your next relationship.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by InkedNerd(f): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2011
@OP: You already know what to do. The dude is a scumbag and you know it. If he's lyin' to you while you guys were just dating, imagine what he would do if you guys were married. You can forgive but don't you ever forget.

P.S.
I must say, I was a bit surprised when I read this thread. I always thought of you as a woman who would kick a guy to the curb if he ever acted up--no ifs, ands, or buts. Anyway, good luck.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Phate07(m): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2011

U should only date responsible guys. Better luck next time.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by aminalib(f): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[font=times]@OP: You already know what to do. The dude is a scumbag and you know it. If he's lyin' to you while you guys were just dating, imagine what he would do if you guys were married. You can forgive but don't you ever forget.

P.S.
I must say, I was a bit surprised when I read this thread. I always thought of you as a woman who would kick a guy to the curb if he ever acted up--no ifs, ands, or buts. Anyway, good luck.
[/fonthttp://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=640604.32;num_replies=41#top]

thanks i always prided myself in being like that, but sometimes we dont always follow through
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by jaybee3(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2011
Looks like it's time to you do the "moving on".
Good luck cool
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by InkedNerd(f): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2011
aminalib:

thanks i always prided myself in being like that, but sometimes we dont always follow through

Keep ya head up girl. I believe in you, you'll be fine wink
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Araboy(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2011
Je suis desole pour toi tu peux toujours compter sur moi Tu as toute ma sympathie Je t adore Cherie du courage et bonne chance
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by 677ano(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2011
He does not deserve you and he will always lie to you

It is good you have left him
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2011
angry angry bad bad boy. Better luck next time pls dont let this weigh u down. Jst make yourself happy OK?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! / My Girlfriend Told Me That She I S A Demon ***part1*** / Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.