Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl (30824 Views)

Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results / Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game / Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by PAWG(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Matter of time and they still had to wait for the 'proper reenforcements' to arrive Im not saying Ronaldo didn't work for any Champions league trophy but he didn't win until 2014 and since you said it's only because of Etoo, xavi and iniesta Messi won the UCL I'm replying you in your own coin too Nonsense

Why didn’t they win in 2015? Your stats don’t add up.
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by oyatainer(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Koko is that he was there till the end.. He played in all finals which is the most important stages of tournaments. His presence was enough.. Meanwhile Messi was in his bed sleeping while Ronaldinho xavi and Iniesta did the work from group to finals

If that is you logic, Ronaldo did not deserve the Euro 2016 medal
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by Kilishihunter: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Its only Messi fans thst carry assist on head like gala sellers...assist is not an achievement in football...it comes with no recognition
Assists produce goals Why do you think de bruyne is highly influential See your mouth but you were busy typing Ronaldo has the highest no of UCL assists so why are you now switching tables when I brought out the stats showing your mcm trailing by 80 assists A forward having the stats most midfielders dream of You know nothing

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by Kilishihunter: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Go YouTube and watch the match.. He was clearly there. Unless you're blind
If I didn't watch the match I wouldn't be thrashing it out with you Eder changed the game not the cheerleader As long as Ronaldo has an euro for a final he had no impact on Messi deserves his 1st UCL Why are I am even arguing this dumb shit with you sef If he has no UCL due to injury then penaldo has no euros to due to the same injury Period

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by FuckThaMod: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

If I didn't watch the match I wouldn't be thrashing it out with you Eder changed the game not the cheerleader As long as Ronaldo has an euro for a final he had no impact on Messi deserves his 1st UCL Why are I am even arguing this dumb shit with you sef If he has no UCL due to injury then penaldo has no euros to due to the same injury Period
Eder scored.. Doesn't mean the rest are useless. If that's the case then all trophies won by Messi should be deducted if he didn't score in the finals. You can't compare early group stage to finals and CR7 even appeared in all. Get some sense pls
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by FuckThaMod: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
oyatainer:

If that is you logic, Ronaldo did not deserve the Euro 2016 medal
Ronaldo was there from beginning till end.. This scenario doesn't apply to CR7
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by Kilishihunter: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Eder scored.. Doesn't mean the rest are useless. If that's the case then all trophies won by Messi should be deducted if he didn't score in the finals. You can't compare early group stage to finals and CR7 even appeared in all. Get some sense pls
Story As long as Messi has 3 UCLs Ronaldo has no euros Period Eder I saw in the final not the other injured one

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by FuckThaMod: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Story As long as Messi has 3 UCLs Ronaldo has no euros Period Eder I saw in the final not the other injured one
Keep being daft.. Show me anything that proves Messi had a great impact in 2006 ucl.

Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by pquaver(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Messi dint effect barca winning..they dint need hi. To win it...messi dint contribute to their winning the CL ...he only played one consequential game and it was against Chelsea first leg...no goal , no assist ... the CL that year was won by other players ...

All the players had played 2005 ucl and didn't win. It took Messi coming and not only that he ushered in a glory years.. 2006 was Messi breakthrough year at 18years and ended up winning the ucl. Pls can u give us your Ronaldo own at the same age? Or even 1 man of the match against mourinho Chelsea..
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by pquaver(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Until u give urself sense first. U will tell me how u want to get to final without group stage. Shebi u will jump and pass it? Olodo.. Do why has your Ronaldo no won world cup after exiting in many group stages.. He for jump to final na. Ronaldo fans and sense are line 2 parallel lines
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by Beverlyjean(f): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2021
pquaver:

All the players had played 2005 ucl and didn't win. It took Messi coming and not only that he ushered in a glory years.. 2006 was Messi breakthrough year at 18years and ended up winning the ucl. Pls can u give us your Ronaldo own at the same age? Or even 1 man of the match against mourinho Chelsea..

U are saying total trash....do u reason at all b4 disgracing urself with these type of comments... so we should now say that Liverpool won the CL in 2019 cos keita joined them even tho he missed 70 percent of game time due to injury and dint even featurei n the knockout.. only re.tards think this way
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by Beverlyjean(f): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Assists produce goals Why do you think de bruyne is highly influential See your mouth but you were busy typing Ronaldo has the highest no of UCL assists so why are you now switching tables when I brought out the stats showing your mcm trailing by 80 assists A forward having the stats most midfielders dream of You know nothing

Talking about Ronaldo being the highest assist in CL is because u guys always talk about assists and talk like Ronaldo dont assist...trust me real football fans including Ronaldo fans don't care about assists ... assists are useless without goals ... even if a player dribbles a whole squad and passing the ball to a teammate to tap into the net and the teammate misses the net ...it will b useless...but a goal can happen without an assist....and thats y assists are not awarded...there is nothing like golden or best assist of the year ...assists that was never even in record till u messi fans started carrying it on ur heads like gala when u all saw Ronaldo was blasting effective goals whenever he played
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by Beverlyjean(f): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2021
OJEEMAH:
it's just a dose of your own medicine..... Now you know how it feels when you twist an argument to suit your narrative.

There's nothing like dose of my medicine ...u guys started the Ronaldo dint contribute to the winning of euros cos he got injured while playing the final ...forgetting that his goals qualified them to that tournament and his goals against Hungary in the last group game qualified them to the knockout stage, an intriguing game that Portugal conceded 3 goals but Ronaldo keep pulling them back with 2 fantastic goals and one of the best assists of the tournament...his assist against Croatia in the dying moments of the game , his goal and assist in the 2.0 win in the semi final...whr was eder then?? One fool will just come out and b saying nonsense.. now u wanna use that to compare a messi that only played a full 90 mins in 2 games out of 13 games and missed 7 games , dint feature from the quarters...scored only one goal in the group and 2 assists ...he was just a fringe player
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by OJEEMAH(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2021
Beverlyjean:

There's nothing like dose of my medicine ...u guys started the Ronaldo dint contribute to the winning of euros cos he got injured while playing the final ...forgetting that his goals qualified them to that tournament and his goals against Hungary in the last group game qualified them to the knockout stage, an intriguing game that Portugal conceded 3 goals but Ronaldo keep pulling them back with 2 fantastic goals and one of the best assists of the tournament...his assist against Croatia in the dying moments of the game , his goal and assist in the 2.0 win in the semi final...whr was eder then?? One fool will just come out and b saying nonsense.. now u wanna use that to compare a messi that only played a full 90 mins in 2 games out of 13 games and missed 7 games , dint feature from the quarters...scored only one goal in the group and 2 assists ...he was just a fringe player
How can you even say someone that played 6 out of 13 games in not deserving of the competition even though you are fully aware that his participation was truncated by injury?? By you analysis, the guy was right about Ronaldo cos you're obviously using double standard here.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by FuckThaMod: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2021
pquaver:

Until u give urself sense first. U will tell me how u want to get to final without group stage. Shebi u will jump and pass it? Olodo.. Do why has your Ronaldo no won world cup after exiting in many group stages.. He for jump to final na. Ronaldo fans and sense are line 2 parallel lines
I don tell you the fact.. So keep blabbing
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by pquaver(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2021
Beverlyjean:

U are saying total trash....do u reason at all b4 disgracing urself with these type of comments... so we should now say that Liverpool won the CL in 2019 cos keita joined them even tho he missed 70 percent of game time due to injury and dint even featurei n the knockout.. only re.tards think this way

Van dijk yes we can say that.. Keita never won man. Of the match.. If he had atleast against 1 team been stand out then yes we can

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by pquaver(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Ronaldo was also a frined player by ur analysis. His goal qualified them u say? where was he when others were qualifying? Why must he play playoff to qualify.. The Germany England France etc that qualified direct do the have 2 heads? Why didn't he qualify them from the group stage? He went through best loser and again quaresma and Nani were more critical than Ronaldo in the ko stage. Infact Ronaldo did not outscore Nani so I don't know what u saying. He was not even Portugal go to guy at the tournament
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by Beverlyjean(f): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2021
pquaver:
Ronaldo was also a frined player by ur analysis. His goal qualified them u say? where was he when others were qualifying? Why must he play playoff to qualify.. The Germany England France etc that qualified direct do the have 2 heads? Why didn't he qualify them from the group stage? He went through best loser and again quaresma and Nani were more critical than Ronaldo in the ko stage. Infact Ronaldo did not outscore Nani so I don't know what u saying. He was not even Portugal go to guy at the tournament

Its certain that u are mentally ill and u cant b cured...u must hv failed excessively in school... did u even mk school?? I'm done with u....so u don't drag me into ur aura of no I.Q
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by Beverlyjean(f): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2021
OJEEMAH:
How can you even say someone that played 6 out of 13 games in not deserving of the competition even though you are fully aware that his participation was truncated by injury?? By you analysis, the guy was right about Ronaldo cos you're obviously using double standard here.

There is nothing like double standards... messi wasn't even among barcas top 5 best players at that time... we was a fringe player...if he was so important, y was he benched in the first 2 group games of the competition which are usually crucial, then had 2 cameo appearances in 2 games and only had his first start after they had qualified cos the big boys had a rest day... his second start was against Chelsea and he only had del horno dribble and hitting the woodwork as his highlights of the game , the return leg in the same round of 16 , he only played 25mins and was substituted without any impact in the game...missed the rest of the tournament and barca still went to on to win and u wanna compare that with Ronaldo's euro 16 that I had explained his contribution to the team ... what are u saying...u are very very delusional...u dont speak the truth as well
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by OJEEMAH(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by OJEEMAH(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
Beverlyjean:

There is nothing like double standards... messi wasn't even among barcas top 5 best players at that time... we was a fringe player...if he was so important, y was he benched in the first 2 group games of the competition which are usually crucial, then had 2 cameo appearances in 2 games and only had his first start after they had qualified cos the big boys had a rest day... his second start was against Chelsea and he only had del horno dribble and hitting the woodwork as his highlights of the game , the return leg in the same round of 16 , he only played 25mins and was substituted without any impact in the game...missed the rest of the tournament and barca still went to on to win and u wanna compare that with Ronaldo's euro 16 that I had explained his contribution to the team ... what are u saying...u are very very delusional...u dont speak the truth as well
if he wasn't good enough for the group games, how did he manage to start a knock out game?? And if he played badly in the first leg, would he have started the second leg?

Yes, he missed the rest of the tournament due to the injury he sustained and Barcelona still went on to win just like Portugal won the euro 16 finals without Ronaldo. Do I also need to remind you that, without Ronaldo, Portugal won 4 group games in the Nations League before he joined in the semis? With or without Ronaldo, they still would have won the Nations League regardless.

This is why I call it a dose of your own medicine cos you like twisting arguments to suit your narrative and when they use same approach on you, it becomes a problem.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by Beverlyjean(f): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
OJEEMAH:
if he wasn't good enough for the group games, how did he manage to start a knock out game?? And if he played badly in the first leg, would he have started the second leg?

Yes, he missed the rest of the tournament due to the injury he sustained and Barcelona still went on to win just like Portugal won the euro 16 finals without Ronaldo. Do I also need to remind you that, without Ronaldo, Portugal won 4 group games in the Nations League before he joined in the semis? With or without Ronaldo, they still would have won the Nations League regardless.

This is why I call it a dose of your own medicine cos you like twisting arguments to suit your narrative and when they use same approach on you, it becomes a problem.

Its not the sane cos if Ronaldo got injured in the round of 16 , they wudnt hv made the final... its not the same thing oooo... if Maradona missed the game against England in 86, they wudnt hv won that world cup . He took them to the final and still dint score but his goals the the quarters and semi final against Belgium is y he was crowned best
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by pquaver(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Its certain that u are mentally ill and u cant b cured...u must hv failed excessively in school... did u even mk school?? I'm done with u....so u don't drag me into ur aura of no I.Q

Funny enough truth be told.. My academical pathway seriously nobody in your family line can attempt it talk less of making it there.. But let me put that aside. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.. Madam its simple. apply the laws u use for Messi to Ronaldo and u see it strips him of the glory you are giving him simple. if u no like am go die. Now back to the yabbs. If I failed excessively in school you actually also excessively failed.. Go and play ludo that is where your Iq reach. Go and analyze that one.. Imagine a deranged nincoomp without an iota of intellectual thinking process calling me a failure.. If I failed believe me, then there is no light at the end of the tunnel for people in your biological and gentical linear. Anu mpa

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by maxwell530(m): 3:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Omo see as insults dey fly over people wey no Sabi say you exist
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by Perfectbeing(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
One of them need to score goals to prove he's a goat the other need to move to another club/league to be accepted as one.

Well, to me, there's only one GOAT. And he has a beard to show for it
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Its not the sane cos if Ronaldo got injured in the round of 16 , they wudnt hv made the final... its not the same thing oooo... if Maradona missed the game against England in 86, they wudnt hv won that world cup . He took them to the final and still dint score but his goals the the quarters and semi final against Belgium is y he was crowned best
Don't mind those *Messi worshippers*.
They only know how to worship Messi.
They can't really make any sense in arguments like this.
Re: Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Most or all Barca/Messi fans are useless to debates like this.
They have nothing meaningful to contribute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Successful Football Club In Nigeria / You Can’t Compare Messi With Me, Says Pele / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.