Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode (33117 Views)

2023 Presidency: South Has Produced Some Cowardly, Feeble Leaders - Fani Kayode / Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him / Tinubu & Oshiomhole Meet With APC Leaders In Sokoto, Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by geendi(f): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2021
funny funny kayode still thinks we nigerians are still gullible like back
then....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by IamBravo: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2021
You emotional morons don't know politicians �

2 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by realstars: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2021
Hd May Join Them
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Harrynight(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2021
shocked

Who ask am?
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Maxymilliano(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2021
I hope he will be received by the same presidency he loved to hate with open hands

1 Like

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Maxchu: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2021
FFK You know your intensions ,only you does .No one else .Just make it known .....Are you suffering from Staphylococus aureus symptoms? Married but No Children ... Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Antoeni(m): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2021
FFK is a capital hypocrite
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by HRMK: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2021
who is dcvg who?we all know how meat disappears through the mouth!we knew what obasanjo said abt ffk!nothing has changed!!
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Antoeni(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2021
FFK is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy

– OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Quality20(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2021
ffk is looking for a party to do another sabbatical, however i dislike d way he dosent see any person too big to be brazenly insulted badly and he also kind of support militants who threaten to distabilise governments who does not patronise him

1 Like

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by josite: 7:53am On Feb 09, 2021
A man with the gift to organise Nigeria but not his own nuclear family.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by 8stargeneral: 7:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Even good morning from Yoruba man mouth is false
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Eriokanmi: 7:53am On Feb 09, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Stories, stories !!

FFK; despite he is one of those sayin the truth when it comes to Buhari derelict government. But virtually everything about him don't work. His political career is at the verge of collapsing or should I say it has completely collapse already. Marriage a zero deal, rather he goes about praising women like his whole life depend on it. Character zero, it remains me of the altercation that happened between him and Charles- The reporter.

So what exactly is FFK driving with this his so called "build bridges, join hands across political divides and regional lines to save Nigeria from drifting into civil war" meetings?
What a foolish talk. FFK isn't interested in the APC come back here to call me names if he eventually joined them. APC won't hold power beyond 2023. Come back and call me names too if it didn't happen. Lastly PDP won't taste power ever again.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by PROPHETmichael: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2021
I'm very sure that this is the same thing Judas was telling Jesus on why he's having meetings with the Pharisees and the Sadducess and when the grammar became too much, Jesus had to tell him, oga spare me this grammar, I know you you... "What you are about to do, do quickly." John 13:27

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Kayharry(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2021
We no why

2 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by 8stargeneral: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Even good morning from Yoruba man mouth is a false. ;DEven good morning from Yoruba man mouth is a false.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Eclipse91: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2021
You went to discuss how to move the nation forward as what?

1 Like

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by deji17: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2021
In all sincerity, can FFK boast of delivering 100 votes to anybody including himself?

Just noise and empty posturing.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by payloader(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2021
And many foolish NL armchair political analysts will see his action as "belle" motivated, and fail to see that Nigeria is on the verge of a civil war. So far, God is withholding the tide of war about to engulf the nation, and Fani Kayode is doing what he knows best to do. Many Yoruba strong men are just sitting down and watching helplessly as Fulan herdsmen massacre their people. Just because they have eaten filthy lucre from the presidency and other top Fulani politicians. People of YorubaLand, rise up and defend your lands and lives from the black tide of herdsmen invasion from Niger, Chad and the other Fulani countries, who are invited to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Myer(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
We all understand that your core principle is “anywhere belle face” and where there is food for you to sing.

More wisdom to you.
He never for once in his response address whether he's defecting to APC. That alone is a red flag.

Baba has seen that the future is bleak for him in PDP he wan quickly jakpa to APC.

Though both APC and PDP are the same as far as I'm concerned. They are only playing on the intelligence of a politically, tribalistically and religiously divided Nigeria.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Antoeni(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2021
FFK was once APC thinking that Jonathan will defeat PMB in 2015 as a traitor that he is he quickly switched over to PDP again. Like father like ......

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by israelmao(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2021
FFK if you veer from your ideological stand and pitch tent with the wicked then I will know that you lack principle.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by davidque: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2021
Deceitful words. He is irrelevant in the scheme of things
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Akaegwu(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Umeahi style being unveiled
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by DarkJeddi(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Stories, stories !!

FFK; despite he is one of those sayin the truth when it comes to Buhari derelict government. But virtually everything about him don't work. His political career is at the verge of collapsing or should I say it has completely collapse already. Marriage a zero deal, rather he goes about praising women like his whole life depend on it. Character zero, it remains me of the altercation that happened between him and Charles- The reporter.

So what exactly is FFK driving with this his so called "build bridges, join hands across political divides and regional lines to save Nigeria from drifting into civil war" meetings?
'My life,your entertainment'.. USHER

See how you sit down dey analyze another man's life.. grin
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Frankest20(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2021
Welcome back to APC
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Funkeshuga(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2021
Asgard13:
Typical yoruba man..

Son of TUFACE idibia..lack stability and trust

what of Umahi?

Ffk has right to decamped to anywhere he want that's why is called democracy

tell us about Umahi that got elected through PDP and defected to APC. typical Igbo people

1 Like

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by AngelicBeing: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Stories, stories !!

FFK; despite he is one of those sayin the truth when it comes to Buhari derelict government. But virtually everything about him don't work. His political career is at thby e verge of collapsing or should I say it has completely collapse already. Marriage a zero deal, rather he goes about praising women like his whole life depend on it. Character zero, it remains me of the altercation that happened between him and Charles- The reporter.

Gbam, he is looking for egunje, nonsense and ingredients, next news jare grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2021
Igbochief001:
Do u want to join APC or not ..simple
No dey give us long grammar
Abi o! Simple question the guy just dey beat around the bush. FFK is APC bound.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by owolabi5: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2021
Please use your nose masks sirs.

CarPapers.com.ng
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Tulsaguy: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Hunger bad.

e fit make you forget your surname.
You can even collect food from those people looking for your head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAT: I Will Take Over FIRS Offices In Rivers If Their Bullying Continues - Wike / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' / PDP Replaces Kwankwaso's In Law With Takai As Party Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.