Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode (33113 Views)

2023 Presidency: South Has Produced Some Cowardly, Feeble Leaders - Fani Kayode / Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him / Tinubu & Oshiomhole Meet With APC Leaders In Sokoto, Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Glare247(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Redoil:
fani kayode (typical yoruba people) is my dog give him some dry bone and see him sing your priase

We know dem,developers ,from Malaysia to India ,na dem ,weyree peaple

1 Like

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Redoil: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2021
Glare247:

We know dem,developers ,from Malaysia to India ,na dem ,weyree peaple
i hail o
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by flamingREED(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2021
G Wike has disaffectioned Igbos towards PDP.
FFK is a smart man.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Dpharisee: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
A.P.C means the winning party and we will Jagaban all to victory

You didn't even get any single person to like this post, it means you wrote nonsense grin
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by seunmsg(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2021
He ended up not denying his planned move to APC. Shameless lout.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Jostoman: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
A.P.C means the winning party and we will Jagaban all to victory
show us the full picture
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
What a foolish talk. FFK isn't interested in the APC come back here to call me names if he eventually joined them. APC won't hold power beyond 2023. Come back and call me names too if it didn't happen. Lastly PDP won't taste power ever again.

So if you don't support the two party which part can you support atleast let me spare you when your claims turn out to be true?
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Goke7: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
Scammer

Fani Kayode went to secure APC membership codedly before registration exercise is over

you sabi book jare grin
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2021
DarkJeddi:
'My life,your entertainment'.. USHER

See how you sit down dey analyze another man's life.. grin

grin grin grin

Ogbeni the man too get issue, I want be nairaland investigative reporter . grin
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by muhdfaruq(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Stories, stories !!

FFK; despite he is one of those sayin the truth when it comes to Buhari derelict government. But virtually everything about him don't work. His political career is at the verge of collapsing or should I say it has completely collapse already. Marriage a zero deal, rather he goes about praising women like his whole life depend on it. Character zero, it remains me of the altercation that happened between him and Charles- The reporter.

So what exactly is FFK driving with this his so called "build bridges, join hands across political divides and regional lines to save Nigeria from drifting into civil war" meetings?
But he did not use to say the truth when it comes issues concerning PDP.He keeps mute even when there is need for correction.He is a one sided person.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by pquaver(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/why-i-met-with-apc-leaders-fani-kayode/

Ndiigbo use una head ooo.. So FFK knows to progress one has to build bridges but he incites Igbos to burn bridges and to attack others OK oo.. Well it's his right na ndi Igbo wey choose to be stupid I blame.. Sha make dem continue we go see where e go end.. Biri kwe nu.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by gudugudumeje: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2021
Yahaya Bello, of all people FFK? That mischief agent of the divide... U r expected to be more informed. No wonder meanings are easily read into ur moves...
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Ambber(f): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2021
Transfer window don open!
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by eenai(m): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2021
He didn't debunk the new of his decamping to APC. Also, he didn't mention his commitment and loyalty to PDP. It is clear he is decamping. Forget all those plenty ingilishi.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Udobass: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2021
And who is bankrolling these moves this time around?

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Carlylepneuma: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2021
to get ur pocket filled up of course.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Shine86: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Igbochief001:
Do u want to join APC or not ..simple
No dey give us long grammar
yes he wants to join, noticed he didn't deny anything
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by ubasinachi96: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2021
*Learn SYNTHETIC INDICES trading today using only your smartphone and start earning at least $50 per day using proper risk management.*

*Mr. Alex is here to guide you on how to achieve financial freedom using only your smartphone by trading synthetic indices...*

*You can click on the link below to join his Whatapp training group today*

����

https:///3pFBlBo

*Note: This offer lasts for a week, from Feb. 3, 2021 - Feb. 10, 2021.*
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by orlaglobal234: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Where he meet them YOBE or KOKI no problem now let be watching him and see what would happen later before we conclude mean while truth any politician at your own risk
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by akdjr(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
As far as I am concern, PDP can never and will never come back to power. The earlier he join the progressive train the better for him. I am yet to see anyone who can prove that PDP government has more infrastructural developmental project within their first 8years compare to this present government. You can hate on someone and never want to talk about his achievement no matter how hard anyone try to convince you but that can't take away the fact from what the public can see.
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by DonCandido(f): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/why-i-met-with-apc-leaders-fani-kayode/

" Give Fani-Kayode food and he will sing for you like a cannery" Obasanjo

Never disappoints!

Shameless man going back to his vomit!
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by doubleportion: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2021

Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by doubleportion: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
eenai:
He didn't debunk the new of his decamping to APC. Also, he didn't mention his commitment and loyalty to PDP. It is clear he is decamping. Forget all those plenty ingilishi.
Whao! What a deductive reasoning!
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by Leo588(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
They are all prostitutes
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by darkwan: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
he can say what he wants....but we all know this politicians live high lifes....high society stuffs....

a common citizen cant afford it....the money must keep on rollin or else you will land on the streets or bungalows....
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by darkwan: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
funny funny kayode still thinks we nigerians are still gullible like back then....
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by darkwan: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
DonCandido:

" Give Fani-Kayode food and he will sing for you like a cannery" Obasanjo

Never disappoints!

Shameless man going back to his vomit!

very Shameless man....
Re: Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode by themanderon: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian politicians are worse than snakes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Another Saviour" Sowore And Others Sing At Court / Nigeria Will Soon Produce Graduates Who Can't Speak English — Senator Okorocha / 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.