Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts (57719 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by reversedrolez: 6:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Reex12:
you had big breast,wear his shirts constantly and he wasn't tempted those to massage those succulent boobs.he Bleep up sha

you are an idiot o. Didn't you read that the person in question was HER BLOOdmD BROTHER? what kind of pervert are you?
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Reex12(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2021
@ reversedrolez the heading says his wife
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by MummyD2020(f): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Im now used to this statement aswear
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by shantti(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
The coming of the white man to Africa has spoilt many things, if it were in the olden days, would a woman have the liver to put on her husband's loin cloth
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by finallybusy: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Divorce her to end this disrespect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) / Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.