Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts (57674 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Ayo2004: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lmao. Are u plainly shooting ur shots or is it abt d big blest
Just cruising...as my mentor says,all nigerian girls are useless grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by lkillbrokehoes: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
try to always respect people's opinion,because some people support homosexuality does that mean everyone would do same? what you find romantic might be and utter disgust in the eyes of others,we cant all be the same abeg. I dont find that shit romantic too,might even dump her ass after some warnings.
Bro there's nothing wrong in that, I don't find it offensive, if my woman decides to wear my clothes, there's nothing wrong in that. infact I love seeing how sexy she is in my clothes, she doesn't do that everytime though.
maybe you guys should try and be romantic for once, I don't know why some african men aren't romantic.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Shokoloko(f): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Justkatty:
How do you mean Mister?
Are you a joker?

He has a thing for incest and pedophilia

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by juman(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wife wears husband clothes.
Sirbalo comedy.
Learn from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGLUfMxjUU&ab_channel=SIRBALOCOMEDY
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by lkillbrokehoes: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
I think u two should get a room to settle ur differences. Your aimless banters is giving me headache already

cc ikillbrokehoes.

i just like dz ur moniker
smileygrin
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Bro there's nothing wrong in that, I don't find it offensive, if my woman decides to wear my clothes, there's nothing wrong in that. infact I love seeing how sexy she is in my clothes, she doesn't do that everytime though.
maybe you guys should try and be romantic for once, I don't know why some african men aren't romantic.
What do you know about being romantic, are you not an agbero?what concerns agbero with being romantic? audio millionaire mtchew

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by lkillbrokehoes: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
What do you know about being romantic, are you not an agbero?what concerns agbero with being romantic? audio millionaire mtchew
You again

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Justkatty(f): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Reex12:
you had big breast,wear his shirts constantly and he wasn't tempted those to massage those succulent boobs.he Bleep up sha
May God help you

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Justkatty(f): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ayo2004:

I have a lot of shirts u can wear...u can even remove 5 buttons sef grin
Abeg bring them come��
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Justkatty(f): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shokoloko:

He has a thing for incest and pedophilia
His life revolves round sex
I pity his female kids or baby sisters.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
what you find "romantic" might be a turn off to another person always understand that please,the way and manner I get romantic might not sit well with you too that's why I said we should always respect other peoples views we are not the same and would never be.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by MufasaLion: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Different people with different preference. Maybe you've allowed her during courting. Ol' habit is hard to stop.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Ayo2004: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Justkatty:
Abeg bring them come��
Should I drop adress,so u can come and pick it up grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by 2rez: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
fineboynl:
you are not alone in this. I hate it when my shirt is wear by a girlfriend or anybody.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by FalseProphet1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
I see your marriage collapsing before the end of March due to immaturity on your path. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by blingxx(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
My wife has been wearing my shirts and I hate it it
I have warned her but she is not putting a stop
How do I stop her?

weytin some of us dey find you dey complain about undecided ...guy I fall in love with my babe over again whenever she wear my oversized hoodie cheesy op you no get problem I swear

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by SEGLIZ: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?

you're funny. why did you marry her if you never want anything in come with her? what you don't realise is that, this she is doing is just to show how much she hold her feel towards you.
the day she stops you crash and lose her, it's only means of her bonding with you, you break her you break the bond there in.
write this down if she stop today you will some days soon beg for it.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
Then buy enough for her so she won't have eyes for your own, that audio millionaire above me even share shirts with his woman sef mtcheww
i like ur thighs, do u do hook up?
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by aikyg(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Start wearing her bra.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by oluwasegun007(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hjj
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by oluwasegun007(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
This one sef na issue...
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Crimrburster: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?
you are very stupid and you don't deserve a wife.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Op ur the most useless man on earth. Get out of here pls!
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by seanwilliam(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
internationalman:

That's how life is bro.. Everybody must not like thesame thing..

For instance some guys think it's their lady's duty to do their laundry. I for one don't allow another person to wash my clothes not even dry cleaners..

We are all uniquely and wonderfully made.
I thought I was the only one but i really don’t like to share my cloth or allow someone to watch it. If I see you put on my cloth I will kuku give it to you but put a stern warning on you never to touch my cloth again .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by oloriooko(m): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
OP you talking of your wife not girl friend, pls stop kidding around and grow up!
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by greggng: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?

Stop being petty ...real men don't disclose everything ......when u die she will still inherit your stuff....what's the difference now. My woman wears any of my thing that fits her
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Kingdavid3: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Man be happy cos ur wife loves u.2 shall bcom 1.love ur wife n b proud of her.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by yesloaded: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Justkatty:
This just made me laugh and also made me remember what used to happen between my brother and I,
We always have to quarrel whenever he comes back and see his shirt on me, reason being that, I always expand the front of shirt and most times even remove one button because am busty.
But he wasn't finding it funny again, so I had to stop.
So, Mister just try to get more shirts and you can actually leave some for her.

Picture or wedontbelieveit cheesy

Abeg, na joke I dey o

Na Amala & ewedu dey make my finger slip grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by dfrost: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:

angry

You have issues oooo guy. Your wife not your side chick fa? Haba.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Crimrburster: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
Then buy enough for her so she won't have eyes for your own, that audio millionaire above me even share shirts with his woman sef mtcheww
do you do hookup? How much per night?
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by BreconHills(m): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
fineboynl:
you are not alone in this. I hate it when my shirt is wear by a girlfriend or anybody.

Interesting. Why do you think that is?
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Splitmind: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wearing how?

Like wearing around the house or wearing to work?

Are you still seeing the shirt after she has worn it?

If yes then stop stressing yourself, as long as she isn't using your clothes for ritual nothing is wrong. If this is inconvenient for you I would advise you to get another shirt since, as you said, she does not listen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.