Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts (57708 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by OscarJaden(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Reex12:
did he later press your breasts
fucking pervert
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Thomthom(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Buy her own cloths for her
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by iammolise(m): 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
My wife has been wearing my shirts and I hate it it
I have warned her but she is not putting a stop
How do I stop her?
For u to repeat that it it , the hate must be strong... Better come out with the real reason for ur pain mr man.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by iammolise(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
Then buy enough for her so she won't have eyes for your own, that audio millionaire above me even share shirts with his woman sef mtcheww

Why do I get the feeling that a "chop n clean mouth" business has happened somewhere along the line. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by ImaIma1(f): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Justkatty:
This just made me laugh and also made me remember what used to happen between my brother and I,
We always have to quarrel whenever he comes back and see his shirt on me, reason being that, I always expand the front of shirt and most times even remove one button because am busty.
But he wasn't finding it funny again, so I had to stop.
So, Mister just try to get more shirts and you can actually leave some for her.

I can relate. I used to steal my brother's boxers. At a point, he would just randomly give me a pair so that I wouldn't steal his favourites grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by alizma: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?
One man's food is another man's poison. Nothing dey sweet my bele pass this thing wey you hate so.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by godofuck231: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
That means you are a beatch in pajamas
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by darediamond(m): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bola146:
God forbid your type in my life undecided You are just so dull lipsrsealed Why hate that, I don't understand sad
Will you be my ScreenSaver?
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by darediamond(m): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
CalliDora1:

Huh??
You hate your wife wearing your shirts? **Which kind husband be this?**

Na wa oooo.. people dey marry Sha!
That is life ooo Hot!!

I can't just imagine going haywire against the one I pledge my Heart to all because I see her in my Attire of any type!!

NEVER!!
People really they MARRY OO!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by darediamond(m): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Burgerlomo:

High heels

Make he come de nak the ground kokoko!!

���
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by midehill(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Justkatty:
This just made me laugh and also made me remember what used to happen between my brother and I,
We always have to quarrel whenever he comes back and see his shirt on me, reason being that, I always expand the front of shirt and most times even remove one button because am busty.

Picture of your busty or i don't believe it
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by darediamond(m): 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see your marriage collapsing before the end of March due to immaturity on your path. This I have seen.

SENSE!!!!
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Did you just finish from secondary school recently?
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Justkatty:

Busty damsel, I see u
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by iRepNaija1: 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Why don't you start wearing her shirts? tongue
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by darediamond(m): 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
praiseneo:
See as you disgrace yourself
If your wife sees this she would divorce you straight up
Papapaa!
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by darediamond(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Oga is anythin wrong??

My gf dey wear my swimming pant not to talk of shirt, and a dey wear her clothes wella

Wetin concern us grin grin grin
Love!!!
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Burgerlomo: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2021
darediamond:

Make he come de nak the ground kokoko!!

���

Abi now grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Politicapastor1: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?

I dont know about it. As for me. My wife sometimes wear my T Shirt and I secretly love it on her.
U know the more she wore it , the more. I want to be around her in my inner chamber. � � �
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Hotguy27: 12:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Send her packing so that she won't do it again.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Kayyus09(m): 12:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Well, I desire such romantic moves.

So sorry, I can't advice you on this one.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by darediamond(m): 12:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Bro, if what you COMPLAIN ABOUT IS TRUE, THEN you know not what TRUE LOVE and PEACE OF MIND MEANS AT ALL
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by 9jaRealist: 1:35am On Feb 10, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?

BUSH MAN!
>
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Cousin9999: 1:55am On Feb 10, 2021
Would you rather she wears another man's shirts?

Buy some more shirts, and ask her to only wear certain ones.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by ddeola: 2:05am On Feb 10, 2021
You better thank God she loves your aura, most times they do it because they love your body scent and want to feel you close to them even when you are not there. Bros buy more shirts that will be enough for both of you to share and STOP complaining because your woman loves wearing ya shirts

If your wife no wear your shirts, na which man shirt she go wear again?
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
Then buy enough for her so she won't have eyes for your own, that audio millionaire above me even share shirts with his woman sef mtcheww
Good reply

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Akanimoh113(m): 2:42am On Feb 10, 2021
Some people ehn angry
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by smasher1(m): 3:04am On Feb 10, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?

That's what we men want. You are one and not two.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 10, 2021
I was like ah ah, who's asking this. God give me a woman that would be wearing my boxers with me
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by MemoriesAndMe: 3:53am On Feb 10, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
This issue needs to be dealt with carefully
I agree. The national assembly needs to discuss this type of national matter at the plenary.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by IYANGBALI: 3:58am On Feb 10, 2021
She get body odour?
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Welcum: 4:01am On Feb 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Seems you are not matured yet, my woman wears my clothes most times and I don't find it offensive, it's even romantic. you need to grow up.

You guys should ignore the cheap jobless scum below me, she's as fake as buhari and a pathological liar at that
Why are you spoiling our fun here with Times New Roman?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) / Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.